NOTICE: AFTER NOVEMBER 1ST, 2020 - PLEASE DON"T BOOK FOR PARTIES OF 5 or MORE. THIS WILL BECOME A 1 BD / 1 BATH CONDO
Bombora Oceanside is located in downtown Flagler Beach just North of the pier on scenic A1A. Close to restaurants, shopping, and nightlife, Bombora Oceanside is your beach home-away-from-home that's just a short walk, bike to all the action in Flagler Beach. Unit 903 is a spacious two-bedroom suite well-appointed with comfortable furnishings, a wet bar and an outstanding view of the Atlantic Ocean. The suite's layout -- with the living room, kitchen and wet bar are located in the front of the property and the bedrooms, bathrooms and showers to the rear -- provide lots of space for you and your guest to either interact together or retreat into separate spaces on your own. This suite oozes with old Florida character & charm and serves as a terrific home base from which you can launch your Flagler Beach adventures. Don't feel like going to the beach, there is an outdoor patio area equipped with beach chairs, fire pit and BBQ gas grill for your enjoyment. Don't forget to say hi to the locals passing by!
Bombora is NOT affected by construction to fortify the beachfront. You will have unrestricted access to the beach unlike other lodging options listed in Flagler Beach!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS FOR BOMBORA SUITES 903 UNIT (sleeps 8):
Bedroom 1 and 2:
- King size bed
- Closet with shelving
- Nightstand with reading lamp and alarm clock with USB charger and Bluetooth
- Ceiling fan in the bedroom nearest the kitchen
Two Pullout Queen Beds in the Couches located in the front of the unit (one couch is not shown at the time of this writing, but will be added to the property very soon)
- High-speed WIFI
- 2 TV's with Cable TV
- Open kitchen & living room layout
- Hardwood floors
- Private wet bar with fridge and sink.
- Kitchen with range, refrigerator, microwave, coffee station, toaster, blender & more!
- Full-size washing machine & dryer located on the first floor for your use (not in unit)
- FREE on-site parking for up to 3 vehicles.
- Oceanview from the unit
- Beach access very close to the property
- Yeti Cooler available upon request
- Cornhole Board
- Firepit area with awning at the front of the property
- Outdoor Beach Chairs and covered patio for chilling and relaxing
- BBQ gas grill available for use
- Pack n Play available upon request
- Don't wait in an office to check-in or get a key! Drive straight to Bombora and enter the side door with a lock code (if locked) and then enter the suite with a door lock code. Prior to your visit, we will send you our mobile app with directions and full instructions.
As with each of our iTrip Vacations Palm Coast/Flagler Beach properties, this vacation home features a "starter kit" of a few days worth of supplies for guests that includes shampoo, hair conditioner, soap, toilet paper, paper towels, dish detergent, laundry detergent & more. The beds at Bombora will be fully made and ready for your arrival with freshly laundered linens. A set of towels for each person is also included in the rental rate.
Please note that Unit A (which is located on the 2nd floor) is also available for rent. If both this Unit and Unit A are available for your selected dates, then you may rent both and sleep up to 12 people.
With close proximity to Flagler Beach and the Flagler Beach Pier, the location of Bombora enables guests to walk to restaurants, shops & other sights of interest and provides quick road access to Daytona Beach, Palm Coast, all local beaches, Flagler County, historic St. Augustine and other local attractions. The location is a 90-minute drive to Disneyworld if that is in your vacation plans. There are a lot of new local restaurants -- as well as all the offerings of A1A -- within a couple of minutes stroll from Bombora Oceanside Suites. Break-Awayz is located right next door and many local watering holes such as the Golden Lion, the Funky Pelican on the pier, and Riff's are within short walking distance.
Bombora is located in a very friendly neighborhood which is situated directly across from Flager Beach. The town of Flagler Beach has a laid-back and friendly vibe. The area is considered a throwback to Old Florida, during a much simpler time away from the maddening crowds. All the neighbors are very nice and welcoming. FLAGLER BEACH is a RETRO TOWN with a SALTY STYLE.
- No smoking.
- Pets are prohibited at all times.
- Please NO PARTIES, EVENTS, PERFORMING ARTISTS OR BANDS ARE ALLOWED AT ANY TIME. Please be respectful of the neighbors at all times!
- Do not exceed the maximum occupancy for the suite at any time.
These are all separate causes for eviction with no refund and may damage our ability to offer the home for future guests exposing you to liability.
*Those active service members with military ID 18 and older may book at Bombora Oceanside Suites. Call for details!
COVID Update: Things to Know:
Reservations from Internation Travelers will not be accepted.
Self quarantining will be required for fourteen (14) days for any of the following visitors:
- Any guest that has been on a cruise within fourteen (14) days of booking.
- Any guest that has been out of the continental United States within (14) days of booking.
- Quarantine Orders for New York Tri-State and State of Louisiana Travelers - anyone traveling from the New York tri-state area (New York, New Jersey, or Connecticut) or the State of Louisiana are subject to a mandatory 14-day self-quarantine & reporting requirements.
Distance to Popular Destinations:
Historic St. Augustine (38 miles)
Universal Studios Orlando (107 miles)
Thanks for taking the time to write a fabulous review. We were glad to hear you enjoyed your stay! Please come again.
Thank you for staying at Bombora! We appreciate the kind comments. Please come back anytime.
We are so happy you stayed with us. Hope you come again soon.
Thanks for the excellent review. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay. The outside shower was recently added, so that is great that you found it useful. Come back and stay anytime, we enjoyed having you with us.
Many Thanks! We love the feedback. Come again anytime.
Thanks for the kind review. We hope you will return to see us again. It was a pleasure having you at Bombora.
Thank you for staying with us! We would love to have you back again. Good luck in your future travels and be well.
Thanks, Wendy!! Come back again anytime. We loved having you stay and wish you well for your future travels. Thanks for choosing Bombora Oceanside!