|Bedroom #1 King Twin (2)|
|Bedroom #2 Queen|
|Bedroom #3 Queen Twin|
|Bedroom #4 Full (2) Twin|
LegaSea, II (Top Floor Only), has it all for your family or friends! Oceanfront, private beach access, 2 large porches with beautiful water views and plenty of parking. LegaSea II is a traditional beachfront duplex on Carolina Beach's North End that can accommodate a large group of 11 yet provide individual privacy and convenience, all at a very reasonable price.
LegaSea is a beachfront custom built Key West style home designed as a horizontal duplex with main living spaces on both top and bottom floors, (LegaSea & LegaSea II) Both floors can be rented together to accommodate up to 19 people. The entire home (LegaSea) is available in the Prime Seasons May 21 - September 14 or other times upon request. Please contact the property manager for details. LegaSea II (Top Floor Only) is only available in the off season. If you book this listing you will be booking ONLY the top floor. Please contact us if you want to rent both floors.
Address: 1214 Carolina Beach Ave N, Carolina Beach, NC 28428
Condo: 4 BR / 3 BA / Sleeps 11 / 5 Beds / 1,500 sq ft.
*Bedroom 1: 1 King, Twin bed with Twin Trundle, shared full bathroom and kitchenette with Bedroom 2
*Bedroom 2: 1 Queen, shared full bathroom and kitchenette with Bedroom 1
*Bedroom 3: 1 Queen, 1 Twin - hall bathroom
*Bedroom 4: 2 Full beds and twin bed - full bathroom
*King (1), Queen size Beds (2), Full Beds (2), Twin beds (4)
*Beds are all made with clean linens upon your arrival
PROPERTY LAYOUT: LegaSea II has 4 bedrooms, 3 baths and can accommodate up to 11 people. Each floor does not directly connect on the inside, each unit has their own front door accessed by external covered stairs on the street side. To get in you will walk up the outdoor steps and pass the bottom floor entrance and keep going up the steps. When you walk in the front door bedroom 3 will be in your right and a full bathroom to the left of that. On your right will be bedroom 1 that is Jack and Jill with bedroom 2 with a full bath and kitchenette. If you keep going straight when you walk in the door the laundry will be on the left the kitchen will be on the right then at the end there will be a living room and dining area that leads onto a large covered deck area. Under the house there is a carport for parking that leads onto a private dock to the beach with a private gazebo.
-OCEAN FRONT - Beautiful views from front and back deck with plenty of seating
-Private walkway to the beach with a GAZEBO
-TOP floor duplex (top floor only)
-Big screen TV!
-3 parking spots available (top floor renters park on the RIGHT side)
-Fully equipped kitchen
-Kitchenette between large bedroom and beachfront bedroom
-Microwave and Toaster
-Wifi and Internet
-Linens (beds made upon arrival)
-A small starter kit of toilet paper, paper towel, detergents and hand soap is also provided
****PLEASE NOTE: if you are booking on Airbnb: Airbnb puts the Admin Fee, Limited Damage Waiver Fee, and Cleaning & Linen Fee all together and calls it the CLEANING FEE. That's why the cleaning fee appears to be high but it is not that high. We hope this helps. Thank you and feel free to contact us, we are a local management firm, with any additional questions - iTrip Vacations NC Beaches - ****
***NO SMOKING & NO PETS allowed at this property.
**Maximum Occupancy: 11 Occupants - Children must be counted within the maximum occupancy unless they are under the age of two (2) and are sleeping in a crib.
**Tenant Requirements: Tenant stated on the Agreement/Booking must be at least twenty-five (25) years of age, and acknowledge that they will occupy the Property during the entire tenancy.***
* Manager and owner of the rental property are not responsible for citations received while staying at the property.
* Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood.
* No events or parties- If determined that a party/event is taking place at property, management has the right to evict tenants and guests with no refund given.
* If determined that a party took place on any of the nights reserved, reservation guest will be charged $500, no exceptions!
* No uninvited guests without permission
***Each reservation includes applicable taxes, a cleaning fee, and a Limited Damage Waiver Fee***
PLEASURE ISLAND ACTIVITIES:
- Carolina Beach and Kure Beach Pier - Fishing, Restaurants, and more
- Paddle Boarding and Biking with "Paddle NC" or "Pleasure Island Rentals"
- Kayaking/Canoeing with the "Adventure Kayak Company" or "Lighthouse WaterSports"
- Surfing - Go to Surf School for the week with Tony Silvagni
- Jet Ski with "Carolina Beach Jet Ski Rentals"
- Marina/Boating - Boat Tours with “Endless Summer Day Tours” or “Sea Legs Pedal Pub”
- Hiking at Carolina Beach State Park
- 4 Wheel Drive-on Beaches at Fort Fisher and Freeman Park in CB
-Sunday nights there are FREE MOVIES playing at the lake (in the summer)
- Fireworks - Every Thursday night during the summer at the Carolina Beach boardwalk
- Music - FREE live music at the Carolina Beach boardwalk every Thursday night during the summer months (or seasonal concerts and events at local bars and restaurants)
- The Carolina Beach boardwalk - doesn’t just have live music and fireworks, there are also shops, arcades, festival rides, BRITT'S DONUTS, and more!
- NC Aquarium at Fort Fisher
- Fort Fisher - Civil War - National Historic Landmark
- Southport-Fort Fisher Ferry - Take your car to Southport for the day on the car ferry from Fort Fisher!
-Ocean Front Park in Kure Beach
- Home of the Wilmington Sharks Baseball Team
-Rent a golf cart from Sun Fun Rentals!
-And More! We have a booklet and email we send with recommendations.
Visit www.pleasureislandnc.org for more info
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!