Reduced Pricing Beachside Bliss Mansion by the beach ~Pool, game room, Tiki Bar Pets ❤️
Beachside Bliss Mansion by the beach, pet friendly, 5 bed, 4.5 bath, pool, game room, Tiki Bar, private entrance, private parking, and fully gated pool accessible from the living room and guest house. Pets ❤️
We inspire people across the world to experience and connect with new cultures, ideas, landscapes, and people; we pride ourselves on inclusion and hosting people from all backgrounds. Thank you for joining us on this journey.
• Everything in the house is new. Beach coastal finishes and décor.
• Gorgeous Principal Bedroom with a king bed, SmartTV, spacious walk-in closet, ensuite walk-in shower, double sinks.
• Bedroom #2 King bed, two nightstands, SmartTV, closet, ensuite walk-in shower and bathroom.
• Bedroom #3 Full Size Bunk Bed, SmartTV, closet
• Bedroom #4 Full Size Bunk Bed, SmartTV, closet
• Shared bathroom with tub/shower combo
• Bedroom #5 Pool Guest House Full size bed, ensuite walk-in shower and bathroom.
• Living Room Queen Pullout Sofa Bed
• Pool, BBQ, & Tiki Bar seats 12
• Game room with arcade, and Pool Table, put-put golf by pool
• Coffee Bar equipped with Keurig machine, tea
• Laundry room equipped with a full sized private Washer & Dryer
• Four full bathrooms. One 1/2 Bathroom outside by Tiki Bar and Pool
• Driveway parking for 4 cars
• Children Portable play pen
• High chair, strollers, and other baby gear is available on demand
• High Speed WiFi
• ADT Alarm System and entry points perimeter security cameras for added safety
• Digital keyless entry allows for self check-in/check-out
• Small dogs allowed
• 5-Step Sanitizing Cleaning process
Start your day on the fully equipped kitchen, enjoy a cup of tea or coffee at the coffee bar and accompany them with hot waffles. Grill your lunch in the BBQ area, while soaking your worries away in the pool. Head to the beach for a full day of fun and sun. Come back and enjoy an evening cocktail on the patio lounge while relaxing to the beautiful views of the vivaciously designed, and expertly lit, garden or entertain like a pro at the Tiki Bar. We are sure you will enjoy your Florida vacation!
Quiet neighborhood minutes to the beach, marina, golf, restaurants, bars, shopping, local attractions, and a short drive to the Fort Lauderdale International airport (FLL).
From the front, as you enter the house you are greeted by the foyer, dining room and breakfast area. From the plush couch, you can stream your favorite shows on the SmartTV flat screen with surround sound. The dining area sits ten (10) guests, and the house is equipped with all the dinnerware you will need. The breakfast area sits two (2) at the countertop where you can enjoy a quick snack and participate with food preparation at the same time.
Past the dining room sit bedroom #2 and #3 both equipped with full size bunk beds and a shared bathroom right across.
The kitchen is stocked with luxury appliances. Microwave, Oven, Cooktop, kitchenware, bakeware, pots & pan, dishes, glasses, flatware and K-cup coffee maker, blender, waffle maker, toaster, etc. The laundry room is equipped with full sized washer and dryer, , ironing board, and cleaning gear (because life happens).
The Pool area is designed to have fun, large pool, sun umbrellas, water fountain, lounge chairs, 2 in pool layout chairs, Tiki Bar sits 12, outside fridge, outside cooler, sound system, fan (because Florida gets hot). New BBQ Grill, Put-Put Golf, Beach chair and pool/beach towels, beach chairs and cooler, more.
Game Room / Guest House has a full-size pool table, foosball, video aracade, board games, and behind a beautiful barn door a private room with a full size bed and private bathroom.
Your property is outfitted with SmartHost, the first in-unit, interactive hospitality guidebook that beautifully displays all the information guests need to craft the perfect vacation. From answers to common questions like “what’s the wifi password?” to critical travel alerts and curated activity recommendations, SmartHost presents it all in beautiful HD. It is also equipped with an ADT alarm system (contact your host for a personal code if you want to use it). 2 Mini smart assistants (can play music too).
