|Front King Bdrm King|
|Back Queen Bdrm Queen|
|Kids Trundle Twin (2)|
NEW + DOG FRIENDLY! You won't find another North End Boise vacation home like this one! Modern Retreat has it all: historic charm while being fully renovated. The finishes and quality of this home are impeccable!
Enter through the front door and be welcomed by vaulted ceilings and sleek modern furnishings. The living area is furnished with a long couch, 2 high-back side chairs, coffee table, side tables and retro funky yet functional flamingo lamp. Watch your favorite movie, tv show, or sports team on the BIG SCREEN SMART TV or play a board/card game or rainbow Jenga in the space with your friends and family! Continue through the space into the light and bright dining room area with Swedish style dining table with bench and chairs. The dining room is open into the spacious full-equipped luxury kitchen with LARGE kitchen island with seating (3 counter stools), stainless steel appliances, quartz countertops, and so much more! You'll find one-of-a-kind art and modern 3D accent walls throughout. This space is TRULY perfect for those wanting to get away and clear their minds!
Each bedroom features lux linens on the beds that you will melt in. The luxury does not stop there, enjoy the plush towels after you soak in the free standing soaker tub and/or enjoy a hot shower in the floor to ceiling tiled glass surround walk-in shower.
NEED ROOM FOR MORE?! Traveling with other friends, family members, or business associates? Book both the front house (Modern Retreat) and the guest house (Modern Getaway)! Together, both homes SLEEP 11! Inquire to find out how!
In the spring, summer, and autumn seasons, extend the whole space by walking out the back door to the back patio with lounge seating. Plus, bring your well behaved and loved DOG and let them enjoy the fully fenced backyard.
Dog Fees (up to 2 dogs maximum for any length of stay):
$30 per night for stays 6 days and under
$200 for stay for stays over 6 days
3 BR/1 BA- Sleeps 6
• Bdrm #1 KING Bed, nightstands and modern lamps on both sides of the bed with USB ports, Smart TV + large closet with shelving, and ample hangers to hang your clothing.
• Bdrm #2 QUEEN Bed, nightstands and modern/retro lamps on both sides of bed, walk-in closet with ample hangers to hang your clothing and shelving.
• Bdrm #3 Twin Bed atop Twin Trundle, nightstand with retro lamp, closet with hangers + rolling cart for folded clothing storage.
**Pack n’ Play available upon request
• Off-street covered parking (1 vehicle)
• Smart TV
• High speed internet access with WiFi
• Fully-equipped high end kitchen with stainless steel appliances (including range, refrigerator, microwave, + dishwasher), hardwood flooring throughout, and quartz countertops
• Cuisinart auto drip coffee maker
• Tea kettle
• Cuisinart Toaster
• Full-length mirror
• Quality linens & terry (sheets, towels etc.)
• Private backyard with outdoor seating
• Extras for your dog(s): water/food dishes + dog bed!
• Stacked Washer & Dryer
• Hair dryer
• Iron & ironing board
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION! This home is close to everything Boise!
The historic North End neighborhood is lined with sidewalks which make it easy to get around by foot!
• Historic Hyde Park: a three-block neighborhood village filled with restaurants, bars, retail shops, a toy store and ice cream parlor. (.6 miles/7 blocks)
• Camel's Back Park (.8 miles/9 blocks)
• Boise Foothills/Trail System via Camel's Back Reserve, Hulls Gulch, Somerset Hills, + more!
• Boise Co-op: a community-owned natural foods grocery store located in North End Boise specializing in organic, bulk, vegan and vegetarian foods and sundries. (.5 miles/6 blocks)
• Boise's bustling and ever growing downtown/city center bursting with local 5-star restaurants, shops, parks, museums, the Idaho State Capitol, and more! (1.4 miles/6 min drive)
• Boise State University/"The Blue"
• Bogus Basin: a year round destination for skiing and snowboarding, cross country skiing, snow tubing, mountain biking, hiking, or take a ride on Idaho's only mountain coaster (17.5 miles/38 min drive)
• Boise Depot (3.1 miles/12 min drive)
• The top of Table Rock: enjoy spectacular views of Boise and the rest of the Treasure Valley (5.4 miles/18 min drive OR hike from Old Idaho Penitentiary 3.1 miles/9 min drive)
• Lucky Peak Reservoir (11.7 miles/22 min drive)
• Boise Airport (5 miles/15 min drive)
PLUS: Don't wait to enjoy your vacation! Drive straight to Modern Retreat and enter the home with your secure one-of-a-kind electronic door lock code for your stay!
All guests staying with iTrip Vacations Boise will be provided the following:
* A starter kit consisting of paper towels, dish detergent, toilet paper, soaps, shampoos etc. to last a couple days.
* A unique welcome gift