The Rise & Shiner
Welcome to The Rise & Shiner! This remodeled home is the ideal home-base for the Dayton area's famous bass fishing and tournaments. Located less than 2 miles from the Dayton Boat Dock at Lake Chickamauga, it sits on almost two acres and has more than enough space for multiple boats and fishing gear. It’s also just 40 minutes from Chattanooga and 1.5 hour drive to Knoxville. After a day out fishing, hiking, or exploring the area, sit back and enjoy beautiful sunsets from the top deck, the large bottom deck or back porch --- there’s plenty of room for everyone!
"Fishing tournament - This was a great stay. Close to the fishing docks, clean and comfortable. Every need was met. Thank you." - Amy, April 2023
"Quiet clean neighborhood close to town and parks. Explored the area with my pups. Planning on going back." - Trisha, March 2023
This tri-level home is just over 1,800 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths. The master bedroom has a king bed and full bath; a guest room with two twin beds that shares a bathroom with the second guest room, which has a queen bed and private access to the top deck. The main family living area has a full sofa and loveseat, and chair (all reclining); and, the downstairs large family den has a sleeper sofa (full size), love seat, and additional table with seating for eating or playing games. The kitchen is fully equipped with stove, dishwasher, refrigerator, microwave, as well as a griddle, waffle-maker, crockpot, coffee pot, toaster, pots and pans, as well as cooking basics so you can easily prepare meals when you’re not enjoying one of the local restaurants!
Other things to note:
Pets - are allowed, and welcome! There is a partial privacy fence, but we ask that pets stay on a leash when outdoors as there may be other pets and wildlife in the area; there is also ample space in the downstairs area to crate pets when you are away.
Steps – as this is a tri-level home, there are steps once your enter the house.
Parking - there is plenty of room for parking vehicles and boats! The extra-large drive is flat, and you're welcome to utilize the side yard if needed as well (see pictures).
- King size bed
- Night stand with reading lamp
- Ceiling fan
- Ensuite full bath; shower & tub combo
- Queen size bed
- Ceiling fan
- Access to private deck
- Two twin beds
- Night stand with reading lamp
- Ceiling fan
- Large sofa, love seat and chair (all reclining)
- TV for streaming
- Sofa (pull-out full size bed); love seat
- Table & chairs (game table/additional dining area)
- TV for streaming
- Covered porch off downstairs den, covered deck off upstairs secondary bedroom, open deck off kitchen
- Fully stocked kitchen with everything you need for a full meal or delivery service
- Kitchen appliances include refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, crockpot, waffle-maker, toaster, and coffee pot
- Dining table seats 6; additional table in family den seats 4
- Fully stocked bathrooms with ample towels, toiletries and hair dryer
- Clothes washer & dryer
- Wi-fi for streaming
- Large driveway and additional parking for boat (please notify in advance)
Property Distance To:
- Less than 2 miles from Dayton Boat Dock and Lake Chickamauga
- Just 4 miles to Bryan College
- Just 45 minutes to downtown Chattanooga, the TN Riverfront, which is home to the Tennessee Aquarium, Children's Discovery Museum, IMAX 3D theater, High Point Climbing Gym, Coolidge Park, Tivoli Theatre and Hunter Museum, to list just a few!
- Just one hour from Rock City, Ruby Falls, Incline Railway, and Point Park National Military Park, with infamous views of the city!
- Only 1.5 hours to Knoxville, and 2 hours to Pigeon Forge
- Primary Renter must be 25 or older
- Smoking/vaping strictly prohibited
- Pet must be crated when guest not at unit and furniture must be covered if pet is on it. Pet must be leashed when outdoors as there may be other pets or wildlife in the area.
- No parties, excessive noise or events are allowed
- Do not exceed the maximum occupancy for the home (8 people) at any time
Frequently Asked Questions
Primary renter: 25+
ENTRY BY OWNER
Owner or owner's agents may enter the premises due to an emergency, necessary/agreed upon repairs/alterations/improvements/services, or showing to prospective purchasers, renters, or contractors.
Do not remove any furnishings from the premises or property.
Outside trash receptacles are provided to ensure inside trash does not accumulate.
No grills of any kind are permitted inside or in any covered areas. Grills may be used only in open air areas 50+ feet away from the home. No open flame (e.g., candles) is permitted (in/out). Do not dismantle smoke or carbon monoxide detectors as they are for your protection.
iTrip nor the Owner of the premises assume any liability for (i) loss, damage, illness or injury to persons or their personal property that occurs during their stay on the premises; (ii) any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, internet access, electricity or plumbing or (iii) any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from or due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond their control.
The owners furnish linens and towels for your stay. Paper products and cleaning supplies are provided. We recommend you bring any additional or special items you may need.
Report any maintenance needs to the Agent who will respond as quickly as possible. Refunds will not be made for maintenance issues including, but not limited to, heating and air conditioning, appliances, televisions, and internet/WIFI.
Smoking/vaping is strictly prohibited. Tenant will forfeit any deposit and be subject to a $500 fine due to smoking/vaping being found.
Parking is limited to the designated area(s) and guests all risks. Neither the Owner, Owners Association, nor iTrip is responsible for any vehicle damage/theft. No boats, jet skis, campers, trailers, or RVs, allowed.
Pets are allowed in designated homes and should be included in initial booking, or subsequent updates. Unauthorized pets may result in immediate removal and up to a $500 fine.
POOL, HOT TUB & PATIO/DECK
Tenant acknowledges that if the premises reserved includes a pool and/or hot tub, no lifeguard is on duty, the pool, hot tub, and patio/deck can be dangerous areas, the deck/patio can be slippery when wet, and that injury may occur. Diving, horseplay or running is prohibited. No child or adult non-swimmer is permitted to use the pool without adult supervision by a strong swimmer.
Tenant must immediately report any problems with pool, hot tub, or safety fencing. Tenant and guests accept and assume all risks involved in using the pool, hot tub, and patio/deck and agree that neither the Owner, owners’ association, or iTrip accepts any responsibility whatsoever in the case(s) of accident or illness resulting from use of these amenities.
The maximum occupancy is based on the property limitations in the rental reservation. No parties/events allowed; small family/friend celebrations possible but must inquire in advance. Tenant’s immediate removal and forfeit of rental fee and security deposit for: Exceeding maximum occupancy; any illegal activity; damage to the premises or to neighboring properties; any acts interfering with neighbors’ right to quiet of their premises. Quiet Time: 10:00PM – 7:00AM
There may be stairs to enter the premises (see pictures and inquire if any concerns).
Tenant and any guest of Tenant shall obey all laws of the state the vacation rental property resides in, as well as local laws, while they are on the premises. Failure to abide by the laws of Tennessee or Georgia may result in removal and forfeit of rental fees and security/damage deposits.
The above are all causes for removal and forfeit of fees and may damage our ability to offer the home for future guests, thereby exposing you to potential liability.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (423) 414-2530