|Bedroom #1 Queen|
NEW! Poplar Pad is a cozy studio in a Central Boise residential neighborhood close to all of Boise's offerings!
**Pack n’ Play available upon request - $10 per night, $50 maximum
• Off street parking for 2
• Flat Screen TV w/ Streaming
• High speed internet access with WiFi
• Kitchen with stainless steel sink, mini refrigerator/freezer, large table-top toaster oven, electric hot plate, microwave, & all necessary cooking utensils (pots/pans, flatware, dinnerware etc)
• High top dining table (seats 2)
• Quality linens (sheets, towels etc.)
• French Press Coffee Maker
• Electric Kettle
• Private patio
• Ceiling fan
• Hair dryer
***Please note, there is NOT a washer & dryer in the studio.
**Please advise if you are bringing a dog(s). There are additional fees to do so.
$30 per night (up to 2 dogs) for stays 6 days and under
$200 for stay (up to 2 dogs) for stays over 6 days
This is the perfect location if you’re planning to enjoy one of the many festivals or events throughout the year, including:
• Boise State Football and Basketball games
• Treefort music festival
• Concerts at Taco Bell Arena or the Morrison Center
• ECHL Steelhead hockey
• Hyde Park Fair
• The Twilight Criterium
• The Boise Open Golf tournament
• The Goat Head Bike Fest
• Art in the Park
• Saturday morning outdoor markets
It’s all about the details! All guests we host will be greeted with a welcome basket and the home stocked with the following guest supplies: a starter kit consisting of paper towels, dishwasher detergent, toilet paper, 3-in-1 shampoo, conditioner, and body wash, trash bags, etc. to last a couple of days.