|Bedroom #1 Queen|
|Bedroom #2 Full Twin|
|Living Sleeping Combo #1 Sofa Full (2)|
Hollis House is a single-family home located on the ocean side, off the busy street, no dodging cars getting to the beach. Located in the second row, you will be able to catch a glimpse of the ocean and hear the crashing waves from the large front porch with rocking chairs and a picnic table. Easy walk to the beach and located in Carolina Beach close to the Lake and downtown area. Plenty of parking, generous outdoor space to grill, large kitchen space, huge deck to stretch out, with no shared walls next to loud neighbors – what else could a family want during your beach vacation!
Address: 1010 Carolina Beach Ave S, Carolina Beach, NC 28428
Home: 2 BR / 1 BA / Sleeps 6 / 3 Beds / 775 sq ft.
*Bedroom 1: Queen Size bed
*Bedroom 2: One Full bed and One Twin Size Bed
*Living Room: Two pull out Sofa Beds (full size)
Queen size Beds (1), Full Beds (3), Twin Beds (1)
*Beds are all made with clean linens and towels upon your arrival.
You can walk through the living room to get to Bedroom 2 which is Jack and Jill with Bedroom 1 (the bedrooms are connected by the 1 bathroom). Then Bedroom 1 connects back into the kitchen/dining area.
TO VIRTUALLY WALK THROUGH THE PROPERTY CLICK HERE: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=EcbNfzKAChL
-LARGE front porch!
-Pet friendly (with $150 pet fee)
-Full house with great parking!
-Parking: You can fit 3 cars in the parking area
-Beach Access: The most convenient beach access is via Spartanburg Avenue which is approximately a 5 minute walk down Carolina Beach Ave South
-Wifi and Cable
-Linens AND towels included (beds made upon arrival)
-A small starter kit of toilet paper, paper towel, detergents and hand soap is also provided
****PLEASE NOTE: if you are booking on Airbnb: Airbnb puts the Admin Fee, Limited Damage Waiver Fee, and Cleaning & Linen Fee all together and calls it the CLEANING FEE. That's why the cleaning fee appears to be high but it is not that high. We hope this helps. Thank you and feel free to contact us, we are a local management firm, with any additional questions - iTrip Vacations NC Beaches - ****
***NO SMOKING allowed at this property
***This is a DOG FRIENDLY HOME: A non-refundable Pet fee of $150 will be added to your rental if you choose to bring your dog. And for 2 Dogs the Pet Fee is $200.
Dog Rules: Carolina Beach allows dogs in the summer Apr. 1-Sep. 30 before 9am and after 5pm. Dogs must be on a leash. Dogs are not allowed between the hours of 9am and 5pm in the summer. Dogs are allowed all day in the off season from Oct. 1st to Mrch 31st. Dogs are allowed on the beach all day year round at Freeman Park and Fort Fisher. No dogs allowed in Kure beach in the summer season.
**Maximum Occupancy: 6 Occupants - Children must be counted within the maximum occupancy unless they are under the age of two (2) and are sleeping in a crib.
**Tenant Requirements: Tenant stated on the Agreement/Booking must be at least twenty-five (25) years of age, and acknowledge that they will occupy the Property during the entire tenancy.***
* Manager and owner of the rental property are not responsible for citations received while staying at the property.
* Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood.
* No events or parties- If determined that a party/event is taking place at property, management has the right to evict tenants and guests with no refund given.
* If determined that a party took place on any of the nights reserved, reservation guest will be charged $500, no exceptions!
* No uninvited guests without permission
***Each reservation includes applicable taxes, a cleaning fee, and a Limited Damage Waiver Fee***
PLEASURE ISLAND ACTIVITIES:
- Carolina Beach and Kure Beach Pier - Fishing, Restaurants, and more
- Paddle Boarding and Biking with "Paddle NC" or "Pleasure Island Rentals"
- Kayaking/Canoeing with the "Adventure Kayak Company" or "Lighthouse WaterSports"
- Surfing - Go to Surf School for the week with Tony Silvagni
- Jet Ski with "Carolina Beach Jet Ski Rentals"
- Marina/Boating - Boat Tours with “Endless Summer Day Tours” or “Sea Legs Pedal Pub”
- Hiking at Carolina Beach State Park
- 4 Wheel Drive-on Beaches at Fort Fisher and Freeman Park in CB
-Sunday nights there are FREE MOVIES playing at the lake (in the summer)
- Fireworks - Every Thursday night during the summer at the Carolina Beach boardwalk
- Music - FREE live music at the Carolina Beach boardwalk every Thursday night during the summer months (or seasonal concerts and events at local bars and restaurants)
- The Carolina Beach boardwalk - doesn’t just have live music and fireworks, there are also shops, arcades, festival rides, BRITT'S DONUTS, and more!
- NC Aquarium at Fort Fisher
- Fort Fisher - Civil War - National Historic Landmark
- Southport-Fort Fisher Ferry - Take your car to Southport for the day on the car ferry from Fort Fisher!
-Ocean Front Park in Kure Beach
- Home of the Wilmington Sharks Baseball Team
-Rent a golf cart from Sun Fun Rentals!
-And More! We have a whole booklet and email we send out with recommendations on things to do and places to eat in the area!
Visit this site for more info and recommendations: http://www.pleasureislandnc.org
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
We are so glad you had a great time at Hollis House, we love the cute little beach bungalow feel it has. We agree that the new front porch is a nice touch and it's a great location. We would love to have you back again, contact us and we will take great care of you. Thanks for supporting a small local family owned business and thanks for trippin with iTrip!
I'm glad you felt we were great to work with, we take pride in our communication with our guests. I agree that the location is perfect and it has easy access to many enjoyable places. We would love to have you back again. Thanks for supporting a small local family business! -iTrip Vacations NC Beaches
Thank you Lisa for your 5 Star Review. iTrip NC Beaches enjoyed having you at the Hollis House. What a great beach cottage for sure. Looking forward to having you back.
Thank you for the input, we have now repaired the porch! It has been completely redone. We are very excited about it. Glad you had a great stay other than that. We would love to have you back again. Thanks for tripping with iTrip!
Thank you Katie! iTrip NC Beaches is glad to hear you enjoyed your stay at the Hollis House. We are glad to hear you found it clean and that Greg & Elisa were quick to respond when you needed something. This a great fully equipped pet friendly home and we look forward to having you back. Thank you!
Thank you Bobby! iTrip NC Beaches is happy to hear you loved the Hollis House. What a great cottage at the beach. We enjoyed having you and your dogs and we look forward to having you back next year. Thank you!
Thank you Julie! iTrip NC Beaches enjoyed having you at the Hollis House and we are so glad to hear you switched it up this year and came to this wonderful beach cottage. What a great location and the large porch is amazing! We look forward to having you back again soon. Thank you!
iTrip is delighted to hear you all were able to enjoy the Hollis House. Thank you for choosing itrip.
iTrip Vacations is so glad that you have liked Hollis House so much that you have come back. We can't wait to have you back again next year. Thank you for tripping with iTrip!
Itrip is delighted to hear you and your family enjoyed your vacation at the Hollis House. It is a great place! We look forward to having you all back again soon. Thank you!
Bobby, thank you for your review. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and we will be looking forward to having you again in the future.
Thanks for the review! We agree, the Hollis House is an unpretentious beach home with a great location that is perfect to unwind. We now include linens, towels and other starter supplies. Hope to see you soon!