**Our cleaning processes have been upgraded to include all common touch points and the use of hydrogen peroxide based, CDC approved cleaning products.
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day including golf, paddle sports, water park, ice cream, ices, wine tasting, yoga and bike rentals. Huge daily value! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
Brand new to the rental market and less than 3/4 of a mile to the beach, you will be there in 4 minutes by car or bike and about 11-14 minutes to walk. This delightful, quiet and comfortable ranch home will sleep a family of 8 people in a king, queen, 3 twins including a trundle and a pullout twin sofa in the living room. The master bedroom offers a king bed and a beautiful attached full bathroom while bedrooms two (queen) and three (three twins) share a second full bath. Beach chairs, umbrella and buggy are included. Please bring your own linens and towels. Pillows and blankets are provided. If you prefer to rent we recommend Gale Force Rentals. They deliver and pick up and offer everything you could want at the beach including chairs, umbrellas, beach buggies, etc. A beach buggy and some sand toys are provided in the outdoor storage unit.
You will love this location just steps to downtown Bethany Beach and the boardwalk and a short drive to all kinds of dining, shopping and included activities. Enjoy relaxing on the quiet front or side decks in the morning or at night with your favorite drink. Have dinner using the new Weber charcoal grill. Please respect the neighbors and observe quiet hours. Inside is a tastefully decorated living room, dining room and updated kitchen for your use. The coffee pot is k-cup & drip. There are three "smart only" TVs. Please bring your passwords. The washer dryer is in the kitchen.
There is space in the driveway for two large vehicles. 2 Bethany Beach parking passes are provided for your use in any unmetered space downtown. They cost $100 each to replace. This house uses a day and time sensitive digital lock. A code will be emailed when you pay your balance.
Included with your booking are 8 different activity passes EVERY DAY within 30 minutes of most homes. The daily value of these in season is $234 and $107 off season. You receive instructions after you book. You receive one pass per activity per home, per day including:
Bear Trap Dunes, Ocean View 18 holes!
Cape May to Lewes Ferry (round trip)
Fenwick Island Fun Splash Mountain (kids)
Kayak from Beach Bum Rentals
Rehoboth Cycle Sports Beach Cruiser
Nassau Valley Vineyards Wine Tasting in Frankford.
Rita’s Italian Ice in Millville
Lighthouse Mini Golf in Millville.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Guests must be 25 or older to book any property. Unreleated groups must ALL be 25 or older. No parties.
- Linens and Towels: Please bring your own. We supply pillows and blankets. All mattresses have pads. If you wish to rent linens and towels or chairs and umbrellas etc., we recommend Gale Force Rentals in Ocean View
- Check In / Check Out: 3p / 10a (unless otherwise agreed). Please try not to arrive early or stay late without written consent from management. The cleaners have priority. Occasionally, you can park at the house and go to the beach if the home is not yet clean. But please do NOT go inside while the cleaners are there.
- No smoking in the home please. If you smoke outside the home, please be sure to pick up after yourselves to avoid extra cleaning charges. Evidence of smoking anything inside the house or on the patio will incur extra cleaning fees.
- Wifi & Passwords: Passwords will be at the home or in your check in instructions. Sometimes you can find the PW on the router.
- Kitchens & Baths: The kitchen is well stocked with all necessaries to cook for the advertised occupancy - but not many spices or paper goods. Please bring garnage bags, napkins, paper towels and toilet paper as well as any special spices or oils you may wish to use for cooking.
- This home does NOT allow pets.
- Cleaning Supplies: There will be a few cleaning supplies.
- Coffee Makers: K-cup and Drip.
- Washers and Dryers: In the kitchen. Usually there is detergent around but we encourage you to bring your own.
- Cancellation: Most policies are pretty strict. We encourage the purchase of travel insurance, which is available from us or other vendors. Please consult your lease.
- Parking: There is space for 2 in the driveway. No parking on the street. 2 Bethany Parking Passes are provided are $100 each to replace.
- Chairs and Umbrellas: Some are provided at this home. But it is NOT gauranteed.
- BBQ: a Weber charcoal grill is at this home. Some supplies may be there but you mayy need to purchase coal, lighterfluid and matches.
- When you check out, please return anything you moved to its original position including all interior or exterior furniture, pillows, games, etc. Please check that windows are closed and that the AC is set to 72.
- Garbage: Please use ties on your bags and deposit it into the container. If there is a posted schedule, please follow it.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (443) 386-1351