|Owner's Suite King|
|Bedroom #2 Queen|
|Bedroom #3 Bunk Combo|
|Living Sleeping Combo #1 Sofa Queen|
Carolina Beach Dream is a spacious duplex new to the rental market. There is enough room for the entire family, you can bring your best friend too, it’s pet friendly. The top deck is great for viewing Carolina Beach and the Ocean. Enjoy the private fenced in backyard, great for grilling, relaxing in the sitting area and letting rover run free. Carolina Beach Dream has it all for that family beach vacation.
There is plenty of parking and a large garage for storing your beach toys. The kitchen will have everything you’ll need to make that dinner for the entire group. You can sit out on the deck and watch the sunrise with a cup of coffee or relax in the large living area and watch the big game.
There is so much to do only minutes away. The Boardwalk is a great place to walk along the beach, shop all the local stores, and feast on delicious food. Take you bikes along with the dog to the Carolina Beach Greenway for a nice stroll in the woods. There are also many rental places on the island for beach supplies, surf boards, paddle boarding, bikes, kayaks, and more! Visit the NC Fort Fisher aquarium, a great place to check out and learn about the local wildlife. There are fireworks every week in the summer as well. The fun never ends when you vacation on Pleasure Island!
Address: 313 Birmingham, Unit 1, Carolina Beach, NC 28428
Townhome/Duplex: 3 BR / 3.5 BA / Sleeps 9 / 5 Beds / 1 Bunk Room / 2,050 sq ft.
*Bedroom 1 Owner Suite: King Size Bed, PRIVATE DECK (1st floor)
*Bedroom 2: Bunk, twin top, full bottom (Private Full Bath) (1st floor)
*Bedroom 3: Queen Size Bed (hall bath) (2nd floor)
*Queen Pull Out Sofa Bed, Top Deck, Living Space
*King (1), Queen size Beds (2), Full Beds (1), Twin Beds (1)
*Beds are all made with clean linens upon your arrival.
Ground floor: garage, fenced backyard, sitting area, grill
1st floor: owner suite with deck, laundry, bunk room
2nd floor: Bedroom 3, Kitchen, deck
3rd floor: Top deck, living space, queen pullout
There are 3 porches offering great views besides top deck.
-Private Top Deck for great viewing
-Huge fenced in backyard
-Outdoor sitting area with grill
-Parking: 2-3 vehicles (depending on the size of the vehicle)
-Coffee Maker (regular & Keurig)
-Big Screen Smart TVs, no cable
-Internet and WiFi
-Iron and Board
-Towels and Linens (beds are made upon arrival)
-A small starter kit of toilet paper, paper towel, detergents and hand soap is also provided
**We do our best to ensure that all items are there for your visit; however we cannot guarantee condition and quantity due to guest use**
**Please make yourself aware of our cancellation policy. We do offer trip insurance, a link to add it on to your trip will be sent after you book via email. Insurance is highly recommended.
**This is a DOG FRIENDLY HOME: A non-refundable Pet fee of $250 will be added to your rental if you choose to bring your dog. And for 2 Dogs the Pet Fee is $350
**Maximum Occupancy: 9 Occupants - Children must be counted within the maximum occupancy unless they are under the age of two (2) and are sleeping in a crib.
**Tenant Requirements: Tenant stated on the Agreement/Booking must be at least twenty-five (25) years of age, and acknowledge that they will occupy the Property during the entire tenancy.***
* Manager and owner of the rental property are not responsible for citations received while staying at the property.
* Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood.
* No events or parties- If determined that a party/event is taking place at property, management has the right to evict tenants and guests with no refund given.
* If determined that a party took place on any of the nights reserved, reservation guest will be charged $500, no exceptions!
* No uninvited guests without permission
***Each reservation includes applicable taxes, a cleaning fee, and a Limited Damage Waiver Fee***
PLEASURE ISLAND ACTIVITIES:
- Carolina Beach and Kure Beach Pier - Fishing, Restaurants, and more
- Paddle Boarding with "Paddle NC" or "Pleasure Island Rentals"
- Kayaking/Canoeing with the "Adventure Kayak Company" or "Lighthouse WaterSports"
- Surfing - Go to Surf School for the week with Tony Silvagni
- Jet Ski with "Carolina Beach Jet Ski Rentals"
- Marina/Boating - Boat Tours with “Endless Summer Day Tours” or “Sea Legs Pedal Pub”
- Hiking at Carolina Beach State Park
- 4 Wheel Drive-on Beaches at Fort Fisher and Freeman Park in CB
-Sunday nights there are FREE MOVIES playing at the lake (in the summer)
- Fireworks - Every Thursday night during the summer at the Carolina Beach boardwalk
- Music - FREE live music at the Carolina Beach boardwalk every Thursday night during the summer months (or seasonal concerts and events at local bars and restaurants)
- The Carolina Beach boardwalk - doesn’t just have live music and fireworks, there are also shops, arcades, festival rides, BRITT'S DONUTS, and more!
- NC Aquarium at Fort Fisher
- Fort Fisher - Civil War - National Historic Landmark
- Southport-Fort Fisher Ferry - Take your car to Southport for the day on the car ferry from Fort Fisher!
-Ocean Front Park in Kure Beach
- Home of the Wilmington Sharks Baseball Team
-Rent a golf cart from Sun Fun Rentals!
-And More! We have a whole booklet and