F R E E A C T I V I T I E S !
1 free ticket per day per activity for each paid night's stay! Save up to $200/day.!
SUMMER: Whitewater Rafting, Bike Rental, Kayak Tours, Breckenridge Haunted Tours
WINTER: Ski Rentals, Escape Room, Sleigh Ride with Cocoa, Airport Shuttle Round Trip
Your ultimate "perch" in the living room or hot tub captures the sunset over the slopes of Breckenridge as you sip your beverage and relax after your day. The spectacular 20-foot rock fireplace, giant timbers, 5-star decor and views will leave you breathless. The gourmet kitchen has great bar-height seating for helpers or socializers, while another group can play games or watch TV in the spacious well-equipped loft with everything from toys for little ones to chess. Panorama Perch will amaze you with attention to every detail for decor and comfort. This four bedroom sleeps much more more like a 6 bedroom with very distinct sleeping areas, enabling privacy and comfort for up to 12.
Parking for up to 5 cars, one in garage, others in driveway. There is a tandem bike in the garage for summer stays - great for riding the bike path along Blue River!
- - - - TOP FLOOR - - - - King Bedroom with Private Bath and Large, cozy TV area - loft
Sleeps 2 Eye-Popping King Master Bath Suite - Fireplace, Large Flat-Panel TV, Sitting Area, Private Balcony, Jetted Tub and Shower Stall
Sleeps 2 Loft with Queen Pullout, Large Flat-Panel TV - Uses main level hall bath
- - - - MAIN FLOOR - - - - Gourmet, Kitchen, Great Room, Dining, Full Hath Bath with Shower/Tub, Bedroom, Office, Deck Access
Sleeps 2 Massive Queen Bedroom Suite, Large Flat-Screen TV
Sleeps 2 Office with Closing Door and Queen Pullout with Flat-Screen TV with VCR and DVD (tons of titles!) - Uses main level hall bath
- - - - LOWER FLOOR - - - - Entry from Garage, 2 Bedrooms with Access to Views and Deck
Sleeps 2 Queen Bed with Fireplace and Door to Deck/Hot Tub
Sleeps 2 Queen Bed with Rock Wall, Flat Screen TV and Door to Deck/Hot Tub
-Sheets and Towels
-Full-Sized Supplies of:
Hand soap, Lotion, Shampoo, Conditioner, TP, facial tissues, paper towel, garbage bags
Dishwasher, dish & laundry soap, Spare batteries, light bulbs, Coffee
-Call Breck Grocery Express for Grocery Delivery BEFORE you Arrive - we leave squeeze bottle condiments and non-perishable food in the property between guests
GONDOLA LOT PARKING No Pets, No Smoking. Must be 30 Years of Age to Rent
$12 Fri-Sun, Holidays
It is only 0.9 miles to the Gorgeous Bike Path that runs along the Blue River from Frisco to Breck!
Satellite TV, Fast, Free WiFi / In-Floor Radiant Heat
This property shares a driveway with a neighboring home. There is a dog there (Sheba) that stays within an electric fence that covers their parking area which adjoins their driveway which you go up to access this property. The electric fence makes sure the dog can't go onto the driveway. Please don't disturb or interact with Sheba, as she is very protective of her home and master. Also, please don't go off the driveway and onto the neighbors parking area and interact with the dog.
LOTS OF DETAILS ABOUT THE PROPERTY
• The first floor entry-level from the garage contains the stone-tile floored foyer along with two bedrooms, each with private access to the lower deck which houses a six-person hot tub. On the main (second) level, you will enter into a beautiful lodge-pole appointed living room complete with a massive stone fireplace. Also located on this level are the open and adjacent kitchen and dining areas, as well as a junior master suite with its own private bath. This level also contains a separate study with a fold out sofa, a hall bathroom with shower, and a sizable laundry room with washer and dryer.
• The kitchen offers all the amenities needed by seasoned cooks, including an easy clean corning top stove, single oven and microwave, plus designer alder wood cabinets, granite countertops and an island that seats four, in addition to a full-sized refrigerator/freezer.
• The dining area offers a large, solid wood, log style dining table with matching upholstered chairs which will seat up to 10 guests.
• The main level living room has two large, comfortable sofas and two end chairs, with a stereo system and an LCD TV.
• Upstairs from the main living level is a spacious loft/living area complete with a large sleeper sofa and two oversized stuffed chairs. Also included is an entertainment armoire housing an LCD TV. The loft, which houses a chess table and offers many other game options, also serves as the entry way to an elegantly furnished master bedroom suite which offers dramatic mountain views, a small private deck, a sitting area with gas fireplace, and a luxurious master bath including a jacuzzi tub and separate shower.
• All bedrooms include televisions though one lower level bedroom is not connected to DIRECT and can only be used with a VCR/DVD player. The home has many classic movies available to watch. One of the two first level front bedrooms has a queen bed and its own fireplace. The second bedroom also has a queen bed.
• A bathroom with a shower services the two downstairs bedrooms.
