|BR #2 Queen|
|BR #3 Twin (2)|
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
We clean our properties in compliance with the guidance prescribed by the CDC, and we provide hand sanitizer, disinfectant spray, and wipes.
This is a NEW LISTING. Located in the quiet River Wild neighborhood of Mt Bachelor Village Resort, this fantastic 3 bedroom home is an ideal destination for visitors to Central Oregon. Close to all things Bend, and on the fast track to Mt Bachelor, guests will be treated to the perfect combination of location, comfort, and relaxation.
Please note: Reservations made with less than 48 hours notice will require photo ID and credit card validation.
- Master Bedroom: Entry level, King Size Bed, walk-in closet, ensuite full bath with walk-in shower and dual sinks, end tables w reading lamps
- Bedroom #2: 2nd level, Queen Size Bed, end tables with reading lamps, flat screen TV (Smart TV – no cable), ensuite bath w Jack and Jill entrance
- Bedroom #3: 2nd level, Two Twins, Flat screen TV (Smart TV – no cable)
- Stainless steel appliances, including full-size refrigerator-freezer w ice and water dispenser, oven, dishwasher, microwave
- Toaster, blender, drip coffee maker, cold brew maker
- 5 burner stovetop on island counter
- Tile countertops
- Full complement of kitchen supplies, cookware, settings, glasses
- Counter seating for 3
- Adjacent dining area with floor to ceiling windows
- Contemporary cabinetry
- Included in open plan adjacent to kitchen and dining
- Sofa, three armchairs, ottoman
- Vaulted ceilings
- Gas fireplace
- Floor to ceiling natural light
- Large flat screen TV (Smart TV w Roku– no cable)
- Coffee table
- Garage for all of your toys
- First floor half bath
- Full size washer and dryer
- Gas grill
- Hair dryers
- High speed Wi-Fi suitable for virtual work and schooling
- Pool toys (in garage)
- Snow shoes and poles
- Games, books
- Back packs
- Ice chest
- Driveway and garage parking
- Outdoor porch seating
- Skiing, snowboarding
- Paddle Boarding
- Bird Watching
- Ale Trail
- Cascade Lakes Byway
- Brewery Tours and Tasting
- Wine Tasting
- and More!
This Mt Bachelor Resort home is located 2 blocks off the entrance to the resort on a quiet loop of forested lots. Mt Bachelor is a simple and quick 15-minute drive the chairlift. On the way are SnoParks that feature some slick sledding for the kids.
The home offers extraordinary comfort for 6 in large bedrooms with great bedding.
You can hop on the trail located mere yards away from the front door and be on the river’s edge in 5 minutes. Take the trail all the way to the Old Mill District in a postcard setting of tall pines, the flowing Deschutes, and soaring bald eagles
If it's golf or biking, you're looking for, you couldn't find a better destination. Renowned Tetherow Golf Resort is a short jaunt down S Century Dr. 18 breathtaking holes designed by David McLay Kidd. Widgi Creek is just 2 miles further down S Century Dr. Ask any biker about Phil's trail and you'll find out you are near one of the premier trail experiences in C Oregon. Bikers of any mettle will find something on the trail to thrill them.
Spend the warm summer afternoon at the community pool, just around the corner. Of course, you can always drop your floatie into the river at the launch, located 5 minutes away.
Grocery store and restaurants are a straight shot 5 minute drive down the road.
Go ahead and exhaust yourself taking in everything this outdoor mecca has to offer. Return to an uber-refreshing home with tall ceilings, an abundance of natural sunlight, and all the creature comforts needed to recharge for the next day.
You are 5 minutes away from all of the Bend attractions and hot spots – downtown, Old Mill district, restaurants, breweries, shopping, Schwab Amphitheater, river access.
Access to Hwy 97 is easy. From here, you can take a trek south to Sunriver, museums, Newberry Monument and Lava Lands. Or head north to Smith Rock Park to get your rock climbing fix.
No need to get carried away packing. Full sized washer and dryer are yours to use.
Wi-fi is especially important these days, and you all the bandwidth you will need here.
NO SMOKING OR VAPING in or on the premises of this property.
NO PETS allowed at this property.
Maximum Occupancy: 6 Occupants - Children must be counted within the maximum occupancy unless they are under the age of two (2) and are sleeping in a crib. Occupancy limits are in effect 24 hours/day.
Tenant Requirements: Tenant stated on the Agreement/Booking must be at least twenty-five (25) years of age and acknowledge that they will occupy the Property during the entire tenancy.
SECURITY: Ring Doorbell camera in use at main entrance.
Guests must adhere to Bend Good Neighbor Guidelines. Copy is in the binder.
Activity program not valid on stays over 28 days.