|Bedroom #1 King|
|Bedroom #2 Queen|
|Bedroom #3 Bunk Combo|
Oasis at Oceanview is true to its name. Ocean views, spacious deck, open design and very close to the beach, it is the Oasis you’ve been looking for that the entire family can enjoy a great beach holiday.
Oasis at Oceanview has all the necessities to make your vacation accommodating including a large lockable storage area on the ground floor for easily securing your beach items - bikes, plenty of covered parking, great views and easy beach access. With accommodations, up to 6 this 1st floor condo is perfect for a small family or a couple of friends that are seeking a perfect location without busting the budget.
Oasis at Oceanview is located below its sister property Pinnacle Point. If you have a larger group both properties together can accommodate up to 12 occupants. Please contact the property manager about joining both properties.
Address: 1101 N Fort Fisher Boulevard Unit 3, Carolina Beach, NC 28428
Condo: 3 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 6 / 4 Beds / 1,452 sq ft.
*Bedroom 1: King size bed
*Bedroom 2: Queen Size Bed
*Bedroom 3: Bunk bed, FULL on the bottom and TWIN on the top
*King (1), Queen size Beds (1), Full Beds (1), Twin beds (1)
*Beds are all made with clean linens upon your arrival.
TO VIRTUALLY WALK THROUGH THE PROPERTY CLICK HERE: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=3gdTVnH1RLJ
-Dog Friendly! (with pet fee)
-Large flat screen TV
-Very Large storage area!
-Parking: There are 3 parking spots
-Microwave and Toaster
-Wifi and Internet
-Linens (beds made upon arrival)
-A small starter kit of toilet paper, paper towel, detergents and hand soap is also provided
****PLEASE NOTE: if you are booking on Airbnb: Airbnb puts the Admin Fee, Limited Damage Waiver Fee, and Cleaning & Linen Fee all together and calls it the CLEANING FEE. That's why the cleaning fee appears to be high but it is not that high. We hope this helps. Thank you and feel free to contact us, we are a local management firm, with any additional questions - iTrip Vacations NC Beaches - ****
***NO SMOKING allowed at this property.
***This is a DOG FRIENDLY HOME: A non-refundable Pet fee of $150 will be added to your rental if you choose to bring your dog. And for 2 Dogs the Pet Fee is $200.
Dog Rules: Carolina Beach allows dogs in the summer Apr. 1-Sep. 30 before 9am and after 5pm. Dogs must be on a leash. Dogs are not allowed between the hours of 9am and 5pm in the summer. Dogs are allowed all day in the off season from Oct. 1st to Mrch 31st. Dogs are allowed on the beach all day year round at Freeman Park and Fort Fisher. No dogs allowed in Kure beach in the summer season. (Fort Fisher is a short drive and a great place to bring your dog in the summer season)
**Maximum Occupancy: 6 Occupants - Children must be counted within the maximum occupancy unless they are under the age of two (2) and are sleeping in a crib.
**Tenant Requirements: Tenant stated on the Agreement/Booking must be at least twenty-five (25) years of age, and acknowledge that they will occupy the Property during the entire tenancy.***
* Manager and owner of the rental property are not responsible for citations received while staying at the property.
* Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood.
* No events or parties- If determined that a party/event is taking place at property, management has the right to evict tenants and guests with no refund given.
* If determined that a party took place on any of the nights reserved, reservation guest will be charged $500, no exceptions!
* No uninvited guests without permission
***Each reservation includes applicable taxes, a cleaning fee, and a Limited Damage Waiver Fee***
PLEASURE ISLAND ACTIVITIES:
- Carolina Beach and Kure Beach Pier - Fishing, Restaurants, and more
- Paddle Boarding and Biking with "Paddle NC" or "Pleasure Island Rentals"
- Kayaking/Canoeing with the "Adventure Kayak Company" or "Lighthouse WaterSports"
- Surfing - Go to Surf School for the week with Tony Silvagni
- Jet Ski with "Carolina Beach Jet Ski Rentals"
- Marina/Boating - Boat Tours with “Endless Summer Day Tours” or “Sea Legs Pedal Pub”
- Hiking at Carolina Beach State Park
- 4 Wheel Drive-on Beaches at Fort Fisher and Freeman Park in CB
-Sunday nights there are FREE MOVIES playing at the lake (in the summer)
- Fireworks - Every Thursday night during the summer at the Carolina Beach boardwalk
- Music - FREE live music at the Carolina Beach boardwalk every Thursday night during the summer months (or seasonal concerts and events at local bars and restaurants)
- The Carolina Beach boardwalk - doesn’t just have live music and fireworks, there are also shops, arcades, festival rides, BRITT'S DONUTS, and more!
- NC Aquarium at Fort Fisher
- Fort Fisher - Civil War - National Historic Landmark
- Southport-Fort Fisher Ferry - Take your car to Southport for the day on the car ferry from Fort Fisher!
-Ocean Front Park in Kure Beach
- Home of the Wilmington Sharks Baseball Team
-Rent a golf cart from Sun Fun Rentals!
-And More! We have a whole booklet and email we send out with recommendations on things to do and places to eat in the area!
Visit this site for more info and recommendations: http://www.pleasureislandnc.org
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
Hello, Amber! Thank you for your 5 star review. We are glad you loved Oasis at Oceanview with easy access to the beach and a fun time fishing. Also, that is great your doodle could come along for a doggy vacation! We would love to have you back. Thanks for tripping with iTrip!
Hello, Stephanie! Thank you for your 5 star review of Oasis at Oceanview. We are glad you thought the home was beautiful and that you had everything you needed during your stay. It was a pleasure working with you! We would love to have you back. Thanks for tripping with iTrip!
Hello, Laura! Thank you for your 5 star review of Oasis at Oceanview. We are glad you enjoyed the location and had a wonderful stay with everything you needed and more. We would love to have you back again. Thanks for tripping with iTrip!
Hello, Rachel! Thank you for your 5 star review of Oasis at Oceanview. We are delighted you and your family had an amazing time with easy access to the beach and restaurants. We would love to have you back again anytime. Thanks for tripping with iTrip!
Jesse, we are glad you had a great getaway at Oasis at Oceanview. We agree the area is quiet and great location. We would love to have you back again anytime at any of our properties, contact us and we will take great care of you. Thanks for tripping with iTrip!
Thank you Caroline for taking the time to let us know about your great vacation. iTrip is glad to hear our customer service was excellent and more importantly, your stay was wonderful. We are looking forward to having you back again real soon. Thank you!
iTrip is delighted to hear you and your family had a great stay. Thank you for your feedback and we look forward to having you back again soon.
iTrip is happy to hear you all had a wonderful stay. Thank you for your feedback. We enjoyed having you as well. We look forward to having you back again soon. Thank you!
Thanks for staying at Oasis At Oceanview. Everyone loves the views from the porch and the close beach access as you did. We did stop by and check the fridge, you were gone at the time. Sometimes when very humid as it is in NC this time of year, putting a large amount of warm food and drink in the fridge upon arrival there is a lot of condensation. We wiped this up and checked later in the week and it the fridge was working well. We are repairing the elevator and it will be working soon. Thanks for booking with itrip vacations.