3 bedrooms, 2.5 bath waterfront with dock
Falmouth Amazing waterfront house with private dock
Enjoy spectacular water views from the deck and dock of this waterfront Cape Cod getaway. This unique property is fully equipped with everything you and your guests will need to enjoy your vacation. Recently renovated from top to bottom.
Kayak around the protected ocean pond and over to Washburn Island with the provided Kayaks and Paddleboards. Explore all of the activities that Falmouth and Cape Cod offer. Relax at the association beach, use the private clubhouse, heated swimming pool, tennis courts, restaurant & bar (in season) all for a small fee. For shopping the property is located halfway between Mashpee Commons and Falmouth Center (4 miles either way).
The home is Saltbox Style located on a quiet gravel road.
It boasts an open living, dining, and kitchen area with cathedral ceilings.
A Fully Equipped kitchen.
First floor Master Bedroom with a very comfortable and fully adjustable sleep number bed with a split control and a dedicated Master Bathroom.
Queen Bedroom Upstairs with an extremely comfortable and adjustable base Tempurpedic Mattress.
Bunkbed equipped Bedroom Upstairs with 4 twins
Full Bathroom upstairs.
Additional 1/2 Bathroom on the First Floor
A Queen Size Sofa Bed in the basement family room with a comfortable mattress.
A lot of space to Hang out.
Propane gas grill, outdoor shower(in season), bath towels, bedding and beach towels and laundry for your convenience.
The living space and master bedroom open through two sliding doors to a large deck with great water views and stairs down to the dock.
Enjoy the complimentary use of our fun stuff, beach chairs, paddle boards and kayaks.
For clubhouse amenities and schedule see https://www.seacoastshores.com
Check in and check out times:
Frequently Asked Questions
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition, neat and tidy, as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected. Beds should be stripped of linens and placed in a pile in each bedroom for housekeeping.
- All dishes are to be washed and all garbage removed from the premises and placed in outside receptacles. Please place trash bins in front of the house for pickup.
- Close all blinds in all rooms.
- The maximum number of occupants shall not exceed 10 people, not including a child in a crib.
- Furnishings are not to be removed from the premises for use outside or in other properties.
- "No pets" policy must be observed. Pets are not allowed on-premises.
- Smoking is not allowed in the unit.
- Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of twenty-five (25).
- Tenant and any guest of Tenant shall obey all laws of the state of Massachusetts, as well as local laws, at all times while they are on the premises. Failure to abide by the laws of Massachusetts or the above rules may cause the tenant to be asked to vacate the premises and forfeit all rents and security/damage deposits.
- House doesn't offer Life Jacket, swim at your own risk.
- Kids under 14 are not allowed to be alone in the Pond under any circumstances.
- No parties allowed.
- No Noise after 10 pm Let's respect our neighbors.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (774) 251-3007