|Owner Suite Queen|
|Bedroom #2 Queen|
|Bunk room Full Twin (2)|
Sully’s By The Sea is a great place for your next beach vacation, it has it all! Centrally located you will have easy access to the beach, restaurants, shops, Boardwalk District, walking distance to the Island Greenway for biking/hiking and Mike Chappell Park with many activities including a dog park!
You will enjoy a newly built townhome that can accommodate up to 10 along with the family dog. Sully’s By The Sea has 2 living areas so your group will have choices on how to spend their time. With plenty of space for up to 4 vehicles and a garage you can store your beach toys and park with ease.
Sully’s By The Sea is set up for your cart, whether you bring your own or rent one, there is easy access to outdoor outlets with a generous space to park. You can also store the cart in the garage for safety and easy charging.
This home is new to the rental market and will fill up quickly, so don’t hesitate, book now! Sully’s By The Sea is great for 2 small families or a larger group and has something for everyone to enjoy a great vacation at the beach
Address: 519 Sumter Ave Unit #2 Carolina Beach, NC 28428
Townhome: 3 BR / 2.5 BA / Sleeps 10 / 7 Beds / 1 Bunk Room / 1,653 sq ft.
- Owner Suite: Queen bed
- 2nd Bedroom: Queen bed
- Third Bedroom: Bunk bed with trundle: Twin bed, Full bed, Twin trundle
- Pullout sofa: Queen bed
*Queen size Beds (3), Full Beds (1), Twin beds (2)
*Beds are all made with clean linens upon your arrival.
*Sully's By The Sea is perfect for a group of 8 and can easily accommodate 4 adults and 4 children, there is a pullout couch in the 1st floor living space for the occasional guest or 2 for total occupancy of 10
TO VIRTUALLY WALK THROUGH THE PROPERTY CLICK HERE: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=L6x3XJxEYD7
-New, Large Townhome!
-Perfect for your cart or a rental
-Garage for storage
-Pet Friendly! (dog fee)
-Bikes!! and garage for storage
-Parking: 4 parking spots
-Central Location: Island Greenway, Mike Chappell Park within walking distance. Beach access, Downtown Carolina Beach, Boardwalk District, Ft. Fisher State Park, Aquarium Carolina Beach State Park are all an easy drive from home!
-Easy golf cart storage and charging available
-New, large, Outdoor Shower
-2 beach wagons
-4-6 Beach Chairs
-Garage for storage
-Regular Coffee Maker (not a Keurig)
-Internet & WIFI
-Microwave and Toaster
-Bath Towels for each guest
-Linens (beds made upon arrival)
-A small starter kit of toilet paper, paper towel, detergents and hand soap is also provided
***NO SMOKING allowed at this property.
***This is a DOG FRIENDLY HOME (up to 40 pounds): A non-refundable Pet fee of $200 will be added to your rental if you choose to bring your dog. for 2 Dogs the Pet Fee is $300. Contact us about the dog rules for the beach
*Maximum Occupancy: 10 Occupants, 8 recommended: Children must be counted within the maximum occupancy unless they are under the age of two (2) and are sleeping in a crib.
* Must be 25 years old to reserve the home. Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age.
* Manager and owner of rental property are not responsible for citations received while staying at property.
*Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood.
* No events or parties- If determined that a party/event is taking place at property, management has the right to evict tenants and guests with no refund given.
* If determined that a party took place on any of the nights reserved, reservation guest will be charged $500, no exceptions!
* No uninvited guests without permission
***Each reservation includes applicable taxes, a cleaning fee, and a Limited Damage Waiver Fee***
PLEASURE ISLAND ACTIVITIES:
- Carolina Beach and Kure Beach Pier - Fishing, Restaurants, and more
- Paddle Boarding and Biking with "Paddle NC"
- Kayaking/Canoeing with the "Adventure Kayak Company" or "Lighthouse WaterSports"
- Surfing - Go to Surf School for the week with Tony Silvagni
- Jet Ski with "Carolina Beach Jet Ski Rentals"
- Marina/Boating - Boat Tours with “Endless Summer Day Tours” or “Sea Legs Pedal Pub”
- Hiking at Carolina Beach State Park
- 4 Wheel Drive-on Beaches at Fort Fisher and Freeman Park in CB
-Sunday nights there are FREE MOVIES playing at the lake (in the summer)
- Fireworks - Thursday nights during the summer at the Carolina Beach boardwalk
- Music - FREE live music at the Carolina Beach boardwalk every Thursday night during the summer months (or seasonal concerts and events at local bars and restaurants)
- The Carolina Beach boardwalk - doesn’t just have live music and fireworks, there are also shops, arcades, festival rides, BRITT'S DONUTS, and more!
- NC Aquarium at Fort Fisher
- Fort Fisher - Civil War - National Historic Landmark
- Southport-Fort Fisher Ferry - Take your car to Southport for the day on the car ferry from Fort Fisher!
-And More! We have a whole booklet and email we send out with recommendations on things to do and places to eat in the area!
Visit this site for more info and recommendations: www.pleasureisla
Thank you, Mollie, for your thoughtful review. I am so glad you enjoyed being close to the beach, cleanliness, and our recommendations. We cant wait to have you back. Thanks for trippin with iTrip!
Anna, thank you for your thoughtful review. We are delighted to know you sound the rental to be well-stocked and appreciated our customer service. We are a small, local, family business, and we take pride in our communication skills and responsiveness to ensure you have the best stay possible. We cant wait to have you back. Thanks for trippin with iTrip!
Robert, I am so glad you had a wonderful stay. It's great to know you enjoyed the amenities, cleanliness, and the surrounding areas you were able to visit. We hope to have you back. Thanks for trippin with iTrip!
Julie, we are glad you enjoyed your stay and appreciated our customer service. We are a small, local, family business and we take pride in our communication skills and responsiveness to ensure you have the best stay possible. We would love to have you back again anytime. Thanks for trippin with iTrip!
Jason, thank you for your 5 star review. I am so happy to hear you enjoyed being close to the beach, the cleanliness, and communication with us. We are a small, local, family business and we take pride in our communication skills and responsiveness to ensure you have the best stay possible. We would love to have you back again anytime. Thanks for trippin with iTrip!
Brett, thank you for your review. I am so happy you enjoyed the beach, playground, and bike path. Sully's location is perfect for that. We hope to have you stay with us again. Thanks for trippin with iTrip!
Vickey, I'm so happy to hear you had a wonderful stay. I agree the property is spacious, well stocked, and comfortable. It's great that you enjoyed the area and location of Sully's. We would love to have you back again anytime. Thanks for trippin with iTrip!
Liz, thank you for your review. I'm glad you had a great week and enjoyed the location, well stocked kitchen, and communication with us. We take pride in our communication skills and ensuring you had an excellent stay. We would love to have you back again. Thanks for trippin with iTrip!