|Master Bedroom Queen|
|Guest Room Queen|
|Butterfly Room Full|
|Den Sofa Queen|
DISINFECTING INCLUDED: Reservations made on or after 27-June-2020 include a Disinfecting Fog Treatment. Please know that Guests can choose to opt out of this service. Please contact host, and we will deduct the amount from your reservation.
Try to imagine your own fisherman's cottage transformed into a quaint modern waterfront home ... that's Riverside Retreat. A beautifully appointed home with 4 levels of outdoor waterfront living: swing on the back porch; dine on the stone patio; lounge on the large deck; take the gangplank down to the riverfront dock. Just imagine family fishing tournaments on this dock!
Riverside Retreat, nestled in a protected peninsula neighborhood in Beverly, provides the perfect get-away location. The home is just around the corner (a 15 minute walk) from a riverside playground & beach with great access for swimming, kayaking, and fishing. And ... Riverside Retreat is just a 3-minute walk to the Beverly train station, restaurants and nightlife. From the Beverly train station, guests have quick access to Salem (2mins), Gloucester (5mins), Boston (30mins), and Portsmouth NH (45mins). Riverside Retreat is <5 minute drive to Cummings Center and the highway.
Beverly, neighbor to historic Salem, provides convenient access to so many of the North Shore's sites and cities. Riverside Retreat guests can easily venture to the surrounding areas or take a tour of Beverly's sites like Independence Park where the Declaration of Independence was read to colonists, Lynch Park which hosts weekly outdoor concerts, and the North Shore Music Theater which hosts major musical productions all year long. Stroll along Cabot or Rantoul streets and check out some of the great restaurants like Soma's for an amazing selection of Mojitos.
At Riverside Retreat, you enter the main floor using the ramp that connects the street to the front door. The main floor provides open concept living & dining room with spectacular views of the Bass & Danvers Rivers, an island kitchen with adjoining playroom (with sleep sofa) and 1 of the full baths. Exit the main living area to the amazing waterfront backyard.
The upper level has 3 bedrooms and the 2nd full bath. This bathroom was designed by a custom tile artist. Splish-splash in a large soaking tub while being surrounded by a tropical sea. Look up! Is that the bottom of a boat?
***** Riverside Retreat Accommodation Highlights:
- 4 levels of outdoor waterfront living including porch, patio, deck and dock
- Fully-equipped chef’s kitchen with island, 5-burner gas stove, large fridge, beverage fridge, and more …
- Living room with Big Screen TV, comfy sofa, and stylish seating
- 1 Floor living for those with mobility issues
- main floor access from the street via a ramp, sleep sofa in playroom, & full bath on main floor
- Play room with sleep sofa, Big Screen TV, and tons of board games
- Washer & dryer.
- High Speed WIFI
***** About Riverside Retreat accommodations:
Living Room is beautifully appointed with comfy couches, stress-less chair, and big screen Smart TV. The dining room table easily seats 6 along with a buffet and dining cabinet. The island chef’s kitchen is a great space for preparing elegant meals or a quick snack. The playroom has a pullout couch, big screen TV, and tons of board games for family fun! The washer and dryer can be found in the basement.
Sleeping Arrangements (maximum capacity of 8):
The Master Bedroom (Sleeping Capacity 2)
- Queen Size Bed
- Generous bureau
- Bedside Table with Lamp
- Walk-in Closet
Guest Bedroom (Sleeping Capacity 2)
- Queen Sized bed
- Bedside Table with Lamp
- Large Closet
Guest Bedroom (Sleeping Capacity of 2)
- Full Sized Bed
- Generous bureau
- Bedside Table with Lamp
Playroom – (Sleeping Capacity of 2)
- Queen Sized sleep sofa
- Coffee table which transforms into a raised work space
- 1st Floor Tiled bathroom with walk in shower
- 2nd Floor Under-the-sea tiled Bathroom with soaker tub, shower, and large vanity
Riverside Retreat guests enjoy the exclusive use of the driveway along the right side of the home. This driveway can accommodate 2 cars parked in tandem. On-street parking in front of the home is encouraged; it is more convenient and easier. Because Riverside Retreat resides on a cul de sac, seasonal parking restrictions are not enforced.
*** Riverside Retreat Guidelines:
- The dock access is protected by a fence and gate. Children’s use of the dock and gang plank must be supervised by an adult at all times. Children 13 or under must wear a life jacket whenever in the dock area.
- Please be aware that all rivers have current. The Bass & Danvers Rivers are tidal rivers; the current changes direction with the tides (4 times per day) All should take appropriate precautions before entering any riverway.
- About the river tidal ranges: water depth can change by up to 12 feet between the peak of high tide and the valley of low tide. Sometimes at low tide, the dock rests in mud flats.
- The rocks along the river are slippery; please avoid climbing or playing on the rocks.
***** About Beverly
Beverly offers a unique blend of easy urban vibe with live entertainment and seaside fun. Beverly downtown offers a vibrant blend of unique boutiques, specialty shops & a wide variety of restaurants & cafes. With Cabot Street Theater in the heart of Beverly's downtown, one can enjoy a great show & meal. Beverly hosts many local events: downtown street festivals, free concerts in Lynch Park, and the annual homecoming wtih the infamous cardboard boat race!
Beverly is the North Shore’s center of live entertainment wtih North Shore Music Theater, Cabot Theater and Larcom Theater as well as a number of community theater groups and jazz clubs. Beverly’s culture is further enriched by its local private colleges: Endicott College & Montserrat College of Art.
Easy access too! Beverly is just a short drive or train ride from Boston with excellent access to major highways & 5 commuter rail stations
***** About iTrip North Shore Properties
- Smoking is strictly prohibited. Guests will be fined and immediately evicted if there is any evidence of smoking found anywhere in this home.
- NO PARTIES, EVENTS, PERFORMING ARTISTS OR BANDS ALLOWED AT ANY TIME.
These are cause for eviction with no refund and may damage our ability to offer the home for future guests exposing you to liability.
Each of our properties features a "starter kit" of a few days’ worth of supplies for guests that includes toilet paper, paper towels, dish detergent, & hand soap. The beds are fully made and ready for your arrival with freshly laundered linens. A set of towels for each registered guest are included in the rental rate.
- A luxury PACK N PLAY and other children's furnishings are available for an additional charge (as availability permits)
***** Visiting like a local means being neighborly. Please be respectful of the owner's home and considerate of the neighbors at all times.