|Jack Bdrm 1 Queen|
|Jill Bdrm 2 Queen|
Enjoy this historic North End cottage on tree-lined street corner filled with treasures old and new.
Callie's Cottage features a beautifully maintained garden with water feature and outdoor patio. This 2 bedroom gem has all the comfort you'd need at your home away from home and truly great place to relax and unwind. The kitchen has ALL the gadgets you'd ever need to bake a cake from scratch, make a Thanksgiving feast, or entertain your family with eat-in kitchen and large dining room table that seats 8. You'll find vaulted ceilings and gorgeous fir hardwood floors throughout the home. Large walk-in closets in both bedrooms and plenty of space in the dressers of each bedroom.
This home is located within walking distance to local Elm Grove and Camel's Back Park or walk and hangout in Hyde Park, a 4 block section of Boise's North End neighborhood filled with Restaurants, Bars, Shops, a Toy Store and Ice Cream Parlor. See Boise in a different light and bring your bike's and take a short stroll to Boise's bustling downtown or on Boise's 25-mile Greenbelt.
2 beds/1.5 baths- Sleeps 4
• Bdrm #1 "Jack" Front QUEEN bedroom
• Bdrm #2 "Jill" QUEEN bedroom
Jack & Jill Bathroom with double vanity between each bedroom
Powder bathroom conveniently located off kitchen and laundry room
• Off Street Parking in Driveway (ample parking for up to 3 cars)
• Private pristinely gardened backyard with water feature and complete with a furnished patio to enjoy the beautiful Boise weather
• Smart TV (living room)
• Vaulted Ceilings
• Fir Hardwood Floors
• High speed internet access with WiFi
• Fully-equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances (including range & refrigerator) and all the gadgets you'd ever need
• Coffee maker
• Washer and dryer
• Ironing board/Iron
All guests staying with iTrip Vacations Boise-McCall will be provided the following:
* A starter kit consisting of paper towels, dish detergent, toilet paper, soaps, shampoos etc. to last a couple days.
* A unique welcome gift