Welcome to Eclectic Cottage; a comfortable dog friendly cottage in Boise's tree-lined historic North End neighborhood!
Enjoy the calm in this quaint and cozy cottage with the perfect amount of space for a single individual, couple, or small family. Make a fresh batch of popcorn in the popcorn machine and get cozy after a day of exploring trails, skiing or boarding the slopes, or biking the Boise River Greenbelt (5 min bike ride to access!) and watch a movie or your favorite show on the projector in the living room.
Plus, extend the entire space by walking out the back door onto the spacious deck. Take a seat on the outdoor furniture and watch the squirrels scurry across the fence gesturing for a treat! Bring your well-behaved dog! The backyard is fully fenced, plus the neighborhood and foothills close by are perfect for added exercise during your stay.
**Please advise if you are bringing a dog(s) (up to 2 dogs maximum for any length of stay); there are additional fees to do so.
1 BR/1 BA- Sleeps 3
• Bdrm with QUEEN bed. Extended closet & built in drawers for clothing storage, nightstands and lamps on both sides of the bed, and bench
• Pullout FULL bed in living room (Sleeps 1)
• Ocean vibes in the fully tiled bathroom with shower/jetted tub combo, single vanity bowl sink, and toilet with bidet
• Off-street parking in 1-vehicle garage and/or 1 vehicle on driveway space
• Smart TV with Streaming +LiveTV (Living Room)
•. Projector in living room to watch your favorite show or movie via your laptop (please note, laptop is not provided) with surround sound
• High speed internet access with WiFi
• Fully-equipped kitchen with all necessary cooking utensils (pots/pans, flatware, dinnerware, etc.) with stainless steel appliances (including range, refrigerator, microwave, + dishwasher) and granite countertops
• Hardwood flooring throughout entire space
• Keurig single cup coffee maker
• Tea kettle
• Hand mixer
• Popcorn maker
• Toaster oven
• Full-length mirror
• Quality linens & terry (sheets, towels etc.)
• Private fully fenced backyard with outdoor seating
• Stacked full-size washer & dryer
• Hair dryer
• Ironing board
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!
The historic North End neighborhood is lined with sidewalks which make it easy to get around by foot!
• Historic Hyde Park: a three-block neighborhood village filled with restaurants, bars, retail shops, a toy store and ice cream parlor. (1 mile/20 min walk/5 min bike ride)
• Camel's Back Park (1.3 miles/25 min walk/8 min bike ride) + Boise Foothills/Trail System via Camel's Back Reserve, Hulls Gulch, Somerset Hills, + more!
• Boise River Greenbelt: A 25 mile tree-lined pathway following the north and south sides of the Boise River through the heart of the city provideing scenic views, wildlife, and pedestrian access to many of Boise’s popular riverside parks. The "Ribbon of Jewels" is a series of parks located along the Greenbelt. (.9 miles/5 min bike ride) access via Esther Simplot Park
• Boise's bustling and ever growing downtown/city center bursting with local 5-star restaurants, shops, parks, museums, the Idaho State Capitol, and more! (2 miles/7 min drive)
• Boise Co-op: a community-owned natural foods grocery store located in North End Boise specializing in organic, bulk, vegan and vegetarian foods and sundries. (1.7 miles/6 min drive)
• Boise State University/"The Blue" (2.7 miles/8 min drive)
• Bogus Basin: a year round destination for skiing and snowboarding, cross country skiing, snow tubing, mountain biking, hiking, or take a ride on Idaho's only mountain coaster (17.5 miles/47 min drive)
• Boise Depot (3.5 miles/10 min drive)
• The top of Table Rock: enjoy spectacular views of Boise and the rest of the Treasure Valley (6.3 miles/19 min drive OR hike from Old Idaho Penitentiary (4 miles/12 min drive)
• Lucky Peak Reservoir (17.8 miles/22 min drive)
• Boise Airport (6.1 miles/15 min drive)
PLUS: Don't wait to enjoy your vacation! Drive straight to Eclectic Cottage and enter the home with your secure one-of-a-kind electronic door lock code for your stay!
It’s all about the details! All guests we host will be greeted with a welcome basket and the home stocked with the following guest supplies: a starter kit consisting of paper towels, dishwasher detergent, toilet paper, 3-in-1 shampoo, conditioner, and body wash, trash bags, etc. to last a couple of days.
Frequently Asked Questions
HAZARDOUS PRACTICESNo open flames ie. Candle burning is permitted on balconies or in the unit. Do not dismantle smoke detectors as they are there for your protection. Use the overhead stove fan when cooking to avoid accidental, activation of smoke detector alarm
FALSIFIED RESERVATIONany reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of reservation deposit, damage deposit, and/or balance of rental payment.
UTILITIESNo compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water, cable, or telephone service. Outages will be reported immediately and all efforts will be made to have them restored as soon as possible. Please note that you may want to bring a calling card for placing long distance phone calls, as these are restricted.
ENTRY BY OWNEROwner will provide renter with at least 24 hours notice of Owners intent to enter (except in the case of an emergency).
RULES AND REGULATIONS1. Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition, neat and tidy, as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected.
2. All dishes are to be washed and all garbage removed from the premises and placed in outside receptacles. Please place trash bins in front of house for pickup.
3. Close all blinds in all rooms.
4. Furnishings are not to be removed from the premises for use outside or in other properties.
5. "No pets" policy must be observed, when Pets are not allowed on premises.
6. Smoking or vaping is not allowed in the unit.
7. Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of twenty-five (25).
8. Tenant and any guest of Tenant shall obey all laws of the state of Idaho, as well as local laws, at all times while they are on the premises. Failure to abide by the laws of Idaho or the above rules may cause tenant to be asked to vacate the premises and forfeit all rents and security/damage deposits.
HOLD HARMLESSiTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONSThe undersigned Tenant, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors, and administrators, fully releases and discharges Owner from any and all liabilities, claims, demands, and causes of action by reason of any injury, loss of damage by whatever nature which has or have occurred, or may occur to the undersigned, or any of his/her guests as a result, or in connection with the occupancy of the premises and agrees to hold Owner free and harmless of any claim or suit arising there from. In any action concerning the rights, duties or liabilities of the parties to this agreement, their principals, agents, successors or assignees the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover any reasonable attorneys fees and costs. Owner reserves the right to terminate this Agreement upon their discretion at any time.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (208) 991-4991