NEW! Whether you are coming to Idaho for outdoor adventure, to visit family or friends, to see a concert, or take part in many of Eagle's noteworthy events throughout the year, Pimlico Pastures is a comfortable, quiet, and spacious home for all! Plus, you'll enjoy the 1 acre pasture with mature trees and space between you and neighbors for fun outdoors! BBQ, roast marshmallows by the fire-pit and soak in the peacefulness as you enjoy your own private Eagle getaway!
3 BR/2.5 BA- Sleeps 10
• Bdrm #1 Main Floor Primary Bedroom en Suite with KING Bed, nightstands on both sides of bed with lamps, hanging Samsung TV across from bed, walk-in closet with storage cubbies and hangers, and additional closet with stacked washer/dryer. Primary en Suite bathroom features a private room with toilet, bidet, and urinal, double vanity sink, soaking tub, and spacious walk-in floor to ceiling tiled shower with 3 shower heads + 1 shower wand and a bench for seating.
• Bdrm #2 Lower Level Guest Bedroom with QUEEN Bed, nightstand with lamp, and closet.
• Bdrm #3 Lower Level Bunk Bedroom with FULL over FULL Bunk Bed & FULL Pullout Sofa, and closet
**Pack n’ Play available upon request - $10 per night, $50 maximum**
• Half/Powder bathroom on 1st floor conveniently located next to great room (kitchen & living room)
• Full bathroom on lower level with shower/tub combo, toilet, single vanity sink, and stacked washer/dryer
• Primary en Suite bathroom with private room with toilet, bidet, and urinal, double vanity sink, soaking tub, and spacious walk-in floor to ceiling tiled shower with 3 shower heads + 1 shower wand and a bench for seating.
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION! This home is close to everything Eagle & Meridian!
• 4 min drive/1.5 miles to Downtown Eagle boasting with sophisticated restaurants, shops, Saturday farmers market, & more!
• 7 min drive/2.8 miles to Eagle Island State Park; a public recreation area on the southwest outskirts of Eagle. The state park covers 545 acres that are bordered by the north and south channels of the Boise River. The park's recreational facilities include swimming beach, picnic area, equestrian trails, winter tubing hill, summer zip-line, a water slide, hiking trails, disc golf, and more!
• 10 min drive/3.5 miles to Eagle Luxe Theatre and a strip of fantastic LOCAL eateries including ice cream at The STIL, organic cold pressed juice, smoothie, and açaí bowls at Boise Juice Co., an international menu, cocktails & weekend brunch served in a chic hub with a seasonal rooftop deck at Crave Kitchen & Bar, plus more!
• 25 min drive/6.9 miles to The Village at Meridian; a premier dining, shopping and entertainment destination. The center includes a growing roster of sit-down restaurants with abundant patio seating, bars, a children's play area, and entertainment venues, along with unparalleled anchors including The Village Cinema, Yard House, Big Al's and many more.
• 35 min drive/13 miles to Boise State University and "The Blue" and to Boise's bustling and ever growing downtown bursting with local 5-star restaurants, shops, parks, museums, the Idaho State Capitol, and more!
• 55 min drive/28 miles to Bogus Basin - a year round destination for skiing and snowboarding, cross country skiing, snow tubing, mountain biking, hiking, or take a ride on Idaho's only mountain coaster.
Great base home for GOLFING!
• Eagle Hills Golf Course (5 min drive)
• Shadow Valley Golf Course (10 min drive)
• GOLF Your Way (9 min drive)
• BanBury Golf Course (11 min drive)
• Off-street parking on HUGE driveway and garage
• Smart TV's (both living rooms and primary bedroom)
• Internet access with WiFi
• Fully-equipped eat-in kitchen with quartz countertops, expansive kitchen island with bar seating, gas range stove top, and more!
• Work from home office space
• Auto drip coffee maker
• Keurig single cup coffee maker
• Private backyard with patio outside of great room with BBQ, lounge seating, and fire-pit with views of the back pasture
• Quality linens & terry (sheets, towels etc.)
• 2x Laundry areas with stacked washer & dryer (1 on each floor)
PLEASE NOTE: There is a RING camera next to front door facing the entry walkway and driveway.
PLUS: Don't wait to enjoy your vacation! Drive straight to Pimlico Pastures and enter the home with your secure one-of-a-kind electronic door lock code for your stay!
It’s all about the details! All guests we host will be greeted with a welcome basket and the home stocked with the following guest supplies: a starter kit consisting of paper towels, dishwasher detergent, toilet paper, 3-in-1 shampoo, conditioner, and body wash, trash bags, etc. to last a couple of days.
Frequently Asked Questions
HAZARDOUS PRACTICESNo open flames ie. Candle burning is permitted on balconies or in the unit. Do not dismantle smoke detectors as they are there for your protection. Use the overhead stove fan when cooking to avoid accidental, activation of smoke detector alarm
FALSIFIED RESERVATIONany reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of reservation deposit, damage deposit, and/or balance of rental payment.
UTILITIESNo compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water, cable, or telephone service. Outages will be reported immediately and all efforts will be made to have them restored as soon as possible. Please note that you may want to bring a calling card for placing long distance phone calls, as these are restricted.
ENTRY BY OWNEROwner will provide renter with at least 24 hours notice of Owners intent to enter (except in the case of an emergency).
RULES AND REGULATIONS1. Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition, neat and tidy, as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected.
2. All dishes are to be washed and all garbage removed from the premises and placed in outside receptacles. Please place trash bins in front of house for pickup.
3. Close all blinds in all rooms.
4. Furnishings are not to be removed from the premises for use outside or in other properties.
5. "No pets" policy must be observed, when Pets are not allowed on premises.
6. Smoking or vaping is not allowed in the unit.
7. Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of twenty-five (25).
8. Tenant and any guest of Tenant shall obey all laws of the state of Idaho, as well as local laws, at all times while they are on the premises. Failure to abide by the laws of Idaho or the above rules may cause tenant to be asked to vacate the premises and forfeit all rents and security/damage deposits.
HOLD HARMLESSiTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONSThe undersigned Tenant, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors, and administrators, fully releases and discharges Owner from any and all liabilities, claims, demands, and causes of action by reason of any injury, loss of damage by whatever nature which has or have occurred, or may occur to the undersigned, or any of his/her guests as a result, or in connection with the occupancy of the premises and agrees to hold Owner free and harmless of any claim or suit arising there from. In any action concerning the rights, duties or liabilities of the parties to this agreement, their principals, agents, successors or assignees the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover any reasonable attorneys fees and costs. Owner reserves the right to terminate this Agreement upon their discretion at any time.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (208) 991-4991