|Master bedroom Queen|
|Living Room Sofa Queen|
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some
of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have
more fun, and truly experience your destination!
Secluded and stylish MOUNTAIN CONDO located at the Historic Mill House Lodge & Resort in Flat Rock, NC. It's right between Asheville, NC & Greenville, SC so you’re sure to find a plethora of things to do...from hiking trails to winery/brewery tours, to cruising the Blue Ridge Parkway. Enjoy & experience a spectacular piece of Flat Rock history & charm. The entire resort encompasses 8 tranquil acres with lush & mature landscaping, waterfall, spring fed lake for canoeing & fishing, paddle boats, white sand beach, swimming pool, grilling/picnic area & tennis courts. There is always something fun to do at Mill House Lodge! Great location - minutes to Historic Downtown Hendersonville, Flat Rock Playhouse, Carl Sandburg Estate, hiking & convenient to all the WNC area has to offer, also short stroll to Historic Flat Rock Village shops & cafes.
With all the amenities you could ask for, this studio / condo is the perfect choice for your next MOUNTAIN GETAWAY! The studio floor plan features new vinyl plank flooring throughout, updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances and a lakefront covered back patio. Surrounded by incredible views of Jordans Lake & tons of amenities, your daily life will comprise of lounging at the in-ground swimming pool or relaxing at the beautiful beach. Other amenities include tennis courts, canoes, shared 24-hour laundry room, & outdoor public decks with grills and seating. Walking distance to historic downtown Flat Rock, where you can find everything you need.
This newly updated home features rustic-boho furnishings, queen-size bed & a queen sleeper sofa in the living room with top amenities! Includes a quaint dining area (seats 4 people) where you can enjoy your meals. There are two extra chairs at the kitchen bar. You will love the lakeside back porch for enjoying the mountain air rain or shine, fire pit, BBQs, parking for one car (in front of unit) & ideal location. Just a short drive to all major attractions! This home is great for a staycation, as a work-from-home alternative or for small families. NOTE: Guests that book this property will get the ENTIRE home which includes everything you see in the listing. Up to 1 CAR is allowed to park in the parking spot in front of the unit. Guests parking throughout the grounds.
NOTE: Internet might be glitchy in this area at times. We have provided DVDs for you to enjoy in case you lose connection.
ADDITIONAL SERVICES: Celebrating a birthday or anniversary? Tell us! We offer concierge services as well such as baskets, gift packages, etc. Reach out to us for more information.
GETTING AROUND: Just 9 minutes to the grocery store, dining and 45 minutes from Asheville. The home is also within an hour drive of several Lake Lure restaurants such as Point of View, Larkins on the Lake, Lake House Restaurant Bar & Grill and Carolina Moon Coffee (just outside of the Rumbling Bald Resort). The charming mountain city of Chimney Rock is just 35 minutes away - enjoy hiking to view & waterfalls & head back down to shop, dine, or enjoy a drink at Hickory Nut Gorge Brewery or Burntshirt Vineyards Tasting Room. Waynesville is only 40 minutes away!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: (Sleeps 4)
* Queen-size bed
* Queen sleeper
* Communal / Seasonal Outdoor Pool
* Tennis court
* Communal Fire pit on the beach
* Paddle boats
* Picnic areas
* Clubhouse ****Guest must reserve ahead of time. Additional charges may apply.
* Air conditioning / Heating
* Electric Fireplace
* Laundry (coin) facilities
* SmartTVs with expanded cable. HBO included. ***Guests must use their credentials to access streamline apps.
* Fully equipped Kitchen w/ all necessary cooking utensils (pans, flatware, dinnerware)
* High speed internet access with WiFi
* High quality linens (sheets, towels etc.)
* Communal BBQ
* Parking spot for (1) CAR
* Iron and ironing board
* Stand-up shower
* Quaint Kitchen
* Coffee maker
* Dishes and silverware
* Cooking basics - Pots, pans, oil, salt & pepper
BED AND BATH:
* Hair dryer
* Extra pillows & linens for sleeper inside ottoman (living room)
* Fire extinguisher
* Smoke alarm
* Carbon Monoxide Detector
All guests staying with iTrip Vacations Charlotte will be provided the following:
A starter kit consisting of paper towels, dish detergent, toilet paper etc. to last for a couple days.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
* XPLORIE FREE FUN TICKETS: We have hand-picked a variety of offers from top attractions in the area and given you ONE of each, for FREE, every day of your stay. You can use all or none of these activities each day, it’s completely up to you. Some attractions do sell out so be sure to book at your earliest convenience. NOTE: WE DO NOT PROVIDE TICKETS FOR EVERY MEMBER OF YOUR PARTY EVERYDAY. ONLY ONE FREE TICKET PER DAY. Feel free to reach out to us for more information.
* This is a DOG FRIENDLY HOME. We do charge a DAILY $20 Non-Refundable Pet fee (up to 5 nights). If your stay is over 5 days long, a FLAT $200 Non-Refundable Pet Fee (ONE-TIME CHARGE) will be applied instead. This will be added to your rental if you choose to bring your dog(s). Please let us know if you are bringing a pet so we can accommodate your request.
*If you are booking on Airbnb, Airbnb puts the Admin Fee, Limited Damage Waiver Fee, and Cleaning & Linen Fee all together and calls it the CLEANING FEE. That's why the cleaning fee appears to be high but it is not that high. We hope this helps. Thank you and feel free to contact us, we are a local management firm, with any add
We are delighted to hear that you had a great stay with us! It was a pleasure hosting you! Please come stay with us again soon and we will provide you with a returning guest discount!
It was a pleasure hosting you! We're delighted to hear you enjoyed your time with us! Keep in mind, this is a studio apt and (unfortunately) does not have the space to provide guests with a closet to hang their clothes. This is tiny-home living at it's best! However, the bedroom does have a chest drawer for you to place your belongings in. Since this is a "tiny" space, it would not be advisable to have several power strips since this could cause the unit to have an electrical short and lose power altogether. Safety is key! Come stay with us again soon! We'd love to host you again. Safe travels!