|Master BR King|
|BR 2 Queen|
|BR 3 Full (2)|
Welcome to Serenity at Bear Lodge. This secluded 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath mountain home is a great place for relaxing with family and friends and taking in the amazing views of the Sangre de Cristo Mountains. The home is located one hour from Colorado Springs, two hours from Denver, one and a half hours from Breckenridge and a beautiful drive to many of the Colorado tourist attractions.
Serenity at Bear Lodge is perfect any time of the year. Enjoy hiking, fly fishing, rock climbing, off-roading and exploring the nearby Pike National Forest. A visit to Florissant Fossil Beds National Monument is definitely a memory you won’t forget! Take a drive in the Rocky Mountains or head to Woodland Park, Manitou Springs, or Old Colorado City for shopping and dining.
There is no need for A/C here as the temperature is cool enough to open the windows and enjoy the crisp mountain air. There is limited cell service at the property, but there is a landline phone and internet in the home.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: (Sleeps 8)
- Main Level (1 Bedroom)
- BR1 , Master Suite with King Bed
- Lower Level (2 Bedrooms)
- BR 2, Queen Bed
- BR 3, 2 Fulls Beds
- Family Friendly
- Pets Considered with Fee
This is a dog friendly property, however, please notify us if your dog accompanies you and the following additional charges will apply. A $30 per day/fee will be charged for your pet(s) and a $250 refundable pet deposit is required. Two (2) dogs maximum. No drooling breeds, please. Weight limit 40 pounds.
- Private Deck with Awesome Mountain Views
- Kitchen includes the basic necessities and full size appliances (range, refrigerator, dishwasher, coffee maker, toaster and microwave).
- WiFi and Satellite TV
- Gas Grill and Wood Stove, Propane is the responsibility of the guest.
- RV Parking
- Outside smoking is permitted. All of Colorado has a high fire potential. Please dispose of any cigarette butts in a non-flammable container.
The area is rich with leisure activities. You have everything you can imagine that people do in the Rocky Mountains.
- Exploring Pike National Forest
- Hiking Trails
- Biking Trails
- World Class Gold Metal Fishing on the Platte River
- Family-Friendly Fishing and Boating at Cheesman and Manitou Lakes
- Off-Roading and 4 Wheeling at North Divide OHV Area
- Hunting in the Pike National Forest
- Woodland Park Shopping and Dinning
- Manitou Springs Shopping and Dinning
- Colorado Springs Shopping and Dinning
- Pikes Peak
- Florissant Fossil Beds
- White Water Rafting
- Cross-Country Skiing
- Downhill Skiing at Breckenridge
- Gambling at the Historic Mining Town of Cripple Creek
- Mount Princeton Hot Springs
Come visit us at Serenity at Bear Lodge, we would love to host you and your family!