Come stay at this NEW! Townhouse on the Greenbelt, wake up everyday and walk or bike onto the Boise Greenbelt, a 26 mile walk and bike path along both North and South Shore of the Boise River.
Just 2 miles from Albertsons Stadium at BSU.
This stylish NEWLY furnished home is located on the Boise greenbelt, in River Run, just East of the City.
Bedroom #1 Queen Bed with Master bath en suite
Bedroom #2 Queen Bed
Flex Room Loft with Pull-out Queen Sofa Bed
2 ½ Baths
Walk or bike to nearby grocery stores, coffee shops and restaurants.
Just a 5 minute drive to Boise Centre, this home is conveniently located for all the city and outdoor activities Boise has to offer. There's so much to do and see here in Boise, from cultural events to exploring the outdoors, you are just minutes away!
A short bike ride to Boise State University and the famous Blue turf, The Boise Art Museum, the Record Exchange, Anne Morison, Julia Davis, Camels Back and Esther Simplot Parks, JUMP and Hyde Park as well as the vibrant Restaurant and shopping establishments that Boise has become known for.
Located near the Boise foothills with mountain biking, hiking and extraordinary views of the Treasure Valley as well as 18 miles from Bogus Basin Ski resort.
This is the perfect location if you’re planning to enjoy one of the many festivals or events throughout the year, including:
• Boise State Football and Basketball games
• Treefort music festival
• Concerts at Taco Bell Arena or the Morrison Center
• ECHL Steelhead hockey
• Hyde Park Fair
• The Twilight Criterium
• The Boise Open Golf tournament
• The Goat Head Bike Fest
• Art in the Park
• Saturday morning outdoor markets
• 2 car garage and off street parking
• New Smart Flat screen TV
• High speed internet access with WiFi
• Fully equipped Kitchen with all necessary cooking utensils (pots/pans, flatware, dinnerware etc)
• High quality linens (sheets, towels etc.)
• Your choice of Coffee makers- Auto drip or French Press
• Washer and dryer
• Private patio
• Ceiling fans
• Hair dryers
• Clothes iron
All quests staying with iTrip Vacations Boise-McCall will be provided the following:
* Paper towels, dish detergent, toilet paper, soaps, shampoos etc. to last several days.
* A unique welcome gift featuring local products and information about what’s happening in Boise.
*Please let us know if you are celebrating a special event.