|Master Bedroom King|
|Bedroom 2 Queen|
|Bedroom 3 Bunk Combo (2)|
|Living Room Sofa Queen|
Secluded and stylish MOUNTAIN HOME in Black Mountain, NC! With all the amenities you could ask for, this 3 bedroom / 2.5 bath home is the perfect choice for your next MOUNTAIN GETAWAY! Inviting open floor plan with master on main, high-end laminate plank flooring, recessed lighting throughout and beautiful ceramic tile in the master bathroom. Spacious kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops. Covered front porch with rocking chairs and a bench for you to take in the peaceful sites. Located just 5 minutes from the center the city of Black Mountain where you will find many venues for dining, shopping and adventure. Enjoy a day of hiking, biking, swimming, fishing or tubing! If you’re looking for an adrenaline pumping adventure, take a drive over to the Nanatahala River Gorge where you’ll be able to experience white water rafting, kayaking, and even zip lining!
This newly constructed home features rustic-modern furnishings, stainless steel appliances, one king-size bed, one queen-size sleeper sofa, one queen size bed, and 2 twin / double bunk beds (4 beds in total) with top amenities! Includes a bar/dinning area where you can enjoy your meals. You will also love the covered porch for enjoying the mountain air rain or shine, fire pit, BBQ, private driveway parking and ideal location just a short drive to all major attractions! This home is great for a staycation, as a work-from-home alternative or for families. NOTE: Guests that book this property will get the entire home which includes everything you see in the listing. Up to 6 CARS are allowed to park on the property.
NOTE: Internet might be glitchy in this area at times. We have provided DVDs for you to enjoy in case you lose connection.
Celebrating a birthday or anniversary? Tell us! We offer concierge services as well such as baskets, gift packages, etc. Reach out to us for more information.
Easy access and just 5 minutes to the grocery store, dining and just 15 min from Asheville. The home is also within a 20 minute drive of several Lake Lure restaurants such as Point of View, Larkins on the Lake, LakeHouse Restaurant Bar & Grill and Carolina Moon Coffee (just outside of the Rumbling Bald Resort). The charming mountain city of Chimney Rock is just 20 minutes away - enjoy hiking to view & waterfalls and head back down to shop, dine, or enjoy a drink at Hickory Nut Gorge Brewery or Burntshirt Vineyards Tasting Room.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: (Sleeps 12)
* King-size bed
* Smart (39") TV
* Queen-size bed
* Smart (24") TV
* Two Twin / double bunks
* Smart (24") TV
* 1 Queen-size sleeper sofa
* Smart (39") TV
* Air conditioning / Central Heating
* Flat screen TVs with access to Netflix, Amazon Video, Hulu, etc. ***Netflix is provided for FREE, but for all other apps you'll need to use your own account.
* Fully equipped Kitchen with all necessary cooking utensils (pans, flatware, dinnerware)
* High speed internet access with WiFi
* High quality linens (sheets, towels etc.)
* Outdoor grill
* Driveway Parking
* Two Laptop-friendly workspaces
* Iron and board
* Bathtub with stand-up shower
* Full-size Kitchen
* Coffee maker
* Dishes and silverware
* Cooking basics - Pots, pans, oil, salt and pepper
BED AND BATH:
* Hair dryer
* Extra pillows, linens and blankets
* Fire extinguisher
* Smoke alarm
* Carbon Monoxide Detector
All guests staying with iTrip Vacations Charlotte will be provided the following:
* A starter kit consisting of paper towels, dish detergent, toilet paper etc. to last for a couple days.
This is the perfect place for a business traveler, couples or families looking to explore Black Mountain! Your professionally cleaned, spacious retreat features a cozy living room and 3 bedrooms that provide a peaceful haven for any traveler. The living room boasts rustic, modern-themed furnishings with a 39 inch TV, full size sleeper sofa and games that the whole family can enjoy. The newly constructed kitchen also provides everything you need to prepare and cook meals in your home away from home, as well as FREE coffee for those needing an extra boost in the morning!
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
* If traveling with a pet, a $200 nonrefundable deposit will be collected. Good for up to 2 dogs.
* Cleanliness is important. Your retreat is professionally cleaned. Anti-disinfectants will be used before and after every booking to ensure the highest level of sanitation. Due to the COVID-19, we’re taking extra care to disinfect frequently touched surfaces between reservations.
* Late check-outs are available upon request and availability. You will be charged a 1/2 DAY LATE CHECK-OUT fee you are found on the property after check-out.
*Wanting to stay Monday - Thursday? Ask us about our special weekday rates! Why stay at work or home when you can come stay with us!
*Ask us about our extended stay specials today! Monthly rental rates available upon request.
*If you are booking on Airbnb, Airbnb puts the Admin Fee, Limited Damage Waiver Fee, and Cleaning & Linen Fee all together and calls it the CLEANING FEE. That's why the cleaning fee appears to be high but it is not that high. We hope this helps. Thank you and feel free to contact us, we are a local management firm, with any additional questions - iTrip Vacations Charlotte