***Book Now for Low Introductory, New Listing Rates!***
New Hosts! Same great home with 24 Awesome Reviews! See our reviews below!
This new luxury townhouse is located in Central Colorado Springs right near all of the action. It features three beautiful bedrooms and two amazing full bathrooms on the upper level. The home is stocked with all of your basic necessities! Entertain in the fabulous kitchen and dining area, relax in the living room with gas fireplace, and enjoy the convenience of other half bathroom on the main level. Garage parking is available in the two-car garage and driveway. This home also features a small patio area in the backyard.
Located down the street from the University Village shopping area this neighborhood is made up of brand-new townhomes. Just two minutes off of I-25, this quiet neighborhood has easy access to restaurants and outdoor activities. Every area of this townhome is available and accessible to guests. This is not a shared space.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps (6)
- Upper Level (3 Bedrooms)
- BR1 , Master Suite with King Bed
- BR 2, Queen Bed
- BR 3, Two Twin Beds
- 2 Car Garage and Driveway Parking
- Smart TV
- Central A/C
- Well Appointed Kitchen
- Outdoor Patio with Seating
- Big Screen TV
- Gas Fireplace
- Dining Table Seats 6
- Full-Size Washer and Dryer
- SMOKING IS NOT ALLOWED ON PROPERTY
- Quiet Hours 10 pm to 8 am (Please be Courteous!)
Visiting COS for our daughter's graduation from Colorado College with family I can honestly say that this space delivers on every level. This home gets 5 Stars on Par with our Westin Villa in Palm Springs. From the cleanliness, furnishings, soft linens, amenities, high end appliances to an awesome professional blow dryer that was on point for all the ladies. The location was perfect it was really close to Garden of the Gods & Cave of the Winds. And last but not least the phenomenal view of Pikes Peak from both the front yard & back were stunning. We took panoramic shots of the sunset over the snow capped Pikes Peak mountain. It was simply beautiful. I highly recommend if you’re from Cali...
One of the nicest places I’ve stayed in. Awesome location, beautiful home and amenities. Highly recommend for anyone visiting Colorado Springs!
An Amazing Home in the best location in CS!
This place was outstanding and very conveniently located off the highway and minutes away from businesses and restaurants. Crystal was very kind and quick to respond and she’s put the house together in a way that it’s very functional and comfortable. Perfect for what we needed while we worked away from home for a month!
- Pro Rodeo Hall of Fame 1/2 mi
- Pulpit Rock Open Space 2 mi
- Garden of the Gods Visitors Center 6 mi
- Rock Ledge Ranch Historic Site 6 mi
- Focus on the Family 6 mi
- Downtown Colorado Springs 7 mi
- Old Colorado City 7 mi
- Colorado Springs Fine Arts Center 7 mi
- Colorado Springs Pioneers Museum 7 mi
- Red Rock Canyon Open Space 7 mi
- Academy Riding Stables 7 mi
- US Olympic Training Center 8 mi
- Memorial Park 8 mi
- Broadmoor Seven Falls 8 mi
- Manitou Springs 9 mi
- Miramont Castle 9 mi
- Manitou Springs Cliff Dwellings 9 mi
- Cave of the Winds 9 mi
- Manitou Incline 10 mi
- Western Museum of Mining and Industry 10 mi
- Air Force Academy Visitors Center 10 mi
- Broadmoor World Arena 11 mi
- North Cheyenne Canon Park 12 mi
- Cheyenne Mountain Zoo 13 mi
- Cheyenne Mountain State Park 14 mi
- Fort Carson 16 mi
- Cheyenne Mountain Air Force Station 17 mi
- Peterson Air Force Base 18 mi
- Schriever Air Force Base 27 mi
Come visit us at Morning Light, we would love to host you and your family!