NEW, NEW, NEW! Welcome to Quintessential Cottage; a 1920's North End Boise charmer in walking distance to Hyde Park, Elm Grove Park, Camel's Back Park, downtown, hiking trails, and more!
Enter through a beautiful wood arched front door and be charmed by the arched doorways, hardwood floors, and crown molding throughout the main level of the cottage. You'll find a mix of this historic charm of a 1920's home while enjoying the modern updates and finishes in bathrooms and kitchen. Enjoy two living spaces both equipped with Smart TV's with LIVE TV and STREAMING. The home is equipped with not only a formal dining area/room but also enjoy a bite while sitting at the bistro table in the sun room. Watch the squirrels scurry amongst large trees and leaves fall from the sun room and covered back porch.
In the summer months, extend the whole space by walking out the sun room into the fully fenced backyard with covered patio with string lights above for evening ambiance and an outdoor dining table that seats 6 and Weber BBQ.
What past guests are saying: "The Cottage was perfect. We did some cooking and were very pleased with how well the kitchen had everything we needed! Everyone we spoke to was very helpful! Especially when we needed to extend out stay."
- Mary from west Palm Beach, FL (March 2023)
3 BR/2 BA- Sleeps 6
• Bdrm #1 Lower Level KING Bed with nightstands and lamps on both sides of the bed, large dresser, large closet with ample hangers and shelves for clothes, luggage rack, and Smart TV.
• Bdrm #2 Lower Level QUEEN Bed with nightstands and lamps on both sides of bed, desk & desk chair with lamp, closet with ample hangers, and luggage rack.
• Bdrm #3 Main Floor Kids Bedroom with 2x TWIN Beds, nightstands on sides of both beds with lamps, and closet with ample hangers.
**Pack n’ Play available upon request - $10 per night, $50 maximum
BATHROOMS: Find a full bathroom on each level.
Main Floor: Full bathroom with shower/tub combo, sink, and toilet
Lower Level: Full bathroom with walk-in shower, medium vanity sink with storage, and toilet.
• Off-street parking on back driveway (up to 3 vehicles)
• Smart TV's with LIVE TV & Streaming (main floor, lower level living room, & king bedroom)
• High speed internet access with WiFi
• Fully-equipped kitchen with granite countertops with all necessary cooking utensils (pots/pans, flatware, dinnerware, etc.)
• Kitchen Appliances Include: gas range/stovetop, oven, refrigerator, freezer, microwave, & dishwasher
• Hardwood flooring throughout main floor
• Quality linens & terry (sheets, towels etc.)
• Auto Drip Coffee Maker
• Laundry area with LG Washer & Samsung Dryer
• Private backyard with outdoor dining table under covered porch & string lights
• Weber BBQ (Gas)
• Hair dryer
• Ironing board & Iron
• Full length mirrors
• Board Games
• Desk in main living room to work from your "home away from home"
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION! This home is close to everything Boise!
The historic North End neighborhood is lined with sidewalks which make it easy to get around by foot!
• Historic Hyde Park: a three-block neighborhood village filled with restaurants, bars, retail shops, a toy store and ice cream parlor. (.6 miles/8 blocks)
• Elm Grove Park (.5 miles/5 blocks)
• Camel's Back Park (.9 miles/9 blocks)
• Boise Foothills/Trail System via Camel's Back Reserve, Hulls Gulch, Somerset Hills, + more!
• Albertsons (between 16th & 17th St off of State St - .6 miles)
• Boise's bustling and ever growing downtown/city center bursting with local 5-star restaurants, shops, parks, museums, the Idaho State Capitol, and more! (2 miles/8 min drive)
• Boise Co-op: a community-owned natural foods grocery store located in North End Boise specializing in organic, bulk, vegan and vegetarian foods and sundries. (1.3 miles/5 min drive)
• Boise State University/"The Blue" (2.7 miles/11 min drive)
• Bogus Basin: a year round destination for skiing and snowboarding, cross country skiing, snow tubing, mountain biking, hiking, or take a ride on Idaho's only mountain coaster (17.1 miles/39 min drive)
• Boise Depot (3.8 miles/12 min drive)
• The top of Table Rock: enjoy spectacular views of Boise and the rest of the Treasure Valley (6.2 miles/20 min drive OR hike from Old Idaho Penitentiary 3.9 miles/13 min drive) and check out Idaho Botanical Gardens while you're in the area, there is a WONDERFUL summer music series!
• Lucky Peak Reservoir (12.5 miles/26 min drive)
• Boise Airport (6.6 miles/18 min drive)
• The Village at Meridian (8.5 miles/25 min drive)
PLUS: Don't wait to enjoy your vacation! Drive straight to Quintessential Cottage and enter the home with your secure one-of-a-kind electronic door lock code for your stay!
It’s all about the details! All guests we host will be greeted with a welcome basket and the home stocked with the following guest supplies: a starter kit consisting of paper towels, dishwasher detergent, toilet paper, 3-in-1 shampoo, conditioner, and body wash, trash bags, etc. to last a couple of days.
Frequently Asked Questions
HAZARDOUS PRACTICESNo open flames ie. Candle burning is permitted on balconies or in the unit. Do not dismantle smoke detectors as they are there for your protection. Use the overhead stove fan when cooking to avoid accidental, activation of smoke detector alarm
FALSIFIED RESERVATIONany reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of reservation deposit, damage deposit, and/or balance of rental payment.
UTILITIESNo compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water, cable, or telephone service. Outages will be reported immediately and all efforts will be made to have them restored as soon as possible. Please note that you may want to bring a calling card for placing long distance phone calls, as these are restricted.
ENTRY BY OWNEROwner will provide renter with at least 24 hours notice of Owners intent to enter (except in the case of an emergency).
RULES AND REGULATIONS1. Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition, neat and tidy, as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected.
2. All dishes are to be washed and all garbage removed from the premises and placed in outside receptacles. Please place trash bins in front of house for pickup.
3. Close all blinds in all rooms.
4. Furnishings are not to be removed from the premises for use outside or in other properties.
5. "No pets" policy must be observed, when Pets are not allowed on premises.
6. Smoking or vaping is not allowed in the unit.
7. Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of twenty-five (25).
8. Tenant and any guest of Tenant shall obey all laws of the state of Idaho, as well as local laws, at all times while they are on the premises. Failure to abide by the laws of Idaho or the above rules may cause tenant to be asked to vacate the premises and forfeit all rents and security/damage deposits.
HOLD HARMLESSiTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONSThe undersigned Tenant, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors, and administrators, fully releases and discharges Owner from any and all liabilities, claims, demands, and causes of action by reason of any injury, loss of damage by whatever nature which has or have occurred, or may occur to the undersigned, or any of his/her guests as a result, or in connection with the occupancy of the premises and agrees to hold Owner free and harmless of any claim or suit arising there from. In any action concerning the rights, duties or liabilities of the parties to this agreement, their principals, agents, successors or assignees the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover any reasonable attorneys fees and costs. Owner reserves the right to terminate this Agreement upon their discretion at any time.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (208) 991-4991