Couples Getaway, Business Traveler or Small Families Welcome to the Persimmon Cottage! We're a charming bungalow located in a quiet residential neighborhood in Burbank that's steps away from the Chandler Bike Path where you can do an urban hike, roller blade or just stroll and explore the neighborhood. Plus were a 10 min walk to cafe's, restaurants and vintage shops from Hollywood Studio's wardrobe sets. 15 min drive to Warner Brothers Studio, Universal Studios or hike Verdugo Mts. 20 mins away is you can hike Runyan Canyon or Griffith Park or catch Hollywood Bowl concert. 45 mins to Malibu/Santa Monica beach.
Fully equipped kitchen and bright living space of over 600 sq feet that flows out to a private manicured and large outdoor back yard filled with rose bushes and a persimmon tree. (Bring your Family Pet too!) Enjoy your first cup of coffee/tea in our garden seating area or sip your glass of wine w family/friends while grilling burgers on our brand new charcoal BBQ grill.
Sweet dreams in our Queen size 10" Memory Foam mattress in our Primary bedroom and 43" ROKU TV. Walk in bright closet.
Office space is a sunny area with a working desk and office chair plus fast wi-fi for those Zoom calls for business travelers or just working remotely. Sofa converts to a full-size bed.
This property is managed by iTrip Vacations Hollywood. Feel free to contact us for shorter stays.
- 55" HGTV w ROKU streaming and Spectrum Basic Cable
- Ceiling Fans
- Outdoor Patio Access w outdoor dining area for 5 people. Charcoal BBQ (we don't provide charcoal)
- Fast and Free Wi-fi
- Window A/C units in the Master Bedroom and Living Room area and Gas Wall Heater
- Various board games
- Fully stocked bright kitchen with stainless steel pots/pans, kitchen appliances: refrigerator, microwave, gas burner stove and oven, toaster, waffle maker, kettle and 12-cup coffee maker. Plus we provide coffee/tea and sugar.
- Breakfast bar with bar stools
- Stocked with cooking spices and oils.
- Cleaning supplies provided: dish soap, dishwasher detergent, paper towels. Plus hand sanitizers, disinfectant wipes and hand soaps.
- Primary Bedroom has Queen size 10" Memory Foam mattress and 42" RokuTV
- Shower/Tub Combo
- Plush full set bath towels
- Hair Dryer
- Complimentary Shampoo, Conditioner and Body Wash
- First Aid Kit
- Washer and Dryer (shared with the Main House)
** Message Lilly Zabat at iTrip Hollywood for shorter stay inquiries. We require separate Security Deposit and Rental Agreement for stays over 30 days and offer month to month agreements.
Plenty of free residential street parking. (Max 2 cars permitted)
Upon booking your reservation at the Persimmon Cottage, you and all your guests comply to all our House Rules below and provide valid photo ID
Note: We charge an extra guest fee of $75 per guest per stay and a Pet Fee $150. (only approved dogs accepted providing lbs/age/breed)
It is our mission to ensure that our valued guests enjoy their stay with us! We also have an equally as important commitment to our neighbors and our community. Below are the house rules that we must enforce. Please read them as well as all your guests prior to confirming your reservation.
* Minimum age policy is 25 years old from main reservation booker. Valid Photo ID will be required and list of all guest names and ages.
* NO PARTIES AT ANY TIME - a party is defined as any combination of the following; ANY loud noise and/or excessive drinking that is disruptive to neighboring houses and/or guests outnumbering the maximum amount permitted as defined above. A party will result in an immediate eviction from the property with no refund given under any circumstance.
* No Smoking (outdoors only)
* Mandatory Quiet Hours: 10 PM - 8 AM.
Please respect Quiet Hours & no loud music should be played outdoors. We live in the front house and we’re located in a quiet residential neighborhood with a nightly Neighborhood Watch.
* The Property is to be occupied by no more than the maximum sleep number stated on reservation unless approved in writing by Host. If Guest exceeds the occupancy limit and falsifies occupancy information at the time of reservation, Guest shall be subject to Extra Guest Fees or Eviction. "Occupants" includes small children, infants and any and all visitors. Overnight occupancy are not to exceed the posted maximum occupancy. Occupancy is defined by the total number of people at the property at any time. If it is discovered that they are more guests than permitted, you will pay $100 fee per guest.
Actions by guests that result in neighbor complaints or police being called to the Property will result in a minimum $250 charge, which charge will be used to deal with legal issues and fines. If the Police are called out a second time, guests will be immediately evicted with no refund. Guests shall be liable for any and all costs incurred by Host as a result.
* You will provide the Full Names and Ages of all your guests
* In the event of an emergency to perform necessary repairs and/or maintenance, we reserve the right to enter the property.
* Any filming or photo shoots requires pre-approval (additional filming and photo shoot fee per hour) **
* No Weapons Permitted.
* Excessive damages to the property including cleanliness, furniture damages, smoke smell, pet damages or furniture being moved can result in additional cleaning fees or repair costs.
* Check Out is 11 am. Any unapproved late checkout will be charged an automatic $100 fee per hour you're late.
For stays over 30 days, we require separate Security Deposit form to be completed and collected.
Well behaved dogs are welcome with a $150 per pet fee and paid prior to check-in. Dogs should not be left unattended in the home unless they are muzzled or crated. Dogs are not allowed on the furniture or beds.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (888) 346-4011