|Master Bedroom King|
|Bedroom 2 Queen|
|Bedroom 3 Twin (2)|
|Den Sofa Full|
Welcome to Deer Ridge. This secluded 3 bedroom, 2 bath mountain home is a great place for relaxing with family and friends and enjoying attractions throughout the Pikes Peak region. The home is situated on a private wooded lot and is a one hour drive from Colorado Springs, two hours from Denver, one and a half hours from Breckenridge. A short drive will take you to many of Colorado's most popular tourist attractions.
Deer Ridge is perfect any time of the year. Enjoy hiking, fly fishing, rock climbing, off-roading and exploring the nearby Pike National Forest. A visit to Florissant Fossil Beds National Monument is definitely a memory you won’t forget! Take a drive in the Rocky Mountains or head to Cripple Creek, Woodland Park, Manitou Springs, or Old Colorado City for shopping, dining and gaming.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: (Sleeps 8)
- BR 1 , Master Suite with King Bed
- BR 2, Queen Bed
- BR 3, 2 Twin Beds
- Den, Full Futon
- Family Friendly
- DOGS CONSIDERED WITH FEE
This is a dog friendly property, however, please notify us if your dog accompanies you and the following additional charges will apply. A $30 per day/fee
will be charged for your pet(s) and a $250 refundable pet deposit is required. Two (2) dogs maximum. No drooling breeds, please. Weight limit 40
pounds. Please be courteous and clean up after your pet.
- Gas and Charcoal Grills
- Full Kitchen with All Amenities
- Full Size Washer and Dryer
- Big Screen Smart TV
- Colorado has a high fire potential. No open burning or fireworks.
- Please be aware that this home is located in a mountainous environment and winter driving conditions may exist. All wheel drive vehicles are recommended during winter months (October - April).
- The garage is not available for guests use.
The area is rich with leisure activities. You have everything you can imagine that people do in the Rocky Mountains.
- Exploring Pike National Forest
- Hiking Trails
- Biking Trails
- World Class Gold Medal Fishing on the Platte River and Eleven Mile Canyon
- Family-Friendly Fishing and Boating at Cheesman and Manitou Lakes
- Off-Roading and 4 Wheeling at North Divide OHV Area
- Hunting in the Pike National Forest
- Woodland Park Shopping and Dining
- Manitou Springs Shopping and Dining
- Colorado Springs Shopping and Dining
- Pikes Peak
- Florissant Fossil Beds
- White Water Rafting
- Cross-Country Skiing
- Downhill Skiing at Breckenridge and Monarch
- Gambling at the Historic Mining Town of Cripple Creek
- Mount Princeton Hot Springs
Come visit us at Deer Ridge, we would love to host you and your family!