|Primary Master en Suite King|
|Lower Level Queen|
|Lower Level Queen|
WOW, WOW, WOOOOOOOOW! The Olive on Grover is screaming I NEED TO STAY THERE! It is an impeccable eclectic and quality home in the heart of Boise's Bench neighborhood. NO detail was left unattended! You'll find local and unique art throughout the entire home featuring Toby Davis (@tobydavisart).
The open concept kitchen, dining, and living room are EXCEPTIONAL - furnished, styled, and accessorized! Sit and enjoy a movie (Smart TV with Hulu account access!) on the comfortable couch or swivel side chair while you enjoy the heat and ambiance of the gas fireplace. Sit at the large kitchen island and visit with friends and family while you cook meals in the high-end kitchen with farmhouse sink, granite countertops, gas cooktop, pot filler above cooktop, Cangshan knives, All-clad pots and pans, and quality dish-ware. Look up and feel your mouth drop as you look at the BEAUTIFUL and show stopping chandeliers. Listen to endless records (The Beatles, Beastie Boys, The Doobie Brothers, Fleetwood Mac, Eric Clapton, etc.) on the Victrola record player. You'll find loads of classic books and board games to enjoy and make memories with. The amenities are endless!
In the summer months, extend the whole space by walking out the back door/doors to the back patio with private hot tub with string lights above, built in bar/dining area, Weber gas BBQ, and lounge seating with gas fire pit. Plus, 2 bikes with helmets, life size Jenga, Cornhole/Baggo, and more yard games! Plus, bring your well behaved and loved DOG and let them enjoy the fully fenced backyard just like Olive does!
Dog Fees (up to 2 dogs maximum for any length of stay):
$30 per night for stays 6 days and under
$200 for stay for stays over 6 days
Each bedroom features luxury linens on the beds that you will melt in. The luxury does not stop there, enjoy the plush towels after you take steaming hot showers in the spacious walk-in master shower.
3 BR/2.5 BA- Sleeps 6
• Bdrm #1 Main Floor Master en Suite with KING Bed, full length mirror, nightstands and boho chic lamps on both sides of the bed, Smart TV & large walk-in closet with shelving, luggage rack, and ample of hangers! Master bathroom features a double sink vanity, walk-in tiled shower, & toilet. Plus, listen to your fav radio station on the Crosley radio while you get ready for your day!
• Bdrm #2 Lower Level QUEEN Bed, Smart TV, comfy side seat, nightstand and lamp with USB outlet, built in dresser/shelving, and closet with hangers, and luggage rack.
• Bdrm #3 Lower Level QUEEN Bed with nightstand and touch lamp with USB outlet, closet with hangers and shelving, and luggage rack.
Wash/powder bathroom on main level beside living area
Full bathroom on lower level next to Bdrm 2 & 3 with shower/tub combo. Crosley radio!
**Pack n’ Play available upon request - $10 per night, $50 maximum
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION! This home is close to everything Boise! 1.5 miles to Boise State University and "The Blue" and 2.4 miles to Boise's bustling and ever growing downtown bursting with local 5-star restaurants, shops, parks, museums, the Idaho State Capitol, and more! Walk or bike to neighborhood parks for the kids or dogs . 3.1 miles to Boise Airport.
Idaho is all about the outdoors and this home is in close proximity to ALL the offerings! Enjoy the safe and walkable Boise Bench neighborhood and community while taking a stroll on the paved sidewalks to neighborhood parks such as Morris Hill Park or Ann Morrison Park (tennis courts, Boise river access, frisbee golf, & more!) Drive or bike 3.2 miles to Camel's Back Park to hike or mountain bike on the numerous trails of the Boise foothills. Drive 7.3 miles to the top of Table Rock and enjoy spectacular views of Boise and the rest of the Treasure Valley. Drive 43 minutes/19.5 miles to Bogus Basin - a year round destination for skiing and snowboarding, cross country skiing, snow tubing, mountain biking, hiking, or take a ride on Idaho's only mountain coaster.
• Off-street parking on driveway for up to 3 vehicles
• Smart TV's (living room, lower level Queen bedroom, Loce)
• High speed internet access with WiFi
• Fully-equipped high end kitchen with stainless steel appliances (including range, refrigerator, & dishwasher), hardwood flooring throughout, and granite countertops
• Cuisinart auto drip & single cup coffee maker
• Tea kettle
• Popcorn popper
• Waffle iron
• Hand mixer
• Small Cuisinart food processor/chopper
• High quality linens & terry (sheets, towels etc.)
• Private backyard with outdoor bar and seating
• Lounge seating around gas fireplace
• Weber Gas BBQ grill
• Private Hot Tub
• Backyard games! Cornhole/Baggo, life size Jenga, and more!
• 2 bikes with helmets and locks
• Laundry room with stacked Washer & Dryer
• Hair dryer(s)
• Ironing board/Iron
PLUS: Don't wait to enjoy your vacation! Drive straight to The Olive on Grover and enter the home with your secure one-of-a-kind electronic door lock code for your stay!
It’s all about the details! All guests we host will be greeted with a welcome basket and the home stocked with the following guest supplies: a starter kit consisting of paper towels, dishwasher detergent, toilet paper, 3-in-1 shampoo, conditioner, and body wash, trash bags, etc. to last a couple of days.