|2nd Bedroom King|
You will love this basement apartment! Two king size bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a private jacuzzi room in a newly built home located in the Twin Lakes neighborhood of Denver. Its unique features include a well-designed living area next to a jacuzzi room that has a reclaimed teak hardwood floor. The living room and jacuzzi room share a double-sided, wall-mounted fireplace that can frosted for privacy at the touch of a remote button. The living room has an extra-large couch with comfortable pillows that allow you cozy up to your sweet heart and watch a movie on the 62” widescreen TV. We provide Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime Video, Disney+, and Spotify, or you can stream your favorite shows or movies from your own apps on this smart TV. The bedrooms are large and offer new Memory Foam mattress on both king size beds. This home also has two bathrooms, both with walk-in showers and invisible drains. The master bedroom has an ensuite bathroom.
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION! Twin Lakes is located on the North side of Denver less than 3 minutes from I76, Rt36 and I25. You can get anywhere in minutes from this home! Parking is across the street from the home in a FREE public parking lot. The neighborhood is safe, quiet, and is enjoyed by neighbors and professionals of all ages.
There are several restaurants distance and a local brewery with outdoor concerts just across the street. The Bird’s Nest is the perfect launchpad for all the amenities Denver has to offer.
We are proud to host vacationers as well as business travelers looking for an alternative to a traditional hotel. This home is professionally cleaned before/after each guest's stay.
There are long-term tenants living upstairs. There is a share hallway to enter the home. The Bird's Nest's entry way has an electronic lock with a unique code.
Summary of what we have to offer:
- 2 bedrooms with king size beds
- Memory Foam mattresses
- 1 full bathroom complete with private restroom and walk-in shower large enough for 4
- Double sinks and extra-large mirror with ample lighting
- 1 three-quarters bathroom in the master bedroom
- Large open concept living/kitchenette area
- 62” Smart TV, log into your accounts or use ours
- Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Video, Disney+, Spotify
- Extra-large couch and lots of pillows made for cuddling during movies
- Double sided fireplace between the living room and the whirlpool room for romance and intrigue
- Full island with bar seating
- Full size refrigerator and pantry
- Toaster oven
- 2 burner induction cook top
- Well stocked with all the dishes and barware you might need.
- Indoor Private Whirlpool built for two people (four if you get super cozy, lol!)
- Guest temperature controlled water
- Drained after every use to ensure sanitation
- 10 speed controlled jets
- LED lighting
- Aroma therapy oils, bath salts, and bubble bath are offered if you prefer not to use the jets
- Fireplace for warm bodies
- Teak wood flooring for warm toes
- Basement is electronically locked to ensure your full privacy
- Extra insulation in the walls and ceilings for noise
- Large bright windows in every room except the whirlpool room *wink*
- Additional sleeping accommodations for up to 4 more.
- Couch is large enough to sleep 2
- No private entrance but only one door from the front door and the upstairs tenants are private, quiet, and respectful.
- See included hallway layout
- 420 friendly, marijuana and tobacco are permitted outside only. Tenants can access covered patio from front gate.
- Parking is off-street in a video monitored parking lot, never worry about how many spaces you need.
PROPERTY DISTANCE TO:
The property is located just north of downtown Denver across the street from a wonderful local brewery.
- Denver Airport, Via I-70W – 24 miles (30-minute drive)
- Colorado State Capitol – less than 15 mins
- Coors Field: Denver Rockies’ Field – 11 mins
- Ball Center: Avalanche’s Arena and fantastic concerts – 10 mins
- Empower Field at Mile High: Denver Broncos’ Stadium – 10 mins
- Elitch Gardens Theme & Water Park, Six Flags – 10 mins
- Five Points: downtown Denver proper, a nice place to walk, shop, and bar hop – 12 mins
- Denver Performing Arts Complex, concerts, museums, and theaters – 14 mins
- Denver Art Museum – 16 mins
- Art District on Santa Fe from Art District on Santa Fe, Denver’s creative arts district with more than 30 galleries and regular art walks – 16 mins
- History Colorado Center – 16 mins
- The Daniels and Fisher Tower (Landmark clock tower w/ 2.5 ton bell) –13 mins
- The Colorado Convention Center – 16 mins
- 16th Street Mall – 13 mins
- Larimer Square – 12 mins
- Downtown Aquarium – 10 mins
- Denver Zoo – 17 mins
- King Soopers Grocery – 6 mins
- Safeway Grocery – 11 mins
- Buzz Beers, with live evening music and great local Belgian Beers – 1 block
Maximum occupancy: 4 - children must be counted in the max. occupancy unless they are under two (2) & are sleeping in a portable crib (not provided).
Tenant stated on Agreement/Booking must be at least twenty-five (25) years-old and acknowledges that they will occupy the Property during the entire tenancy.
No smoking in the home. / No pets. / No parties or events without prior written approval.
Check-in: 4:00 pm
Check-out: 10:00 am
If you must cancel your reservation, please be aware that cancellations must occur at least 30 days prior to arrival date. If cancellation occurs 30 days or more prior to arrival date all monies will be refunded except for a $100 administrative fee.
GUESTS THAT DO NOT CANCEL WITHIN THE 30-DAY TIME FRAME WILL BE CHARGED THE FULL AMOUNT. Travel Insurance is recommended, especially when traveling in the winter in CO.