Look no further for the perfect home for a weekend visit to the Scenic City! ”Sunrise in the City” is tucked away in Chattanooga’s trendy Southside neighborhood. This modern and peaceful second story home is convenient to downtown activities, fantastic restaurants, unique shops, local attractions, exploring the mountains, and as a bonus - offers fantastic views of Lookout Mountain!
This home sits just three blocks off Market and Main, neighboring the Music District of Southside Chattanooga which is home to Songbirds, The Signal, The Barrelhouse Ballroom, and Westbound Bar. And just a short distance from several locally owned restaurants, breweries, and coffee shops. In addition to Rock City, the Incline, and Ruby Falls, you’ll find plenty of nearby attractions to choose from – including the Chattanooga Choo Choo, Tennessee Riverpark and Riverwalk, Chattanooga Aquarium , iMax, Chattanooga Sunday Market, Finley Stadium, Common House, Church on Main, Tennessee Aquarium, Coolidge Park, to name a few!
You can start your day sipping coffee and watching the sunrise across Lookout Mountain. After an action-packed day, come back and relax on the deck or comfy sofa, pop some popcorn and watch a movie from the 150" big screen projector with surround sound!! You’ll be planning your next visit before you leave!
PLEASE NOTE: Quoted rates include an optional $59 Limited Damage Waiver, which is automatically added at booking; however, this fee can be removed. Your booking confirmation will include instructions on how to remove this fee.
Amenities and Space:
- Open concept with main living area and kitchen
- Flex sleeping space – master bedroom with King bed and oversized sectional sofa in the living area can accommodate two additional guests
- Hardwood and tile floors throughout
- Fully stocked kitchen – ready to prepare a full meal or enjoy local delivery/takeout
- Bedroom – King bed and work space for remote work (with a view!)
- Fully stocked bathroom with ample towels, toiletries, and hair dryer
- Outdoor deck off master bedroom
- Free parking – dedicated home driveway with space for 2 cars
- Wi-fi for streaming
- Projector with 150" screen and surround sound
- One small to medium sized pet may be considered on prior approval only and MUST be crated when left unattended. Pets are NOT allowed on furniture.
- Please note, this property is the primary home for the owner; the first floor is home to a rental tenant, so please no excessive noise and be respectful of quiet hours.
• Primary Renter must be 25 or older
• No smoking / vaping
• No parties or events are allowed
• No excessive noise; be respectful of neighbors
• Quiet hours are 10:00 PM – 7:00 AM
• Do not exceed the maximum occupancy for the house (4 people) at any time
• These are all separate causes for eviction with no refund and may expose you to lost revenue liability
Check in and check out times:
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (877) 782-9242