Newly remodeled La Costa Retreat steps from the Resort Spa, Chopra Center and Golf Courses
2005 Costa Del Mar Rd Unit 631
Inside the front gate of the world-class resort at La Costa, near the center of the resort, you will enjoy beautiful views of the tropical grounds in this casual yet luxurious condominium. Located on the second-floor corner of the Cortez building, this condominium was completely rebuilt with high-end fixtures and finishes. It is bright and spacious with every convenience: comfortable and stylish quality contemporary furnishings, premium bedding, two Smart HD Samsung televisions, unlimited high-speed internet, Spectrum cable TV, a fully equipped gourmet kitchen, two full baths, central air conditioning, and an in-home laundry.
You can languish by the Cortez building’s own swimming pool and whirlpool and enjoy some of the best weather in the world.
LARGE COMFORTABLE LIVING ROOM
Whisper quiet central air conditioning, two ceiling fans
One secure parking space in the garage under the building
Elevator from parking to second story condo (4 steps from garage to elevator)
Pocket doors separate the living area from the bedroom for privacy. The living room guest has their own full bath. This unit is fully air-conditioned for those warm days, or you can open the two large sliding doors to let the fresh breezes cool you. The small balcony is a delightful spot to enjoy your morning coffee and croissants.
If you don’t feel like cooking, there is no need to get in the car. A 5-minute walk into the resort takes you to Marketplace, where you can get Peet’s coffee, delicious baked goods, freshly baked pizza, house-made sandwiches, and ice cream. Diversions Sports Lounge is a stylish spot to watch the game while you enjoy a cocktail and light bite. VUE offers a casual outdoor patio with a panoramic view of the golf course, and Bob's Steak and Chop House is perfect for a quiet rendezvous. An adjacent shopping center offers a supermarket, pharmacy, Starbucks, and four more restaurants all within a 10-minute walk.
While at the resort, you can also enjoy the two championship golf courses, indulge in a renewing massage at the world-famous spa, or discover serenity at The Chopra Center for Wellbeing.
It’s a short drive to Legoland, the Leo Carrillo Ranch Historic Park, the Museum of Making Music and the Carlsbad Premium Outlets. In the spring enjoy the fabulous flower fields at Carlsbad Ranch and savor Carlsbad strawberries, said to be the sweetest in southern California.
Other nearby attractions include the San Diego Botanic Garden and the San Diego Safari Park in Escondido. Balboa Park, SeaWorld, Petco Park, and the San Diego Zoo are about 30 miles south.
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Q: What makes this condo stand out from most of the others?
• Its central location – you can't get closer to the center of the resort
• Private bedroom – most La Costa units are studios
• Newly remodeled – many units haven't been updated
• Whisper quiet central air conditioning – most units have wall mounted units
• Two full baths – most units only have 1 1/2 baths
• In-Home laundry – most units share a coin laundry in the garage
Q: How close is the resort and spa to the condo?
• The resort property surrounds the condo building on three sides! You can see the La Costa Spa from your balcony
Q: What resort services are available to the condo guests?
• The Spa at La Costa – rated the #1 wellness spa in the nation
• You can enjoy the Spa Pool, Spa Garden Cafe and the Athletic Club on days you purchase a spa treatment
• Two championship golf courses
• Home of the Chopra Center – world-renowned holistic center - Spa, Yoga, Meditation & Retreat
• Adult tennis drills and pickleball open play
• Bob’s Steak and Chop House, VUE, Diversions Sports Lounge, and Marketplace restaurants
• The Shops at La Costa
Q: What resort facilities are NOT available to condo guests?
• The resort pools. However, you have your own pool and whirlpool in the garden behind the condo building
• Tennis court rental. However, tennis drills and pickleball are available to all
• The Athletic Club, Spa Pool, and Cafe are only available on days you purchase a spa treatment
Q: What are your check-in and check-out time?
• Check-in 4pm, check-out 10am
Q: What is your cancellation policy?
• There is no refund for anything canceled within 30 days of arrival; otherwise, there is a $250 cancellation fee. Purchasing travel insurance is always a good idea, we offer this through CSA
Q: Is the condo stocked with basic supplies?
• We supply some toilet paper, paper towels, laundry, and dishwashing soap, shampoo, hand soap, etc
To purchase a vacation condo like this one, Kelly Corning with Compass or click here to see properties for sale.