|Bedroom #1 King Twin (2)|
|Bedroom #2 Queen|
|Bedroom #3 Queen Twin|
|Bedroom #4 Full (2) Twin|
|Bedroom #5 King Twin (2)|
|Bedroom #6 Queen|
|Bedroom #7 Queen|
LegaSea has it all for your large group! Oceanfront, private beach access, 3,000 square feet of space to stretch out and not feel cramped, 4 large porches with beautiful water views and plenty of parking. LegaSea is one of the largest traditional beachfront homes on Carolina Beach's North End that can accommodate a large group yet provide individual privacy and convenience, all at a very reasonable price. Designed as a horizontal duplex with main living spaces on both top and bottom floors, each with a well stocked kitchen, dining area and large living space. Each floor has a large covered main deck facing the ocean with plenty of seating and another covered deck with channel views. This property is no frills and has that beach cottage feeling making it very homey for your home away from home vacation.
The wide covered porches on both sides provide fantastic views of the ocean & yacht basin, also providing protection from sun and rain for an extended living area with plenty of seating. A private walkway to the ocean with gazebo gives convenient access to come and go without “packing for the day.”
Book soon, this home fills up fast!
Address: 1214 Carolina Beach Ave N, Carolina Beach, NC 28428
Home: 7 BR / 5 BA / Sleeps 19 / 13 Beds / 2,955 sq ft.
TOP UNIT: 4 bedrooms, 3 bath, sleeps 11
*Bedroom 1: 1 King, Twin bed with Twin Trundle, shared full bathroom and kitchenette with Bedroom 2
*Bedroom 2: 1 Queen, shared full bathroom and kitchenette with Bedroom 1
*Bedroom 3: 1 Queen, 1 Twin - hall bathroom
*Bedroom 4: 2 Full beds and twin bed - full bathroom
BOTTOM UNIT: 3 bedroom, 2 bath, sleeps 8
*Bedroom 1: 1 King, twin daybed with twin trundle, twin bunk beds, shared bath and kitchenette with bedroom 2
*Bedroom 2: 1 Queen and shared bath and kitchenette with bedroom 1
*Bedroom 3: 1 Queen - hallway bathroom
Total: King (2), Queen size Beds (4), Full Beds (2), Twin Beds (8)
*Beds are all made with clean linens upon your arrival
** TOP AND BOTTOM UNITS DO NOT DIRECTLY CONNECT ON THE INSIDE. YOU WILL NEED TO GO OUTSIDE TO THE COVERED STEPS TO GET UP AND DOWN TO EACH UNIT **
TO VIRTUALLY WALK THROUGH THE PROPERTY CLICK HERE: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=RmcTTfSAm5D
PROPERTY LAYOUT: They do not directly connect on the inside, each unit has their own front door and are connected and accessed by external covered stairs on the street side. Features for each floor include a fully equipped kitchen, breakfast bar seating, combined living room/ dining area, kitchenette between large bedroom and beachfront bedroom and washer/dryer.
-OCEAN FRONT, amazing views! Lots of space!
-Big screen TV!
-There’s 6 parking spaces available
-Linens (beds made upon arrival!)
-Coffee Maker (on both floors)
-Washer/Dryer (on both floors)
-Dishwasher (on both floors)
-Microwave and Toaster
-Iron and Board
-A small starter kit of toilet paper, paper towel, detergents and hand soap is also provided
****PLEASE NOTE: if you are booking on Airbnb: Airbnb puts the Admin Fee, Limited Damage Waiver Fee, and Cleaning & Linen Fee all together and calls it the CLEANING FEE. That's why the cleaning fee appears to be high but it is not that high. We hope this helps. Thank you and feel free to contact us, we are a local management firm, with any additional questions - iTrip Vacations NC Beaches - ****
***NO SMOKING & NO PETS allowed at this property.
**Maximum Occupancy: 19 Occupants - Children must be counted within the maximum occupancy unless they are under the age of two (2) and are sleeping in a crib.
**Tenant Requirements: Tenant stated on the Agreement/Booking must be at least twenty-five (25) years of age, and acknowledge that they will occupy the Property during the entire tenancy.***
* Manager and owner of the rental property are not responsible for citations received while staying at the property.
* Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood.
* No events or parties- If determined that a party/event is taking place at property, management has the right to evict tenants and guests with no refund given.
* If determined that a party took place on any of the nights reserved, reservation guest will be charged $500, no exceptions!
* No uninvited guests without permission
***Each reservation includes applicable taxes, a cleaning fee, and a Limited Damage Waiver Fee***
PLEASURE ISLAND ACTIVITIES:
- Carolina Beach and Kure Beach Pier - Fishing, Restaurants, and more
- Paddle Boarding and Biking with "Paddle NC" or "Pleasure Island Rentals"
- Surfing - Go to Surf School for the week with Tony Silvagni
- Jet Ski with "Carolina Beach Jet Ski Rentals"
- Marina/Boating - Boat Tours with “Endless Summer Day Tours” or “Sea Legs Pedal Pub”
- Hiking at Carolina Beach State Park
- 4 Wheel Drive-on Beaches at Fort Fisher and Freeman Park in CB
-Sunday nights there are FREE MOVIES playing at the lake (in the summer)
- Fireworks - Every Thursday night during the summer at the Carolina Beach boardwalk
- Music - FREE live music at the Carolina Beach boardwalk every Thursday night during the summer months (or seasonal concerts and events at local bars and restaurants)
- The Carolina Beach boardwalk - doesn’t just have live music and fireworks, there are also shops, arcades, BRITT'S DONUTS, and more!
- NC Aquarium at Fort Fisher
- Fort Fisher - Historic
- Southport-Fort Fisher Ferry - Take your car to Southport for the day on the car ferry from Fort Fisher!
-Ocean Front Park in Kure Beach
-Rent a golf cart from Sun Fun Rentals!
-And More! We have a booklet and email we send with recommendations
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
Hello, Ashley! Thank you for your 5 star review of LegaSea. We are delighted you found LegaSea to be absolutely perfect for your vacation with plenty of room for everyone, well-stocked with everything you needed, beautiful deck views, and easy access to the beach. We would love to have you back again. Thanks for tripping with iTrip!
Hello, Teresa! We are delighted you and your family had another wonderful stay at LegaSea with easy access to the beach and accommodations for everyone in your group. That is phenomenal you have been staying at LegaSea over the past 16 years too! We would be happy to have you back any time. Thanks for tripping with iTrip!
Hello, Alexa! Thank you for your 5 star review of LegaSea. We are delighted you and your family loved the home and had plenty of space with a breathtaking view. We would love to have you back again any time for another beach getaway. Thanks for tripping with iTrip!
Thank you for your 5 star review of LegaSea! We are delighted you had a wonderful stay with everything you needed for a great vacation with both groups of children. We would love to have you back again. Thanks for tripping with iTrip!