2 BDR / 2 BA / Sleeps 4
The master suite has a Queen bed with a large walk-in closet, TV, and DVD in the room and an en-suite bathroom with a shower stall
The second bedroom has two twin beds and access to an hall private bathroom with a tub/shower combination.
** Bedrooms are separate sides of the unit which provide guests with privacy.**
Professionally cleaned and sanitized per CDC guidelines between each guest stay.
Spacious living room kitchen combination with TV and two comfy couches.
Dining room with seating for six and open to living room and kitchen.
First Floor unit.
Ample parking spaces in front and near the unit.
Two community heated pools and SPA's.
Lighted Tennis courts, Basketball court, BBQ grills, and kids playground.
Clubhouse amenities include Billiards/Pool Tables, WIFI, a library stocked with reading material, large screen TV, and a computer spot with a printer.
Numerous golf courses are located nearby for a good game of 18 holes. There is even a golf course directly across the street.
Close to IMG Academy.
Fully stocked eat-in kitchen with dishes, cookware, stemware, and basic appliances.
Stack-able washer/dryer combination in the unit.
Outdoor screened lanai with table and chairs.
2 Beach Chairs, 1 small cooler, 1 Beach Umbrella
NO PETS or SMOKING
Cozy two-bedroom condominium located in the convenient and safe development of Shorewalk Vacation Villas in West Bradenton. The private master bedroom has a large walk-in closet, an en-suite bathroom with a shower stall. The second bedroom has two twin beds, lots of storage space, and is adjacent to a bathroom with a tub/shower combination. The eat-in kitchen is fully stocked with dishes, stemware, and stainless steel appliances. The community has two resort-style community pools and a fitness center.
The best part of being in West Bradenton is that you are minutes to the white sand beaches of Anna Maria Island. There are also several wildlife preserves nearby, great for hiking and biking. If you would rather fish for the afternoon, there are also great spots at piers around the area and within the community. This comfortable private condo is located just 10 minutes from Bradenton Beach or Anna Maria Island Beach is just 6.8 miles away. The Shoppes of Bradenton Commons is within walking distance and offers grocery shopping, restaurants, a Sports bar, and an AMC theater. The Sarasota/Bradenton airport is a 16-minute drive (8.2 miles) south and downtown Sarasota and St Armands circle is about 30-minute drive south which is a great place for watching a sunset from a rooftop bar and causal and upscale dining and shopping. You don't need to go that far for dining options as Longboat Key, Bradenton Beach, and Anna Maria Island all have great places to eat and things to do by the beach. Don't forget a trip to downtown Bradenton which is on the water and also has bars, restaurants, and Village of the Arts. The Village of the Arts is an eclectic live-work community made up of colorful historic cottages that house everything from award-winning restaurants to specialty shops, studios, healing arts, bakeries, and Bradenton’s best art galleries.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition, neat and tidy, as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected. Beds should be stripped of linens and placed in a pile in each bedroom for housekeeping.
2. All dishes are to be placed in dish washer and all garbage removed from the premises and placed in outside receptacles. Please place trash bins in dumpster in front of the condo before leaving.
3. Close all blinds in all rooms.
4. The maximum number of occupants shall not exceed number of people, not including a child in a crib.
5. Furnishings are not to be removed from the premises for use outside or in other properties.
6. NO PETS, if evidence of a pet is found you will be subject to eviction without a refund.
7. Smoking is not allowed in the unit.
8. Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of twenty-five (25).
9. All four community access key cards are to be left in unit. If one is missing it will be 10.00 charge for each one missing.
10. Quiet hours after 11 PM
11. No parties or loud music.