• The main level junior master suite has a queen bed and a private bath with a tub shower combination.
• The cozy main floor study also contains a pull out queen sized bed, with a bathroom and shower located just down the hall.
• The full laundry contains a large capacity washer and dryer.
• A private hot tub located on the lower deck looks out through the surrounding pines to the Breckenridge ski resort – the perfect way to relax after an exciting day on the slopes
ITRIP-VACATIONS® - BRECKENRIDGE IS THE SOLE AUTHORIZED SOURCE FOR THIS PROPERTY. WE NEVER ADVERTISE ANY PROPERTIES ON CRAIGSLIST.
Breckenridge Business License no. 564450001
Our average property's 25+ glowing guest reviews ensures how serious we are about a delightful and hassle-free vacation for you and yours.
If you join their ranks, you get a Starbucks gift card and a 10% off - any of our properties, no blackout dates discount on any stay with us in the next 3 years.
We would be delighted to have you and your group, Marian! We are thrilled that you enjoyed the views, comfort, and location of lovely Panorama Perch! Thank you for your review and stay! - iTrip Vacations Breckenridge Team
Wonderful, Atul! We are glad that you enjoyed lovely Panorama Perch and felt that you received a great value! We hope to have you back soon! -iTrip Vacations Breckenridge Team
Thank you Juan for this very descriptive review and, of course your stay! We are super happy that you all were comfortable and enjoyed all the super beauty of Breck! We hope you all can come back soon! -iTrip Vacations Breckenridge Team
Thank you for your stay and review of Panorama Perch in beautiful Breckenridge, CO! We are very happy that you were so comfortable and enjoyed your stay! We look forward to your return! -iTrip Vacations Breckenridge Team
Thank you so much, Jacob for this lovely review of Panorama Perch in Breckenridge, CO. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to your return soon! -iTrip Vacations Breckenridge Team
Eric, thank you for this wonderful review of Panorama Perch in Breckenridge, CO. This lovely home is organized perfectly for a ski adventure for sure! Hope you can come back for a visit again! -iTrip Vacations Breckenridge Team
Thank you , Czar for this awesome review. It is really special when you can find a place that can accommodate such a large/diverse group! We are very glad that Panorama Perch was the perfect fit! We again apologize about the heater...so glad it was fixed quickly/efficiently for you. We look forward to your return visit soon! -iTrip Vacations Breckenridge Team
Thank you Bert for this terrific and descriptive review. We are thrilled that you found everything met with your expectations! Hope you can come back really soon! - iTrip Vacations Breckenridge Team
Jose, thank you for this review. Your impressions are very important to future guests. We sure do wish that you would have said something to us if you felt that it wasn't cleaned well enough...we would have sent a crew over immediately. Sometimes with "same day turnovers in high season it gets tight," but that is NO excuse...and we would have made it perfect for you...wish we would have known! As a returning guest, we will certainly discount your future stay for this inconvenience. Also, I will check the bed size...Thank you very much for your feedback, Jose!
Fantastic, Sean! We are thrilled you enjoyed Panorama Perch...a stunner for sure! We hope you can come back really soon and enjoy Beautiful Breck again. - iTrip Vacations Breckenridge Team
Thank you Dawn for your detailed review. The spaciousness of this lovely home is PERFECT for a family reunion. Glad you enjoyed the home and skiing in lovely Breck, too! iTrip Vacations Breckenridge Team
Thank you for your detailed review of lovely Panorama Perch. Nothing compares to these mountain views. So glad that you enjoyed the gourmet kitchen, too! -iTrip Vacations Breckenridge Team
Thank you for the review, Anjaili! We are happy you enjoyed your stay! - iTrip Vacations Breckenridge Team
Thank you for your review, and we look forward to your return (maybe when the snow blankets us!) Panorama Perch has such lovely panoramic views! Your words are very helpful for future guests! -iTrip Vacations Breckenridge Team
Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate your suggestion, and only wish that we had an opportunity to send the cleaners back out for you. This is a gorgeous property, and we are thrilled you enjoyed it to its fullest! - iTrip Vacations Breckenridge Team
We are thrilled you enjoyed Gorgeous Breck in the Summer and are happy you stayed with us! Thank you for the Mountain Bike Trail Tips and Review! We look forward to your return to enjoy Breck's Winter Sports! -iTrip Vacations Breckenridge Team
We are glad you enjoyed the home. There is now an electrical "invisible fence" that separates any dog from our guests' driveway access. There are visible markers to indicate the boundaries as well. Also, the dog is now being restricted to being on a leash as well. We are very sorry for any inconvenience. We appreciate your review and only wish that we could have handled this for you when you were visiting. Thank you - iTrip-Breckenridge Team!
Wonderful! Thank you Matt, for that nice compliment! It is equally nice to receive a review before your NEW scheduled visit! We appreciate your kind words...safe travels, and Early Fall at Panorama Perch is LOVELY!!
We are very glad you had such a comfortable and wonderful experience! We hope you come back in the summer months to Enjoy the Rockies!!