This is a non-smoking/non-vaping home. If smoking outside the home, please make sure you have closed all windows and doors, so smoke doesn't drift inside the home. Ask your host for checkout instructions (spoiler alert: we take care of everything because you are on vacation).
Relax, rejuvenate and recharge. You will not want to leave and will certainly want to come back.
If you have special requests, such as pre-stocking your pantry, wine cooler, personal chef, transportation, tours, baby cribs, or others, just contact us. We want to make your stay memorable.
Important: We are committed to protecting our properties which is why we've partnered with Know Your Guest, the leading vacation rental guest-screening provider. Please note that before your booking begins, you will need to verify your details and ID through Know Your Guest.
Frequently Asked Questions
RESERVATIONS: We inspire people across the world to experience and connect with new cultures, ideas, landscapes, and people; we pride ourselves on inclusion and hosting people from all backgrounds. Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age! Any violators will be evicted according to Florida Statute 508.141 with forfeiture of all monies.
FALSIFIED RESERVATION: any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of reservation deposit, damage deposit, and/or balance of rental payment.
HOUSEKEEPING: There is no daily maid service. Linens and towels are included and not to be taken from the unit. An initial setup of trash liners, bathroom paper, soap is provided. There is a one time cleaning fee with your reservation. Additional cleaning fees will be due in the event that cleaning involves the removal of excessive dirt or sand.
UTILITIES: No compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water, cable, internet/wi-fi, or telephone service. Outages will be reported immediately and all efforts will be made to have them restored as soon as possible. Please note that you may want to bring a calling card for placing long distance phone calls, as these are restricted.
KEYS: Door code will be provided 2 days prior to check-in.
NONSMOKING UNIT: Smoking is strictly prohibited. Your damage deposit will be forfeited and you will incur an additional charge for carpet cleaning and deodorizing if any evidence of smoking is found.
ENTRY BY OWNER: Owner or owner's agents may enter the premises under the following circumstances: in case of an emergency; to make any necessary or agreed upon repairs, alterations, or improvements; supply necessary or agreed upon services or show the premises to prospective purchasers, renters or contractors. Owner will provide renter with at least 24 hours notice of Owners intent to enter (except in the case of an emergency).
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition, neat and tidy, as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected
- All dishes are to be washed and all garbage removed from the premises and placed in outside receptacles
- Close all blinds in all rooms
- The maximum number of occupants shall not exceed advertised occupancy, not including a child in a crib
- Furnishings are not to be removed from the premises for use outside or in other properties
- Pet policy must be observed
- Smoking is not allowed in the unit. A $450 smoke cleaning fee will apply.
- Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of twenty-five (25)
- All keys are to be returned upon move-out by Tenant. There will be a $10.00 charge per key if not returned within 2 weeks of check-out date
- Tenant and any guest of Tenant shall obey all laws of the state of Florida, as well as local laws, at all times while they are on the premises. Failure to abide by the laws of Florida or the above rules may cause tenant to be asked to vacate the premises and forfeit all rents and security/damage deposits
SLEEPING CAPACITY/DISTURBANCES: Tenant and all other occupants will be required to vacate the premises and forfeit the rental fee and security deposit for any of the following: Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity, using the premises for any illegal activity, causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties and any other acts which interferes with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their premises.
HOLD HARMLESS: iTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.
MAINTENANCE: Please report any maintenance needs for the premises to the us and we will respond as quickly as possible. Refunds will not be made for maintenance issues including, but not limited to heating and air conditioning, appliances, televisions, and stereos.
LINENS/TOWELS/SUPPLIES: The owners furnish linens and towels. Any lost or damaged linens will be deducted from your deposit or charged as an extra charge post departure. An initial supply of paper products is provided. Extra items needed are the responsibility of the Tenant. Limited cleaning supplies may be provided. We recommend that you bring any special items that you may need.
PARKING: Car parking is available at the property. No boats, jet skis, trailers or RVs
TELEPHONES: are not provided
Book Your Stay
Phone (954) 526-1455