*Still Available for 2023 Commissioning Week - Flexible Cancellation Policy*
Welcome to the Shore Leave! Just a five minute walk to the beach, five minute drive to the Londontowne Public Gardens, and minutes to Maryland’s capital, Annapolis. The owner has worked hard to make sure guests will feel at home! Curl up on the couch to watch a movie, have coffee on the balconies or in the backyard, or grab a few drinks and head down to the beach to watch the sunset. This large home has several living spaces and plenty of room for a large or multiple families to spread out.
When you enter the home on the main floor, you will be greeted by a cozy den that leads up to the large formal dining room and kitchen. Also on the main floor is the large Master Suite with a private bath and flatscreen TV. Head out to the large private backyard and patio to lounge on the patio furniture, including a hammock. In addition to the den in the entryway, there is also a spacious family room on the 2nd floor, and a formal living space on the 3rd floor. The 2nd floor has 2 more bedrooms, a futon and a full bath in the hall.
Both living spaces have big-screen TVs; all bedrooms have their own TV.
**COVID - 19 Extra Special Precautions: Our guests' and staff's health is our top priority. Our cleaners are taking every precaution when cleaning this home and making sure it meets CDC standards. We are going above and beyond to ensure all surfaces and touch points are being cleaned thoroughly and disinfected (including all light switches, faucets, doorknobs, cabinet handles, remotes, etc.). You will have self check-in and no physical interaction with anyone.
Be sure to ask about discounted rates for extended stays.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS 3 BR / 2.5 BA / Sleeps 8-10 (with air mattress):
- Main Floor
- King Bed
- Full En Suite Bath with double vanity and bathtub/shower combo
- Flatscreen TV
2nd Floor Blue Bedroom:
- Queen Bed
- Shared full bath in the hall
- Flatscreen TV
2nd Floor Cream Bedroom:
- Queen Bed
- Queen Futon (linens available upon request)
- Shared full bath in the hall
- Flatscreen TV
- Multiple covered balconies off the living and family rooms.
- Many community beach options walkable form the home.
- Spacious private backyard and patio with Firepit
- Breakfast Bar seats 3
- Spacious gourmet kitchen
- Dining room table seats 8
- Card table for game night in the living room (games provided)
- 5 LED high-definition TVs in each living and bedroom
- Luxury bed and bath and beach linens, complimentary toiletries Starter Kit, and boutique-level service
- Parking for 3 cars in driveway and 2 more on the street
- Laundry room with full-sized washer & dryer
- Big backyard
- Air mattress with linens available upon request for use in the oversized living spaces.
- No pets
- No Smoking
- Elderly and guests with mobility issues may want to inquire about the steep staircase and/or may want to consider other accommodations.
- Keyless entry. Drive straight to your rental home and enter the front door with an electronic lock code. Prior to your visit, we will send you our mobile app with directions and full instructions.
Property Distance to:
-Memorial Stadium – 6 miles (15 mins)
-U.S. Naval Academy – 8 miles (18 mins)
-Washington, DC – 30 miles
* Special Gift basket with wine, snacks, starter coffee and creamers in home at check-in.
* Amenity & Supplies pack, a starter set of soap, shampoo, conditioner, lotion and hand sanitizer, paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap, scrubber and dishwashing liquid to get you going.
* All beds are made for you with freshly-laundered sheets & towels.
Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age. Please respect the neighbors and neighborhood. No parties, events or smoking.
Check-in time: 4:00 pm
Check-out time: 11:00 am
**If Commissioning Week is cancelled by the Naval Academy, families who book this property will receive a Full Refund.
Check in and check out times:
Frequently Asked Questions
We want everyone to have a great stay but we understand that things may break or some items may get overlooked. We'll do our best to get them fixed.
We do ask that all guests TAKE TIME TO BE KIND. Common courtesy goes a long way. Sadly since the pandemic we have all witnessed an increase in aggressive or unacceptable behavior. Our team has taken a lot of abuse and experienced some very unkind guests.
Misunderstandings are one of the leading causes of guest complaints. Please make sure you read everything we send to you. This include the entire rental listing, all of our house rules, all photos, all emails & texts and all the help articles in your iTrip account. This helps avoid misunderstandings in the first place.
AGREEMENTTenant is at least 25 years old (an "adult") and will be an occupant of the unit Shore Leave. Should any unauthorized persons occupy or use the Premises, Tenant shall vacate the premises immediately without any refund.
BALANCEBalance is due 30 days prior to arrival date and includes a refundable damage deposit. The balance is due on _BalanceDueDate_. Payment may be made by major credit card. Damage deposit will be refunded within 7 -10 days of checkout pending inspection by cleaning firm.
CANCELLATION POLICYCancellations must occur at least 45 days prior to arrival date. If cancellation occurs 45 days or more prior to arrival date all monies will be refunded with the exception of a $100.00 administrative fee. GUESTS THAT DO NOT CANCEL WITHIN THE 45-DAY TIME FRAME WILL BE CHARGED THE FULL AMOUNT.
HAZARDOUS PRACTICESNo BBQ grills of any kind are permitted in the unit. No open flames permitted in the unit.
ABSOLUTELY NO PETSIf evidence of a pet(s) is found in the unit or on the premises you will be asked to vacate immediately with no refund of rent or damage deposit.
FALSIFIED RESERVATIONAny reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of reservation deposit, damage deposit, and/or balance of rental payment.
HOUSEKEEPINGThere is no daily maid service. Linens and towels are included and not to be taken from the unit. There is a $_CleaningFee_ one time cleaning fee.
UTILITIESNo compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water or cable.
NONSMOKING UNITYour damage deposit will be forfeited and you will incur an additional charge for cleaning and deodorizing if any evidence of smoking is found.
ENTRY BY OWNEROwner or owner's agents may enter the premises: in case of an emergency; to make any necessary or agreed upon repairs, alterations, or improvements; supply necessary or agreed upon services or show the premises to prospective purchasers, renters or contractors. 24 hours notice of Owners intent to enter will be given (except in the case of an emergency).
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition, neat and tidy, as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected. Beds should be stripped of linens and placed in a pile in each bedroom for housekeeping.
- All dishes are to be washed and all garbage removed from the premises and placed in outside receptacles. If these items are not completed, the guest will be charged an additional cleaning fee.
- The maximum number of occupants shall not exceed 8 people, not including a child in a crib.
- Furnishings are not to be removed from the premises for use outside or in other properties.
- No pets allowed on premises.
- No Smoking.
- NO PARTIES
- Parking is permitted on the Driveway only - no parking on the street.
- Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of 25.
- Tenant and any guest of Tenant shall obey all laws of the state of Maryland, as well as local laws, at all times while they are on the premises. Failure to abide by the laws of Maryland or the above rules may cause tenant to be asked to vacate the premises and forfeit all rents and security/damage deposits.
SLEEPING CAPACITY/DISTURBANCESTenant and all other occupants will be required to vacate the premises and forfeit the rental fee and security deposit for: Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity of 8 people, using the premises for illegal activity, causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties and any other acts which interferes with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their premises.
HOLD HARMLESSiTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.
MAINTENANCEPlease report any maintenance needs for the premises to the us and we will respond as quickly as possible. Refunds will not be made for maintenance issues including, but not limited to heating and air conditioning, appliances, televisions, and stereos.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (833) 487-4726