Cardinals Perch: Near Hiking, Swimming, Climbing - Garage, Fireplace, 1 Dog Included, Fast WiFi
Welcome to NH’s natural playground where the Pemi River meanders through the White Mountains. There’s an amazing array of fun things to do nearby.
Within 20 minutes, find 55 hiking trails, climbing areas, equestrian centers, and riverside fun. Bike along peaceful roads, crisscross rivers, & traverse covered bridges. Stop to fish & swim.
Enjoy local restaurants: craft brews, pubs, family fare, & fine dining - there's something for every palate! Or just relax; enjoy your cozy accommodations.
Are you ready to Plan that Fabulous Family Gathering? Cardinal's Perch is the perfect place for you and your family to get away, together. This spacious newly-furnished home has separate gathering spaces for the adults and the kids! Yes! 2 separate socializing spaces - that’s just indoors! Outside has a wrap-around deck, yard, and a private deck off the bunk room. Add a spacious eat-in kitchen! Now it’s easy to make those family feasts - with plenty of space for everyone to pitch in!
Each socializing space has its unique charm: the main living room has a decorative gas stove, big screen smart TV and tons of light streaming in through 2 Atrium doors and large windows – your surrounded by wonderful woodsy views. The den, with its cozy furniture and toys, is great for kids.
Cardinal's Perch is great for socializing, and great for sleeping too! Plenty of beds for everyone – sleeps 9 in 3 bedrooms! There's a bed for everyone - a mix of twin, full, queen, and king beds – means singles and couples are all easily accommodated. 2 full baths round out the accommodations.
Cardinal's Perch is conveniently located at midway between Loon (Lincoln NH) and Waterville Valley with quick access to the White Mountain National Forest and Kancamagus Highway - all the beauty that New Hampshire's White Mountains has to offer. Cardinal's Perch is just minutes to wonderful attractions: Polar Caves, Ice Castles, and Squam Lake.
Cardinal's Perch is an excellent location - close to amazing outdoor fun – hike, bike, fish, swim. Check out Squam Lake with beaches, picnic tables and grills. Within 2 minutes of the house - there's a lovely access and beach area on the Pemi River. Hiking is all around you: hike The Flume, The Lost River Gorge, or NH's 4000-foot peaks – and so much more.
Cardinal's Perch is willing to consider hosting 1 small or medium dog. Please contact the host to register your furry family member. Pet fees will apply.
Cardinal's Perch has a large parking area that can accommodate trailers for skimobiles and ATVs.
***** Cardinal's Perch Accommodation Highlights:
- Fun Entertainment: Fast WiFi, Big Screen Smart TVs, & Board Games
- Fully-equipped eat-in kitchen with full size appliances - dishwasher too!
Kitchen has drip coffee maker, blender, dishwasher & more!
- Large Dining Table - comfortably sits 8
- 2 Living spaces with plenty of seating for everyone
- Decorative Gas Stove
- Main Floor Laundry: Full Size Washer & Dryer.
- Excellent Location – halfway between Lincoln and Waterville
- Garage Parking for 2 cars and more parking in the driveway
- 2 Full Baths
- 3 Large Screen Smart TVs: Living Room, Den, and Master Bedroom
***** Cardinal's Perch Accommodation Summary: Sleeps 9
** Master Bedroom (King Bed): Sleeps 2
** Guest Bedroom (Queen Bed): Sleeps 2
** Bunk Room with
3 Twin Beds & 1 Full Bed: Sleeps 5
***** Cardinal's Perch Accommodation Details: Sleeps 9
** Master Bedroom: Sleeps 2
- King bed bookended by bedside tables with lamps
- Large screen Smart TV
- En-suite master bath with walk-in Shower
** Guest Bedroom: Sleeps 2
- Queen bed bookended with bedside table and bureau and lamps
- Large Closet
** Bunk Bedroom: Sleeps 5
- 1 Full bed
- 3 Twins
- Huge wall of closets
- Private Deck
About iTrip NH Properties
- Smoking is strictly prohibited. Guests will be fined & immediately evicted for smoking or vaping in the home or on the property.
- NO PARTIES, EVENTS, PERFORMING ARTISTS OR BANDS ALLOWED AT ANY TIME.
These are cause for eviction with no refund. If any damage impacts our ability to offer the home for future guests, you will be held liable.
-Each of property features a starter set of supplies for guests which includes toilet paper, paper towels, dish detergent, & hand soap.
-The beds are fully made & ready for your arrival with freshly laundered linens. A set of towels for each registered guest are included in the rental rate.
- For family friendly homes, children's furnishings are available for an additional charge (as availability permits).
Visiting like a local means being neighborly. Please be respectful of the owner's home and considerate of the neighbors at all times.
Frequently Asked Questions
Our cancellation policy is:
- More than 30 days prior to arrival and the Guest is charged a $100 cancellation fee and refunded the balance.
- Less than 30 days prior to arrival and the Guest forfeits their entire payment.
- Within 24 hours of booking and the Guest is fully refunded.
To consider hosting your furry family member, please supply the following information: Name, Breed, Age and Weight.
Please know additional fees apply. Regrettably, due to insurance restrictions Cardinals Perch cannot host agressive breeds.
Beds are made with freshly laundered linens. Clean towels for each registered guest are placed on the beds. Please bring your own beach towels. Each accommodation comes with starter pack of 1 roll of paper towels, each bathroom will have at least 1 spare roll of toilet paper. A starter pack of coffee, cleaning supplies, and hand soap is also provided.
Items you should bring with you: Extra paper products, beach towels, beach chairs, sunscreen, toiletries, food, beverages, and any other essentials and assundries to make your vacation enjoyable.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (978) 737-7084