5 BR / 3.5 BA / Sleeps 14
Master bedroom – One KING bed on the first floor
Bedroom 1 - One KING bed on the second floor
Bedroom 2 - Two FULL beds on the second floor
Bedroom 3 - Two FULL beds on the second floor
Bedroom 4 - One QUEEN and two TWINS on the second floor
Bedroom 5 - One FULL bunkbed, one TWIN bunk, and one TWIN on the second floor
***Government issued ID's are required to be sent in before your stay begins to rent this Home!
Professionally cleaned and sanitized between each guest stay
FREE WIFI included
Full-size washer and dryer
Dock and picnic area with umbrella
Beautiful outdoor green area, perfect for children or furbabies to play
Large wall-mounted TV in the living room
Dining table with seating for eight with views of the lake
Starter kit with essentials which include coffee, toilet paper, paper towels, laundry/dishwasher pods, and garbage bags
Fully stocked kitchen with everything you need to make meals at home
2 Pets are welcomed with a one time pet fee.
No Smoking in the home!
Lake Sinclair was named one of the most beautiful lakes in Georgia. There are more than 30 lakes in GA, and Lake Sinclair was voted as the #1 by experts in the state of GA. We couldn’t agree more! Lake Sinclair features recreation areas for swimming, boating, hiking, fishing, and picnicking! Come stay with us and include going for a swim in the refreshing waters and maybe casting a line! While staying here there is so much you and your family can do, you are only minutes from Milledgeville where the possibilities for things to do are endless.
A boat slip is not available for your boat but you may tie off your boat to the dock and there is public access and a marina close by close by where you can launch your boat. If you do not have a boat, no problem, many area marinas rent by the half or full day. For boat rentals and fishing guides try “Sinclair Marina”. Boats and jet skis are available from Twin Lakes Jet Ski as well as Jere Shai Lakeside. —There are many restaurants on the lake that will take your taste buds on a vacation too! If speed boats are not your thing, rent a kayak and visit numerous inlets and quiet coves. Ask the hosts for more info if needed where to rent. --- Explore Inspiration, by taking a tour at Andalusia Farms (home of famous American author Flannery O’Connor from 1951-1964)----Take a day and go to Milledgeville and shop vintage shops Downtown. You will also find great breakfast restaurants, awesome coffee houses, brick oven pizzas, Southern-style BBQs, and lots of Southern hospitality! --- Pack your hiking boots and go to one of Milledgeville’s six most popular destinations, from scenic walking tours to intense hiking trails, Milledgeville offers an outdoor experience for all types of nature lovers.
Our 5 bedroom/ 3.5 baths can be your home while taking all of this experience in. We have plenty of space for everyone in your group, whether you are planning a family vacation or a refreshing getaway with friends/friends we have you covered. A kitchen that is well stocked with everything you will need and a little extra. A large island to gather around to talk about the highlights of your day, and a family room with a large screen TV to wind down and watch a movie. (and a TV in every bedroom!) One of your favorite things about our property will be our porch that faces the lake, you will enjoy sitting there for hours and enjoying our beautiful St Claire evenings with your favorite lake cocktail and all of your best people around you!
Frequently Asked Questions
You must provide a selfie and your state ID when booking.
*The Person booking the reservation MUST BE present as you are responsible for your Guests. - Fine $100 & Immediate Termination of Reservation
**You must assure that everyone staying in the property has read the House rules.
*Only the Primary guests are allowed to make request to us since you are responsible for the property during your stay.
*For insurance purposes, we require a copy of a government issued ID from the booking adult prior to arrival
*No Filming or commercial endeavors on our property
House Policies & House Rules
We strive to give a 5-star experience to all our guests. We want you to feel comfortable and enjoy your ATL stay. Please, reach out if something is wrong to ensure we can get it corrected for you immediately. If you do not, we will assume everything is perfect for you. We want you to enjoy our home! (Please note: We appreciate your commitment in following our rules, If the rules are neglected and it leads to a dollar loss to the home or the host you will be asked to pay for damages.)
* Guests Must be 21 years old to reserve the house.
* Please NO SMOKING/VAPING (of any kind) inside or around the outside of the home. We advertise that we are a non-smoking property, we have guests that book with us because they are allergic to smoke. Smoke jeopardizes their health and their stay in our home. You may smoke outside at a distance from the home so that smoke doesn’t get into the home We will charge you $500.00! *Damaging / Tampering with Smoke Detectors in any capacity IS NOT allowed! - Fine $100 Per Device
* No events or parties - any taking place on the property will get you and your guests police escorted off the property. We are NOT a party house or a commercial event venue. Not only is it against our rules it's against platform rules. You will jeopardize your relationship with all the platforms.
* No guests other than the guests on the reservation are allowed to be at the home without approval from host/management. Rates are based on the number of guests for various reasons (utility consumption, # of bedrooms, sq footage, as well as the safety of our guests. If you have more guests than what the post says that the home can accommodate, please discuss with the hosts if there are options within the house to accommodate your number of guests, we will try to support you in any way we can.
* Please be RESPECTFUL to the HOUSE and the NEIGHBORS! Quiet time is from 10pm-8am on weekdays and 11pm-9am on weekends, this is just being respectful to our neighbors. If our neighbors complain and we must come out to the property you will be escorted out.
* Be respectful of the house and contents - this is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood. Please do not move the furniture!!!
* HVAC-Please put the HEAT at 68 and AIR at 76 when you are not in the home.
* TV’s/lights-Please turn off all the TV ‘s and lights when you are not in the home, and you leave the house. (Please help keep the cost of utilities down to ensure we can offer good rates). Please leave all remotes at the Property. - Fine $50 Per Remote
* NO fireworks of any kind on or around the property
*NO Glitter or Paint is allowed within the Property!!! - Fine $100 if Glitter or Paint is found by Cleaners.
**No candles. Please!
* Pets are allowed, however, there is a one-time fee for the pets and they must be approved by management. If you do not tell us you have a pet with you then we will send you a $100 fine on top of the pet fee, if you do not pay the fee before your stay we will add an additional $50 for the time we have to spend getting it paid. If you allow your pets on your furniture that is fine but please use the pet sheets that we have provided you to cover ours. Pets must be leached when outside, and you must pick up after your pet. *** Any Damages done by your Pet/Service Animal will be assessed on a case by case basis. Any damage will be fined per damage! If you opted into a LDW it does NOT cover pet Damage!!
* Garbage- all fully bagged and taken out to the large containers outside. The location is in your house book! Do not put unbagged garbage in the cans Please!
* If it is determined that unlawful activities are taking place on the property or in the area guest will be escorted off the property. **Active Cameras are on Property. We WILL fine you $250 for covering or blocking Cameras. (And possible immediate Booking Termination)