Inside the front gate of the world-class resort at La Costa, you will enjoy beautiful views of the tropical grounds in this casual yet luxurious condominium. Located on the second ﬂoor corner of the Cortez building, this condominium was completely rebuilt with high-end ﬁxtures and ﬁnishes. It is bright and spacious with every convenience: comfortable and stylish quality contemporary furnishings, premium bedding, two Smart HD Samsung televisions, unlimited high-speed internet, Spectrum cable TV, a fully equipped gourmet kitchen, two full baths, central air conditioning, and an in-home laundry.
The building has its own swimming pool and whirlpool set amongst the tropical greenery; you can even barbecue your dinner while you languish by the pool and enjoy some of the best weather in the world.
• Two comfortable upholstered side chairs
• 55” widescreen Samsung Smart Ultra HD TV
• Bluetooth 4.0 stereo speaker dock
• Blu-ray DVD Player
• Electric cooktop and oven
• Auto drip, french press, and Keurig coﬀee makers
• Desk, dresser, two large closets
• Guest bath with tiled shower and double sinks
• Six sets of soft ringspun cotton towels
• Spectrum unlimited high-speed Wi-Fi included at no extra charge
• Stream your favorite shows from your own streaming service on the Smart TVs
• Whisper quiet central air conditioning (most La Costa condos have wall mounted units)
• One secure parking space in the garage under the building
• Elevator from parking to second story condo (4 steps from garage to elevator)
Three guests will be comfortable in this beautiful condominium. Pocket doors separate the living area from the bedroom for privacy (most La Costa condos are studios). The living room guest has their own full bathroom. This unit is fully air-conditioned for those warm days, or you can open the two large sliding doors to let the fresh breezes cool you. The small balcony is a delightful spot to enjoy your morning coﬀee and croissants.
If you don’t feel like cooking, there is no need to get in the car. A 5-minute walk into the resort takes you to Marketplace (open 24 hours), where you can get Peet’s coﬀee, delicious baked goods, freshly baked pizza, house-made sandwiches and ice cream. Diversions Sports Bar is a stylish spot to watch the game while you enjoy a cocktail and light bite. Vue oﬀers a casual outdoor patio with a panoramic view of the golf course, and Bob's Steak & Chop House is perfect for a quiet rendezvous. An adjacent shopping center oﬀers a supermarket, pharmacy, Starbucks, and four more restaurants all within a 10-minute walk.
While at the resort, you can enjoy the two championship golf courses, indulge in a renewing massage at the world-famous spa, or discover serenity at The Chopra Center for Wellbeing.
Nearby activities include endless sand beaches, spectacular sunsets, and charming beach towns dotting the coast. Take a short drive to the Batiquitos Lagoon for a hike around one of the last remaining wetlands along the Southern California coast, or drive another mile to the ocean for some beachcombing. Take a stroll in Carlsbad, the “village-by-the-sea”, with an abundance of charming shops and restaurants and a mile-long paved seawall for walking, running, and people and dolphin-watching.
It’s a short drive to Legoland, the Leo Carrillo Ranch Historic Park, the Museum of Making Music and the Carlsbad Premium Outlets. In the spring enjoy the fabulous ﬂower ﬁelds at Carlsbad Ranch and savor Carlsbad strawberries, said to be the sweetest in southern California.
• This privately owned condo is inside the gates of the resort. The resort property adjoins the condo building and is only a few steps away. You can see the LaCosta Spa from your balcony
Q: What resort services are available to the Condo guests?
• Two championship golf courses designed by PGA legends
• Adult tennis drills and pickleball open play
• The Spa at La Costa – named the #1 wellness spa in the nation by Spa Magazine
• The Chopra Center – world-renowned holistic center - Spa, Yoga, Meditation & Retreat. You are welcome to attend their complimentary yoga and meditation classes
• The PFC Fitness Camp – weight loss & ﬁtness specialists
• Purchase a spa treatment and enjoy the spa pool, Spa Garden Cafe and The Athletic Club that whole day
• Bob’s Steak and Chop House, Vue, Diversions Sports Bar and Marketplace restaurants
• The Shops at La Costa – boutiques, casual resort wear and the 24-hour Marketplace for sundries and gifts.
Q: What resort facilities are NOT available to condo guests?
• The resort pools and whirlpools. However, you have your own pool and whirlpool in the garden behind condo the building
• Tennis court rental. However, tennis drills and pickleball are available to all for a fee.
• The Athletic Club, Spa Pool, and Cafe; only available on days you purchase a spa treatment.
To purchase a vacation condo like this one, Kelly Corning with Compass or click here to see properties for sale.