NEW + DOG FRIENDLY! NO FRILLS VALUE STAY at Quaint Cottage on The Bench! 1.2 miles to BSU!
NEW + DOG FRIENDLY! Quaint single-level cottage on the Boise Bench!
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION! This home is close to everything Boise! 2.5 miles to Boise's bustling and ever growing downtown bursting with local 5-star restaurants, shops, parks, museums, the Idaho State Capitol, and more! 1.2 miles to Boise State University and "The Blue". 1.8 miles to Boise Airport and less than 1 mile to jump on the I-84 to head West to Meridian, Nampa, Eagle, Caldwell, or East to Mountain Home, Twin Falls, Idaho Falls, and Sun Valley. 20.7 miles to Bogus Basin: a year round destination for skiing and snowboarding, cross country skiing, snow tubing, mountain biking, hiking, or take a ride on Idaho's only mountain coaster.
PLEASE NOTE: NEW baseboard heating installed in Winter 2023.
2 BR/1 BA- Sleeps 6
• Bdrm #1 Front QUEEN Bed with nightstands and modern lamps on both sides of the bed, wall mounted Smart TV, open closet with shelving, and ample hangers to hang your clothing
• Bdrm #2 Back QUEEN Bed + TWIN over TWIN Bunk Bed
**Pack n’ Play available upon request - $10 per night, $50 maximum
Plus, bring your well behaved and loved DOG and let them enjoy the fully fenced backyard and close by Morris Hill Dog Park for exercise and socialization.
Dog Fees (up to 2 dogs maximum for any length of stay):
$30 per night for stays 6 days and under
$200 for stay for stays over 6 days
• Off-street parking (2 vehicles)
• Smart TV (living room)
• High speed internet access with WiFi
• Fully-equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances (including range, refrigerator, microwave, + dishwasher) and granite countertops
• Auto drip coffee maker
• Tea kettle
• Quality linens & terry (sheets, towels etc.)
• Fully-fenced private backyard with covered patio with outdoor dining table and string lights for the perfect ambiance on a spring, summer, or autumn evening, BBQ, fire-pit and seating.
• Tuff Shed - store your bikes, SUPs, kayaks, fishing gear, skis, boards, and more during your stay!
• Dog run
• Hair dryer
PLUS: Don't wait to enjoy your vacation! Drive straight to Laidback Lemhi and enter the home with your secure one-of-a-kind electronic door lock code for your stay!
It’s all about the details! All guests we host will be greeted with a welcome basket and the home stocked with the following guest supplies: a starter kit consisting of paper towels, dishwasher detergent, toilet paper, 3-in-1 shampoo, conditioner, and body wash, trash bags, etc. to last a couple of days.
Check in and check out times:
Frequently Asked Questions
HAZARDOUS PRACTICESNo open flames ie. Candle burning is permitted on balconies or in the unit. Do not dismantle smoke detectors as they are there for your protection. Use the overhead stove fan when cooking to avoid accidental, activation of smoke detector alarm
FALSIFIED RESERVATIONany reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of reservation deposit, damage deposit, and/or balance of rental payment.
UTILITIESNo compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water, cable, or telephone service. Outages will be reported immediately and all efforts will be made to have them restored as soon as possible. Please note that you may want to bring a calling card for placing long distance phone calls, as these are restricted.
ENTRY BY OWNEROwner will provide renter with at least 24 hours notice of Owners intent to enter (except in the case of an emergency).
RULES AND REGULATIONS1. Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition, neat and tidy, as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected.
2. All dishes are to be washed and all garbage removed from the premises and placed in outside receptacles. Please place trash bins in front of house for pickup.
3. Close all blinds in all rooms.
4. Furnishings are not to be removed from the premises for use outside or in other properties.
5. "No pets" policy must be observed, when Pets are not allowed on premises.
6. Smoking or vaping is not allowed in the unit.
7. Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of twenty-five (25).
8. Tenant and any guest of Tenant shall obey all laws of the state of Idaho, as well as local laws, at all times while they are on the premises. Failure to abide by the laws of Idaho or the above rules may cause tenant to be asked to vacate the premises and forfeit all rents and security/damage deposits.
HOLD HARMLESSiTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONSThe undersigned Tenant, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors, and administrators, fully releases and discharges Owner from any and all liabilities, claims, demands, and causes of action by reason of any injury, loss of damage by whatever nature which has or have occurred, or may occur to the undersigned, or any of his/her guests as a result, or in connection with the occupancy of the premises and agrees to hold Owner free and harmless of any claim or suit arising there from. In any action concerning the rights, duties or liabilities of the parties to this agreement, their principals, agents, successors or assignees the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover any reasonable attorneys fees and costs. Owner reserves the right to terminate this Agreement upon their discretion at any time.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (208) 991-4991