WOOOOOOOOW! The sleek design, the open space, the kitchen, and the views of layered foothills and mountains and Crane Creek Golf Course. Mountain Modern HAS IT ALL!
You'll appreciate the redesign of this home by HGTV's Boise Boys on their most recent show "Outgrown". Check out the episode before your stay: Season 1/Episode 10; Change the House, Not the Table.
Enter through a sleek natural wood door and admire the OPEN SPACE for your entire group to spread out in! To your left, you'll find the spacious live edge wood custom dining table. To your right, you'll find the classic MCM wood-burning fireplace along with the GREAT ROOM! Enjoy a movie or sports game on the Smart TV or play boardgames while seated on the cozy brown leather couch. Make yourself a cocktail at the built in bar and entertain while making delicious meals in the spacious kitchen with a massive quartz kitchen island and enjoy the ambiance of the lighting from the hanging dome lights. You'll have everything you need to make and eat wonderful meals in the kitchen. Some kitchen extras include: KitchenAid Stand Mixer, Instant Pot, Cuisinart Waffle Iron, Crock-pot, Keurig Coffee Maker, French Press, Immersion Blender, Air Fryer/Toaster Oven, & more! Need some quiet or need to work while away from home? Take a seat in the private office on the main floor outside of the dining area. You'll also find the spacious primary suite on the main level (Bdrm #1 listed below) on the same wing as the office and half/powder bathroom.
On the lower level, you'll enjoy another living room with sectional (also can be an additional sleeping space!), Smart TV, large desk with office chair and lamp, and Peloton bike for that morning workout. You will also find the lower level bedrooms (Bdrm #2 & #3 listed below).
The setting is idyllic to explore like a real Boisean! You'll be close to everything Boise! Drive or bike 2 miles to Hyde Park; a three-block neighborhood village filled with restaurants, bars, retail shops, bike rentals, toy store and ice cream parlor and 3.5 miles to Boise's bustling and ever-growing downtown bursting with local 5-star restaurants, shops, parks, museums, the Idaho State Capitol, and more! 4.2 miles/13 min drive to BSU/Boise State University and "The Blue". The GEM STATE is all about the outdoors and this home is in close proximity to so many! Drive or bike 1.8 miles to Camel's Back Park to hike or mountain bike on the numerous trails of the Boise foothills. Drive 35 minutes/15.6 miles to Bogus Basin - a year- round destination for skiing and snowboarding, cross country skiing, snow tubing, mountain biking, hiking, or take a ride on Idaho's only mountain coaster.
Each bedroom features luxury linens on the beds that you will melt in. The luxury does not stop there, enjoy plush towels after you take a steaming hot shower in the spacious floor-to-ceiling tiled master shower or soak in the soaking tub.
3 BR+ Office/2.5 BA- Sleeps 8
• Bdrm #1 Main Level Primary en Suite with KING bed, full length mirror, nightstands and sleek modern lamps on both sides of the bed as well as cellphone charging stations. Enjoy your favorite show before bed on the Smart TV at the foot of the bed atop a 6-drawer dresser to store your clothing. The primary bathroom suite features a double sink vanity, walk-in floor-to-ceiling tiled shower, soaking tub & toilet (+ plenty of space for your toiletries).
Half/Powder bathroom on main level outside of the office and dining room
• Bdrm #2 Lower Level QUEEN Bed & TWIN Bed with 2x nightstands.
• Bdrm #3 Lower Level QUEEN Bed with nightstands on both sides of the bed and lamps.
• Living/Sleeping Combo in Lower Level Living Room with FULL mattress for atop the sectional (sleeps 1)
Full bathroom on lower outside of bonus living room with double sinks and separate space with toilet and step-in shower.
**Traveling with an infant or toddler? Pack n’ Play available upon request - $10 per night, $50 maximum**
• Off-street parking on driveway for up to 4 vehicles
• Smart TV's (main level living room, lower level living room, master bedroom)
• High speed internet access with WiFi (Upload speed=30 MB, Download speed= 600 MB)
**PLEASE NOTE: Cellular service is spotty in this area. In order to receive best service while staying, you will need to be connected to the high speed and reliable internet/wifi provided.**
• Fully-equipped high end kitchen with black stainless steel appliances (including gas range, oven, refrigerator & freezer, microwave & dishwasher), hardwood flooring throughout, and quartz countertops
• Quality linens & terry (sheets, towels etc.)
• Laundry area with stacked Washer & Dryer
• Hair dryer(s)
• Private back patio with BBQ, Outdoor Dining Table, & Basketball Hoop!
• Board games & books!
PLUS: Don't wait to enjoy your vacation! Drive straight to Mountain Modern and enter the home with your secure one-of-a-kind electronic door lock code for your stay!
It’s all about the details! All guests we host will be greeted with a welcome basket and the home stocked with the following guest supplies: a starter kit consisting of paper towels, dishwasher detergent, toilet paper, 3-in-1 shampoo, conditioner, and body wash, trash bags, etc. to last a couple of days.
Frequently Asked Questions
HAZARDOUS PRACTICESNo open flames ie. Candle burning is permitted on balconies or in the unit. Do not dismantle smoke detectors as they are there for your protection. Use the overhead stove fan when cooking to avoid accidental, activation of smoke detector alarm
FALSIFIED RESERVATIONany reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of reservation deposit, damage deposit, and/or balance of rental payment.
UTILITIESNo compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water, cable, or telephone service. Outages will be reported immediately and all efforts will be made to have them restored as soon as possible. Please note that you may want to bring a calling card for placing long distance phone calls, as these are restricted.
ENTRY BY OWNEROwner will provide renter with at least 24 hours notice of Owners intent to enter (except in the case of an emergency).
RULES AND REGULATIONS1. Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition, neat and tidy, as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected.
2. All dishes are to be washed and all garbage removed from the premises and placed in outside receptacles. Please place trash bins in front of house for pickup.
3. Close all blinds in all rooms.
4. Furnishings are not to be removed from the premises for use outside or in other properties.
5. "No pets" policy must be observed, when Pets are not allowed on premises.
6. Smoking or vaping is not allowed in the unit.
7. Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of twenty-five (25).
8. Tenant and any guest of Tenant shall obey all laws of the state of Idaho, as well as local laws, at all times while they are on the premises. Failure to abide by the laws of Idaho or the above rules may cause tenant to be asked to vacate the premises and forfeit all rents and security/damage deposits.
HOLD HARMLESSiTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONSThe undersigned Tenant, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors, and administrators, fully releases and discharges Owner from any and all liabilities, claims, demands, and causes of action by reason of any injury, loss of damage by whatever nature which has or have occurred, or may occur to the undersigned, or any of his/her guests as a result, or in connection with the occupancy of the premises and agrees to hold Owner free and harmless of any claim or suit arising there from. In any action concerning the rights, duties or liabilities of the parties to this agreement, their principals, agents, successors or assignees the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover any reasonable attorneys fees and costs. Owner reserves the right to terminate this Agreement upon their discretion at any time.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (208) 991-4991