NEW! Enjoy this modern farmhouse inspired home in a quaint neighborhood minutes to downtown Eagle by foot (11 min walk) or wheels!
You'll appreciate two living spaces on the main floor: a formal living room with desk, bookshelf, and rustic leather couch and the great room with large sectional and 58" smart television for all to enjoy a movie, snack at the dining table or kitchen peninsula while watching your favorite sports team, and play board games! The modern kitchen boasts it all: granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and peninsula with seating for up to three. The dining room features a spacious table with chairs and benches for all to sit. You'll also find a half bathroom conveniently off of the great room and a laundry room with washer and dryer. From the great room, you can access both the beautiful fully-fenced backyard with mature trees, a spacious covered patio, and koi pond as well as the three-car garage. All three bedrooms and two full bathrooms can be found on the 2nd floor.
3 BR/2.5 BA- Sleeps 8
• Bdrm #1 2nd Level Primary en Suite with KING bed and walk-in closet
• Bdrm #2 2nd Level QUEEN bed
• Bdrm #3 2nd Level FULL over FULL bunk bed
**Pack n’ Play available upon request - $10 per night, $50 maximum
• Half bathroom on main floor outside of living room
• Primary en Suite full bathroom with walk-in shower, single vanity sink, and toilet.
• Hallway full bathroom shower/tub combo single vanity sink, and toilet.
Each bedroom features quality linens. Each guest is equipped with plush towels in the bathrooms.
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION! This home is close to everything Eagle!
• 4 min walk to neighborhood shopping center with restaurants, donut shop, & more!
• 11 min walk/.5 miles to Downtown Eagle boasting with sophisticated restaurants, shops, Saturday farmers market, & more!
• 6 min drive/1.3 miles to Boise River & Greenbelt access via Reid Merrill Park; a 25-mile tree-lined pathway following the north and south sides of the Boise River. You'll find river side parks, wildlife, and so much more while venturing the beloved and popular Boise River Greenbelt.
• 6 min drive/2.4 miles to Eagle Island State Park; a public recreation area on the southwest outskirts of Eagle. The state park covers 545 acres that are bordered by the north and south channels of the Boise River. The park's recreational facilities include swimming beach, picnic area, equestrian trails, winter tubing hill, summer zip-line, a water slide, hiking trails, disc golf, and more!
• 7 min drive/2.4 miles to Eagle Luxe Theatre and a strip of fantastic LOCAL eateries including ice cream at The STIL, organic cold pressed juice, smoothie, and açaí bowls at Boise Juice Co., an international menu, cocktails & weekend brunch served in a chic hub with a seasonal rooftop deck at Crave Kitchen & Bar, plus more!
• 15 min drive/5.8 miles to The Village at Meridian; a premier dining, shopping and entertainment destination. The center includes a growing roster of sit-down restaurants with abundant patio seating, bars, a children's play area, and entertainment venues, along with unparalleled anchors including The Village Cinema, Yard House, Big Al's and many more.
• 25 min drive/12 miles to Boise State University and "The Blue" and to Boise's bustling and ever growing downtown bursting with local 5-star restaurants, shops, parks, museums, the Idaho State Capitol, and more!
• 52 min drive/26 miles to Bogus Basin - a year round destination for skiing and snowboarding, cross country skiing, snow tubing, mountain biking, hiking, or take a ride on Idaho's only mountain coaster.
• Off-street parking in 3 car garage
• Smart TV's (living room & master bdrm)
• High speed internet access with WiFi
• Fully-equipped kitchen
• Quality linens & terry (sheets, towels etc.)
• Auto Drip Coffee Maker
• Laundry room with Washer & Dryer
• Private backyard with koi pond, mature trees, and a covered patio. Fully-fenced for your well behaved dog(s) to run around in!
PLUS: Don't wait to enjoy your vacation! Drive straight to Cobblestone and enter the home with your secure one-of-a-kind electronic door lock code for your stay!
It’s all about the details! All guests we host will be greeted with a welcome basket and the home stocked with the following guest supplies: a starter kit consisting of paper towels, dishwasher detergent, toilet paper, 3-in-1 shampoo, conditioner, and body wash, trash bags, etc. to last a couple of days.
**Please advise if you are bringing a dog(s). There are additional fees to do so.
Frequently Asked Questions
HAZARDOUS PRACTICESNo open flames ie. Candle burning is permitted on balconies or in the unit. Do not dismantle smoke detectors as they are there for your protection. Use the overhead stove fan when cooking to avoid accidental, activation of smoke detector alarm
FALSIFIED RESERVATIONany reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of reservation deposit, damage deposit, and/or balance of rental payment.
UTILITIESNo compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water, cable, or telephone service. Outages will be reported immediately and all efforts will be made to have them restored as soon as possible. Please note that you may want to bring a calling card for placing long distance phone calls, as these are restricted.
ENTRY BY OWNEROwner will provide renter with at least 24 hours notice of Owners intent to enter (except in the case of an emergency).
RULES AND REGULATIONS1. Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition, neat and tidy, as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected.
2. All dishes are to be washed and all garbage removed from the premises and placed in outside receptacles. Please place trash bins in front of house for pickup.
3. Close all blinds in all rooms.
4. Furnishings are not to be removed from the premises for use outside or in other properties.
5. "No pets" policy must be observed, when Pets are not allowed on premises.
6. Smoking or vaping is not allowed in the unit.
7. Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of twenty-five (25).
8. Tenant and any guest of Tenant shall obey all laws of the state of Idaho, as well as local laws, at all times while they are on the premises. Failure to abide by the laws of Idaho or the above rules may cause tenant to be asked to vacate the premises and forfeit all rents and security/damage deposits.
HOLD HARMLESSiTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONSThe undersigned Tenant, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors, and administrators, fully releases and discharges Owner from any and all liabilities, claims, demands, and causes of action by reason of any injury, loss of damage by whatever nature which has or have occurred, or may occur to the undersigned, or any of his/her guests as a result, or in connection with the occupancy of the premises and agrees to hold Owner free and harmless of any claim or suit arising there from. In any action concerning the rights, duties or liabilities of the parties to this agreement, their principals, agents, successors or assignees the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover any reasonable attorneys fees and costs. Owner reserves the right to terminate this Agreement upon their discretion at any time.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (208) 991-4991