Pirate Beach Hideaway | Flagler Beach | Florida | Short Walk To The Beach & Restaurants
Pirate Beach Hideaway | Flagler Beach | Short Walk To The Beach & Restaurants
Welcome to the Pirate Beach Hideaway. This condo has been recently updated and located steps from the heart of Flagler Beach, the Pier and is behind the infamous Tortugas restaurant. Being so close, it's possible to park your car and walk everywhere during your stay. The balcony gives you a direct view of the Pier and our spectacular Fireworks on the Fourth of July. Soak up the ocean views and cool breezes from your back balcony. This home is a fabulous location - just steps from numerous restaurants, bars, ice cream shops and of course the miles of famous coquina sand beach. Getting up early one morning for a coffee and sunrise is a must!
The condo is a one-bedroom with a brand-new king-size bed and a futon in the living room for extra sleeping. WiFi is included and a smart TV has been provided for you to unwind after a day at the beach. The kitchen and bath have been updated and the condo is decorated with the most amazing pirate-themed decor.
There is a specific numbered parking spot in front of your condo and extra parking on the street for visitors. Flagler Beach is a sleepy little beach town Perched between St. Augustine and Daytona Beach along the scenic A1A highway. It is a perfect mix of spectacular beaches, fun beach-style bars with great music and fantastic local surf fishing from the beach or the Flagler Beach pier. Enjoy a taste of casual luxury along this stunning stretch of unspoiled beach on the Atlantic coast.
On-Site Coin Operated Laundry Facility
Drip Style Coffee Maker
Silverware, plates, dishes, cups
DISTANCES (so close to much of everything NE Florida has to offer): Historic St. Augustine is about 45 minutes away and is a must-see with its rich history as being the Nation's Oldest City teeming with museums, tours, historical sites, award-winning food, and shopping! Just south is the family-friendly community of Flagler offering oceanfront restaurants, bars, and a fantastic fresh farmers market. Orlando's Disney World is 90 minutes away for amusement park enthusiasts.
- No smoking/vaping.
- Please NO PARTIES, EVENTS, PERFORMING ARTISTS, DJs, or BANDS ARE ALLOWED AT ANY TIME. Please be respectful of the neighbors at all times!
- Please do not exceed the maximum occupancy for the house (4 people) at any time.
- No pets are allowed at this vacation rental.
These are ALL separate causes for EVICTION with NO refund and may damage our ability to offer the home to future guests exposing you to liability.
- After visiting the beach rinse off in the outdoor shower to prevent clogs in the bathroom.
Book direct with iTrip Palm Coast Flagler Beach and save!
IMPORTANT & REQUIRED:
Our properties are protected by SUPERHOG, the digital trust platform that enables Hosts, Operators, and Guests to confidently transact in the short-term rental space.
Please note that once you have booked, you will be contacted by SUPERHOG directly to verify yourself. Please make sure this is completed prior to check-in.
PARKING NOTES: Please park directly in front of the unit. There is extra parking across the street.
On the second Thursday of every month, he HOA has pest control come to treat the property.
Frequently Asked Questions
We’re so happy you chose our property for your vacation.
Before you settle in and get comfortable, we would like to make you aware of the House Rules in place at our vacation rental. Understanding and complying with our house rules will make for a comfortable and fun stay for everybody!
Please read each of the rules carefully in order to avoid any danger, deductions from your security deposit or additional charges to your credit card upon check-out.
- Please treat our house with the same respect as you would your own home. We’ve put a lot of effort into making this into a lovely space to be enjoyed by our guests.
- Be sure to maintain a good level of cleanliness throughout your stay, this will make it much easier when check-out time comes!
- In case of any accidental damage, we’ll look into the issue internally to decide if and how much the deduction or repair cost will be.
- We hope you have lots of laughter and fun times during your vacation! However, NO PARTIES, EVENTS, PERFORMING ARTISTS, DJs or BANDS ALLOWED AT ANY TIME. Keep the noise to a minimum after 10pm. Please be respectful of the neighbors at all time.
- Do not exceed the maximum occupancy for the house (4) at any time.
- No smoking/vaping. If any evidence of smoking/vaping is found there will be a $245 additional cleaning charge.
- Do NOT place luggage on furniture or linens. Any damage or stains to furniture or linens will be charged to the guest.
- No Pets allowed.
- Please ensure you read and fully understand the house rules at the beginning of your stay. If anything is unclear, please contact us so we can explain in further detail to avoid any misunderstandings.
- Have fun! This is your vacation time and we hope you make the most of our home, its amenities, and your opportunity to relax and visit the surrounding area.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (855) 554-8747