LegaSea has it all for your large group! Oceanfront, private beach access, 3,000 square feet of space to stretch out and not feel cramped, 4 large porches with beautiful water views and plenty of parking. LegaSea is one of the largest traditional beachfront homes on Carolina Beach's North End that can accommodate a large group yet provide individual privacy and convenience, all at a very reasonable price. Designed as a horizontal duplex with main living spaces on both top and bottom floors, each with a well stocked kitchen, dining area and large living space. Each floor has a large covered main deck facing the ocean with plenty of seating and another covered deck with channel views. This property is no frills and has that beach cottage feeling making it very homey for your home away from home vacation.
The wide covered porches on both sides provide fantastic views of the ocean & yacht basin, also providing protection from sun and rain for an extended living area with plenty of seating. A private walkway to the ocean with gazebo gives convenient access to come and go without “packing for the day.”
Book soon, this home fills up fast!
Location: 1214 Carolina Beach Ave N, Carolina Beach, NC 28428 ; Carolina Beach North End
Home: 7 BR / 5 BA / Sleeps 19 / 13 Beds / 2,955 sq ft.
TOP UNIT: 4 bedrooms, 3 bath, sleeps 11
*Bedroom 1: 1 King, Twin bed with Twin Trundle, shared full bathroom and kitchenette with Bedroom 2
*Bedroom 2: 1 Queen, shared full bathroom and kitchenette with Bedroom 1
*Bedroom 3: 1 Queen, 1 Twin - hall bathroom
*Bedroom 4: 2 Full beds and twin bed - full bathroom
BOTTOM UNIT: 3 bedroom, 2 bath, sleeps 8
*Bedroom 1: 1 King, twin daybed with twin trundle, twin bunk beds, shared bath and kitchenette with bedroom 2
*Bedroom 2: 1 Queen and shared bath and kitchenette with bedroom 1
*Bedroom 3: 1 Queen - hallway bathroom
Total: King (2), Queen size Beds (4), Full Beds (2), Twin Beds (8)
*Beds are all made with clean linens upon your arrival
** TOP AND BOTTOM UNITS DO NOT DIRECTLY CONNECT ON THE INSIDE. YOU WILL NEED TO GO OUTSIDE TO THE COVERED STEPS TO GET UP AND DOWN TO EACH UNIT **
TO VIRTUALLY WALK THROUGH THE PROPERTY CLICK HERE: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=RmcTTfSAm5D
PROPERTY LAYOUT: They do not directly connect on the inside, each unit has their own front door and are connected and accessed by external covered stairs on the street side. Features for each floor include a fully equipped kitchen, breakfast bar seating, combined living room/ dining area, kitchenette between large bedroom and beachfront bedroom and washer/dryer.
-OCEAN FRONT, amazing views! Lots of space!
-Big screen TV!
-There’s 6 parking spaces available
-Linens (beds made upon arrival!)
-Coffee Maker (on both floors)
-Washer/Dryer (on both floors)
-Dishwasher (on both floors)
-Microwave and Toaster
-Iron and Board
-A small starter kit of toilet paper, paper towel, detergents and hand soap is also provided
**We do our best to ensure that all items are there for your visit; however we cannot guarantee condition and quantity due to guest use**
**Please make yourself aware of our cancellation policy. Insurance is highly recommended.
***NO SMOKING & NO PETS allowed at this property.
**Maximum Occupancy: 19 Occupants - Children must be counted within the maximum occupancy unless they are under the age of two (2) and are sleeping in a crib.
**Tenant Requirements: Tenant stated on the Agreement/Booking must be at least twenty-five (25) years of age, and acknowledge that they will occupy the Property during the entire tenancy.***
* Manager and owner of the rental property are not responsible for citations received while staying at the property.
* Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood.
* No events or parties- If determined that a party/event is taking place at property, management has the right to evict tenants and guests with no refund given.
* If determined that a party took place on any of the nights reserved, reservation guest will be charged $500, no exceptions!
* No uninvited guests without permission
***Each reservation includes applicable taxes, a cleaning fee, and a Limited Damage Waiver Fee***
PLEASURE ISLAND ACTIVITIES:
- Carolina Beach and Kure Beach Pier - Fishing, Restaurants, and more
- Paddle Boarding and Biking with "Paddle NC" or "Pleasure Island Rentals"
- Surfing - Go to Surf School for the week with Tony Silvagni
- Jet Ski with "Carolina Beach Jet Ski Rentals"
- Marina/Boating - Boat Tours with “Endless Summer Day Tours” or “Sea Legs Pedal Pub”
- Hiking at Carolina Beach State Park
- 4 Wheel Drive-on Beaches at Fort Fisher and Freeman Park in CB
-Sunday nights there are FREE MOVIES playing at the lake (in the summer)
- Fireworks - Every Thursday night during the summer at the Carolina Beach boardwalk
- Music - FREE live music at the Carolina Beach boardwalk every Thursday night during the summer months (or seasonal concerts and events at local bars and restaurants)
- The Carolina Beach boardwalk - doesn’t just have live music and fireworks, there are also shops, arcades, BRITT'S DONUTS, and more!
- NC Aquarium at Fort Fisher
- Fort Fisher - Historic
- Southport-Fort Fisher Ferry - Take your car to Southport for the day on the car ferry from Fort Fisher!
-Ocean Front Park in Kure Beach
-Rent a golf cart from Sun Fun Rentals!
-And More! We have a booklet and email we send with recommendations
Frequently Asked Questions
We recommend getting trip insurance. We partner with a great company called Rental Guardian and they offer a “cancel for any reason” policy or a “standard” policy. The standard policy can cover for illness, injury, death, job loss, hurricanes, and much more. We send out all the information about insurance after you book. You can add insurance up to 30 days before your trip.
Special addition: 60 day policy. If you cancel 60 days or more before your stay, you will get a refund less the cancellation fee of $350. If you cancel 60 days or less before your trip there is no refund unless someone else rebooks the same dates. Then you will just pay the cancellation fee of $350. Let me know if you have further questions about that
Cancellations: Cancellations must be in writing and received by Agent via the mailing address, fax number or email address, all of which are located within this Agreement. No REFUND will be given in the event of unforeseeable cancellations, unless expressly provided for herein. In the event of a cancellation by Tenant, Tenant shall receive a refund of all payments made by Tenant, less an administrative fee of $350, and any discounts/expenses required to re-rent the property, Travel Insurance Premium and any applicable taxes, if the Property is re-rented by Agent on the terms set forth herein. Refunds will be processed upon receipt of final payment of the new reservation. If the Property is not rerented on the terms set forth herein, Tenant will not be entitled to a refund of any rent payment made hereunder, and any unpaid rental amount, including taxes and all applicable fees stated on the Agreement, shall be due and payable to Agent. Tenant agrees to pay the balance due upon notice of cancellation.
Please don't hestitate to reach out about additional questions.
- Outside of Airbnb rules and restrictions, all guests will have to agree to the iTrip Vacations NC Beaches Vacation Rental Agreement
- Child / Family Friendly
- Registered Guests must be 25 years or age or older
- Bookings created by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund
- Maximum Occupancy: Each property’s maximum occupancy is stated within the Agreement and located in the Property Description; If at any given time, the maximum occupancy is exceeded, the tenant will be in material breach of the lease and grounds for expedited eviction will apply in addition to a fine.
- No Student Groups, Weddings, or Parties
- No more than 4x Minors per adult
- No Smoking Permitted
- Pets are not allowed in properties that are not Pet Friendly
- Travel Insurance is highly recommended.