DOG FRIENDLY! PERFECT for A FUN Fam + Friends Get Away in the West. Ping Pong, Corn Hole, + More!
DOG FRIENDLY! Welcome to Gillis Getaway! This home has ALL you need for a relaxing and fun getaway to Idaho. Whether you are visiting family or checking out Boise and the surrounding area for the first time, you will LOVE the comfort of this home and all the fun amenities that come along with it!
3 beds/2 baths- Sleeps 6
• Bdrm #1 Main Floor Master en suite w/ KING Bed, nightstands and lamps on both sides of the bed, smart TV with Live/YouTube TV access, large dresser, and large closet with 2x luggage racks and ample hangers. Master bathroom features a walk-in shower, single sink vanity, & toilet.
• Bdrm #2 Main Floor QUEEN Bed with nightstands and lamps on both sides of the bed
• Bdrm #3 Main Floor QUEEN Bed
Main Floor Full Bathroom w/ Tub Shower combo off of living room
• Off-street parking in 2 car garage & driveway
• Smart TV's w/ Youtube TV access (living room and master bedroom)
• High speed internet access with WiFi
• Quality linens & terry (sheets, towels etc.)
• Coffee maker
• Washer and Dryer
• Outdoor patio w/ outdoor dining table, lounge furniture, and outdoor GAMES!
• Ping Pong Table in Garage
• Hair dryers
• Ironing board/Iron
**Please advise if you are bringing a dog(s). There are additional fees to do so.
$30 per night (up to 2 dogs) for stays 6 days and under
$200 for stay (up to 2 dogs) for stays over 6 days
PLUS: Don't wait to enjoy your vacation! Drive straight to Gillis Getaway and enter the home with your secure electronic door lock code for your stay!
It’s all about the details! All guests we host will be greeted with a welcome basket and the home stocked with the following guest supplies: a starter kit consisting of paper towels, dishwasher detergent, toilet paper, 3-in-1 shampoo, conditioner, and body wash, trash bags, etc. to last a couple of days.
Frequently Asked Questions
HAZARDOUS PRACTICESNo open flames ie. Candle burning is permitted on balconies or in the unit. Do not dismantle smoke detectors as they are there for your protection. Use the overhead stove fan when cooking to avoid accidental, activation of smoke detector alarm
FALSIFIED RESERVATIONany reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of reservation deposit, damage deposit, and/or balance of rental payment.
UTILITIESNo compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water, cable, or telephone service. Outages will be reported immediately and all efforts will be made to have them restored as soon as possible. Please note that you may want to bring a calling card for placing long distance phone calls, as these are restricted.
ENTRY BY OWNEROwner will provide renter with at least 24 hours notice of Owners intent to enter (except in the case of an emergency).
RULES AND REGULATIONS1. Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition, neat and tidy, as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected.
2. All dishes are to be washed and all garbage removed from the premises and placed in outside receptacles. Please place trash bins in front of house for pickup.
3. Close all blinds in all rooms.
4. Furnishings are not to be removed from the premises for use outside or in other properties.
5. "No pets" policy must be observed, when Pets are not allowed on premises.
6. Smoking or vaping is not allowed in the unit.
7. Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of twenty-five (25).
8. Tenant and any guest of Tenant shall obey all laws of the state of Idaho, as well as local laws, at all times while they are on the premises. Failure to abide by the laws of Idaho or the above rules may cause tenant to be asked to vacate the premises and forfeit all rents and security/damage deposits.
HOLD HARMLESSiTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONSThe undersigned Tenant, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors, and administrators, fully releases and discharges Owner from any and all liabilities, claims, demands, and causes of action by reason of any injury, loss of damage by whatever nature which has or have occurred, or may occur to the undersigned, or any of his/her guests as a result, or in connection with the occupancy of the premises and agrees to hold Owner free and harmless of any claim or suit arising there from. In any action concerning the rights, duties or liabilities of the parties to this agreement, their principals, agents, successors or assignees the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover any reasonable attorneys fees and costs. Owner reserves the right to terminate this Agreement upon their discretion at any time.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (208) 991-4991