|Bedroom 2 Queen|
|Bedroom 3 Twin (2)|
|Alcove Twin (2)|
You can’t find a better place than Central Oregon to escape the stress safely. River, hill, and trail welcome you and promise to help you rejuvenate.
We clean our properties in compliance with the guidance prescribed by the CDC.
PLEASE NOTE: We reserve the right to limit occupancy to 6 adults over the age of 16, plus 2 others. Call us for more information.
Property can accommodate no more than 2 vehicles, parked in the garage. NO driveway parking.
Located within the Widgi Creek golf community, this fantastic 3-bedroom townhome is a postcard perfect destination for visitors to Central Oregon. Idyllic setting, yet still close to all things Bend and on the fast track to Mt Bachelor, guests will be treated to the perfect combination of location, comfort, and relaxation.
Please note: Reservations made with less than 48 hours notice will require photo ID and credit card validation.
- Master Bedroom: Upper level, King Size Bed, walk-in closet, ensuite full bath with walk-in shower, soaking tub and dual sinks, end tables w reading lamps. Access to balcony overlooking golf course.
- Bedroom #2: Main level, Queen Size Bed, end tables with reading lamps, ensuite full bath with shower/tub combo, end table w reading lamp.
- Bedroom #3: Main level, Two twin beds, walk-in closet, ensuite full bath with walk-in shower, soaking tub and dual sinks, end tables w reading lamps. Access to back patio with golf course view
- Alcove: Upper Level, Twin with twin trundle
- Stainless steel appliances, including full-size refrigerator-freezer w ice and water dispenser, oven, dishwasher, microwave
- Toaster, blender, drip coffee maker
- 4 burner stovetop on island counter
- Granite countertops
- Full complement of kitchen supplies, cookware, settings, glasses
- Counter seating for 3
- Adjacent dining area with formal dining table
- Included in open plan adjacent to kitchen and dining
- Sofa, loveseat, armchair
- Ceiling fan
- Gas fireplace
- Floor to ceiling natural light, looking out on golf course
- Flat screen TV
- Coffee table
- Hardwood floors
- 2-car garage
- Central A/C
- Full size washer and dryer in large laundry room with sink
- Huge back patio/deck w dining table, deck seating, and firepit table
- Gas grill
- Hair dryers
- High speed Wi-Fi suitable for virtual work and schooling
- Outdoor porch seating
- Work areas
- Skiing, snowboarding
- Paddle Boarding
- Bird Watching
- Ale Trail
- Cascade Lakes Byway
- Brewery Tours and Tasting
- Wine Tasting
- and More!
Treat yourself to Central Oregon greatness in this golf course community townhome. Amidst large pines and trails, and overlooking a pond on the 18th fairway, you will find instant relaxation. When the need arises, you are only minutes away from all that Bend offers - biking and hiking, river access, shopping, brews, wine tasting, coffee, food trucks and fine dining. In the winter, be the first in line at the lift as Mt Bachelor is a straight shot down S Century Drive. On the way are SnoParks that feature some slick sledding for the kids.
The large patio/deck provides a spectator's view of the 18th hole. There you can demonstrate your BBQ talents using the gas grill and feed the team on a large dining table with extra seating around the deck. A nightcap around the firepit table is a perfect way to end the exciting day and plan tomorrow's adventures.
One dog - 45 lbs or less - is welcome. Please let us know about your plans to bring your best friend. There is a fee.
The home offers extraordinary comfort for family, friends, and golf/ski buddies.
Legendary Phil's Trail is 10 minutes away and features an exceptional biking experience for everyone from novice to veteran.
Widgi Creek Golf Course is an exceptional public course, perennially named as "my favorite course' by hundreds of local golfers. A new indoor pickleball facility beckons.
Renowned Tetherow Golf Resort is a short jaunt down S Century Dr. 18 breathtaking holes designed by David McLay Kidd.
Wildlife of all kinds share the area with its guests. It's not unusual to spot deer, geese and the occasional bald eagle.
The group will share the memorable experience in the large open floor plan with vaulted ceilings and wood floors.
Warm yourself near the gas fireplace during the winter or the chilly evenings in the high desert.
You are only minutes away from downtown, Old Mill district, restaurants, breweries, shopping, and the Hayden Homes Amphitheater.
Access to Hwy 97 is easy. From here, you can take a trek south to Sunriver, museums, Newberry Monument and Lava Lands. Or head north to Smith Rock Park to get your rock climbing fix.
No need to get carried away packing. Full sized washer and dryer are yours to use.
Wi-fi is especially important these days, and you have all the bandwidth you will need here.
NO SMOKING OR VAPING in or on the premises of this property.
Maximum Occupancy: 8 Occupants - Children must be counted within the maximum occupancy unless they are under the age of two (2) and are sleeping in a crib. Occupancy limits are in effect 24 hours/day.
Tenant Requirements: Tenant stated on the Agreement/Booking must be at least twenty-five (25) years of age and acknowledge that they will occupy the Property during the entire tenancy.
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Winter activities include admission to Juniper Swim and Fitness, Mountain Air, and XC ski/snowshoe rental. In the summer, enjoy Juniper Fitness and Mountain Air, along with bike and tube rentals. Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
Activity program not valid on stays over 28 days.