Deer Ridge Cabin at Bear lodging. We say Bears, because many of our guests have been lucky enough to spot one through the windows of this special remote rental during non-hibernating season. This inviting and secluded 3 bedroom, 2 bath mountain home is a wonderful place for relaxing in nature with with family and friends and enjoying attractions throughout the Pikes Peak region. The rustic home is situated on private wooded land and is only an hour drive from Colorado Springs, two hours from Denver, one and a half hours from Breckenridge. A short drive will take you to many of Colorado's most popular tourist attractions.
Deer Ridge is perfect any time of the year. Enjoy hiking, fly fishing, rock climbing, off-roading and exploring the nearby Pike National Forest. A visit to Florissant Fossil Beds National Monument is definitely a memory you won’t forget! Take a drive in the Rocky Mountains or head to Cripple Creek for some lively gambling and souvenir shopping. Visit Woodland Park, Manitou Springs, or Old Colorado City for shopping, dining and old time fun. Please know this is a beautiful, mountainous remote property and requires AWD in snowy weather.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: (Sleeps 8)
- BR 1 , Master Suite with King Bed
- BR 2, Queen Bed
- BR 3, 2 Twin Beds
- Den, Full Futon
- Family Friendly
- DOGS CONSIDERED WITH FEE
This is a dog friendly property, however, please notify us if your dog accompanies you and the following additional charges will apply. A $30 per day/fee
will be charged for your pet(s) and a $250 refundable pet deposit is required. Two (2) dogs maximum. No drooling breeds, please. Weight limit 40
pounds. Please be courteous and clean up after your pet.
- Gas and Charcoal Grills
- Full Kitchen with All Amenities
- Full Size Washer and Dryer
- Big Screen Smart TV
- Colorado has a high fire potential. No open burning or fireworks.
- Please be aware that this home is located in a mountainous environment and winter driving conditions may exist. All wheel drive vehicles are recommended during winter months (October - April).
- The garage is not available for guests use.
The area is rich with leisure activities. You have everything you can imagine that people do in the Rocky Mountains.
- Exploring Pike National Forest
- Hiking Trails
- Biking Trails
- World Class Gold Medal Fishing on the Platte River and Eleven Mile Canyon
- Family-Friendly Fishing and Boating at Cheesman and Manitou Lakes
- Off-Roading and 4 Wheeling at North Divide OHV Area
- Hunting in the Pike National Forest
- Woodland Park Shopping and Dining
- Manitou Springs Shopping and Dining
- Colorado Springs Shopping and Dining
- Pikes Peak
- Florissant Fossil Beds
- White Water Rafting
- Cross-Country Skiing
- Downhill Skiing at Breckenridge and Monarch
- Gambling at the Historic Mining Town of Cripple Creek
- Mount Princeton Hot Springs
Come visit us at Deer Ridge, we would love to host you and your family!
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (888) 519-3298