|Bedroom 2 Queen|
|Bedroom 3 Full (2)|
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
We clean our properties in compliance with the guidance prescribed by the CDC, and we provide hand sanitizer, disinfectant spray, and wipes.
Welcome to the Old Mill Breakaway, a Deschutes Landing townhome, completely refurbished and redecorated in early 2019 by new owner, accommodates 6-8 pampered guests in luxury. With mountain views, just steps from the Deschutes River, and situated in the heart of the Old Mill District, there is no finer location in Bend.
Please note: Reservations made with less than 48 hours notice will require photo ID and credit card validation.
- Master Suite; King Size bed, end tables w reading lamps, flat screen TV (streaming content) reading nook, adjacent full bath with slate-tiled shower and jetted whirlpool tub, custom hardwood cabinetry, concrete countertop, hair dryer, huge walk-in closet. Mountain View!
- Second Bedroom, upper level; 2 Full Size beds, ensuite bath with shower/tub combo and walk-in closet.
- 3rd Bedroom, main level; Queen Size bed, end tables with reading lamps, large closet with built-in dresser, full bath across the hall with slate-tile shower/tub combo, hair dryer
- Mountain View
- Patio furniture – table and 4 chairs
- New picnic table
- New Weber Genesis natural gas grill
- 250 sq ft of space
- Fully equipped chef’s kitchen
- Modern, high-end stainless steel JennAir appliances
- Full-size refrigerator-freezer with ice-maker, 6 burner gas stove and oven, dishwasher, microwave
- Toaster, blender, full complement of cooking knives
- Keurig and French press coffee makers
- Generous supply of utensils, bakeware, flatware, dishes, glasses, and cups
- Concrete countertops
- Linear mosaic tile backsplash
- Additional bar seating
- Custom hardwood and glass cabinetry
- Central A/C and heating
- Gas fireplace
- Modern parquet dining room table
- Flat screen Smart TV in living room
- Apple TV (no cable)
- Large pantry
- Sectional sofa in living room
- Counter seating
- New quality linens, bedding and towels throughout
- Laundry room with full size washer and dryer
- Hair dryers in all bathrooms
- Iron and ironing board
- High speed and long range Netgear Modem and Router
- Ecoxgear Portable Speaker
- Games and puzzles
- Garage and driveway parking
- Garage space for bikes and watercraft
- End unit means natural light from 3 directions and extended patio
- Skiing, snowboarding
- Paddle Boarding
- Bird Watching
- Ale Trail
- Cascade Lakes Byway
- Brewery Tours and Tasting
- Wine Tasting
- and More!
The Old Mill Breakaway simplifies and enhances all the experiences you are seeking when you travel to Central Oregon.
Plan the day over your choice of French press or Keurig coffee, getting your inspiration from the majestic Alpenglow visible from the deck.
If it’s a day on the water, the prime Old Mill District location on the river means you can walk to your launchpad to float downtown, paddle your SUP and kayak up and downstream as you wish, or simply take in everything from the Old Mill bridge.
How about a bike ride? Rentals from Wheel Fun are a short walk away. From here, you can coast past Old Bend on your way downtown. Along the way there and back, you will find restaurants, bakeries, shops, boutiques, food carts, craft beer, and locally roasted coffee.
The Deschutes River Trail system offers almost endless options to go long or short if it’s a hike or a jog or an off-road biking trek you’re looking for. The trail extends miles in each direction.
Longing for something else? From Old Mill Breakaway, Reed Market Rd takes you to S Century Dr in about two minutes. From there, Phil’s trail, Mt Bachelor, and world-class golf experiences await.
Your dinner options at include making all of your favorites in the gourmet kitchen with every appliance, utensil, and gadget you need for a family sit-down, or going out on the town to one of the several riverside dining spots in the Old Mill. Of course, on those perfect high desert summer nights, it’s hard to not to fire up the grill and have a laid-back casual dinner on the patio.
Plan your stay around one of the concerts at Les Schwab Amphitheater. Saunter to and from. No car, no parking.
Finish off the night in Breakaway luxury to rest, recover and reconnect before retiring to blissful sleeping comfort.
SECURITY: Ring Doorbell camera in use at main entrance.
NO SMOKING allowed at this property.
NO PETS allowed at this property.
Tenant Requirements: Tenant stated on the Agreement/Booking must be at least twenty-five (25) years of age and acknowledge that they will occupy the Property during the entire tenancy.
Guests must adhere to the Bend Good Neighbor Guidelines, found in the binder.
Activity program not valid on stays over 28 days.