Gateway to Mt Bachelor
Mt Bachelor Vlg Resort! 10 min to Downtown & Old Mill. Private deck. River Trails. Fireplace.
You can’t find a better place than Central Oregon to escape the stress safely. River, hill, and trail welcome you and promise to help you rejuvenate. I’ll
We clean our properties in compliance with the guidance prescribed by the CDC, and we provide hand sanitizer, disinfectant spray, and wipes.
Updated Mt Bachelor Village Condo for 6 Slope Lovers. 3 Couples or 1-2 Couples with Kids.
Please note: Reservations made with less than 48 hours notice will require photo ID and credit card validation.
- Lower Level Bedroom: King Size Bed, adjacent full bath with travertine-tiled dual-headed shower, 5 drawer dresser and closet, end tables w reading lamps
- Second Level Bedroom: Queen Size Bed, private bathroom w shower, 7 drawer armoire, flat screen TV, end table w lamp
- Queen Size sofa sleeper bed in Living Room
- Weber gas grill
- Wrought-iron table w 4 chairs, bench
- Stainless steel appliances, including full-size refrigerator-freezer, 4 burner stove and oven, dishwasher, microwave, and toaster
- slow cooker
- hand blender
- granite countertops
- upgraded cabinetry, backsplash
- A/C units up and down
- Heat pump
- Stainless steel bistro table/chairs
- Gas fireplace
- Vaulted ceilings
- Pool pass and towels
- Full size, stacked washer and dryer
- Hair dryers
- Iron and ironing board
- Skiing, snowboarding
- Paddle Boarding
- Bird Watching
- Ale Trail
- Cascade Lakes Byway
- Brewery Tours and Tasting
- Wine Tasting
- and More!
Recently remodeled 2 BR, 2BA condo in Mt Bachelor Village Resort beckons 6 adventure seekers to Bend, OR. Summer guests will be drawn to the resort pool, hot tub, playground, and hiking trails, then return to air-conditioned comfort. Snow worshippers are 20 minutes door to door to Mt Bachelor with even shorter drives to fantastic sno-parks. Everyone sleeps comfortably in 1 King, 1 Queen, and a Queen sofa sleeper.
Perfect winter fun location - 20 minutes door-to-door to Mt Bachelor!
River trail access is a stone’s throw from your front door. 10 minutes max to all the Bend attractions – downtown, Old Mill district, restaurants, breweries, shopping, Schwab Amphitheater, river access.
Dine outside on the private deck, burgers fresh off the gas grill, surrounded by pine and peace and quiet.
Stacked full-size washer and dryer is tucked away in upper level. Wi-fi keeps you connected.
NO SMOKING allowed at this property.
NO PETS allowed at this property.
****Guests at Mt Bachelor have access to the community pool, hot tub, playground and trailheads.
Pool hours (March – Oct) 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM. Outdoor Jacuzzi is open year around.
Maximum Occupancy: 6 Occupants - Children must be counted within the maximum occupancy unless they are under the age of two (2) and are sleeping in a crib.
Tenant Requirements: Tenant stated on the Agreement/Booking must be at least twenty-five (25) years of age and acknowledge that they will occupy the Property during the entire tenancy.
Guest must adhere to Mt Bachelor Village Resort Rules and Regulations, and the Bend Good Neighbor Guidelines (copy found in unit)
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Winter activities include admission to Juniper Swim and Fitness, Mountain Air, and XC ski/snowshoe rental. In the summer, enjoy Juniper Fitness and Mountain Air, along with bike and tube rentals. Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
Activity program not valid on stays over 28 days.
To purchase a vacation condo like this one, Justin Livingston with Fathom Realty Oregon
Frequently Asked Questions
· Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in same condition as found upon move-in. Normal wear and tear expected.
· The occupants shall not: exceed sleeping capacity (6), use premises for illegal activity, cause damage to the premises or to any neighboring properties or other acts which interfere with neighbors’ right to quiet enjoyment of their premises. Tenants not abiding by quiet time of 10:00 PM are subject to a resort-defined Class A infraction and a fine not to exceed $500.
· Smoking of any kind is not allowed in the unit, in the entryway, or on the deck. Smoking of any kind is restricted to Designated Smoking Areas located throughout the resort.
· Pets are not allowed.
· Picnicking is authorized in designated areas only.
· Bicycles are not permitted to traverse common ground at any time. Skateboarding, rollerblading, and roller skating are prohibited on any boardwalks, and Mt Bachelor Ct.
· Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of 25. It is required that at least 1 member of the party is 25 years old. Violations will result in immediate eviction and forfeit of all monies.
· Owners or owners’ agents may enter the premises for these reasons: in case of emergency; to make necessary or agreed upon repairs, alterations, improvements; supply necessary or agreed-upon services. Owners will provide renters with 24 hours notice except in case of emergency.
· Tenant and any guest of tenant shall obey all laws of the state of Oregon and local laws while on the premises. Failure to do so will cause tenant to vacate the premises and forfeit all monies.
· No compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water, cable, or wifi. Outages will be reported immediately and all efforts will be made to have them restored as soon as possible. There are NO REFUNDS for early departure.
· Report maintenance to us so we can handle accordingly. Refunds will not be made for maintenance including, but not limited to heating, A/C, appliances, TVs.
· Linens, house towels, and pool towels are provided. Lost or damaged linens will be charged to you.
· Pool pass is to be returned to the hooks in entryway. A replacement fee of $125 will be charged to tenant if missing.
· iTrip or the owner does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of gas, water, electricity, or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons.
No open flames are permitted on balconies or in the unit. Do not dismantle smoke detectors. Use the overhead stove fan when cooking.
FAMILY RENTAL ONLY
Reservations made for teenagers or young single requires an accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. At least one member of the party needs to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age! Any violators will be evicted according to Oregon law with forfeiture of all monies.
Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of reservation deposit, damage deposit, and/or balance of rental payment.
No daily maid service. Additional cleaning fees will be due in the event that cleaning involves the removal of excessive debris, excessive spillage or staining of carpets, or uncleaned cooking grease and stains.
We reserve the right to charge guests for not complying with house cleaning rules. Specifically, we reserve the right to charge guests if all dishes have not been cleaned either in the dishwasher or by hand, if all trash is not bagged and cinched, and if all perishable food has not been disposed.
No compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water, cable, or internet. Outages will be reported immediately and all efforts will be made to have them restored as soon as possible.
If security cameras for outdoor visual monitoring are present at the property, the listing will disclose this fact. Tenant accepts the monitoring of the outside and agrees to not tamper with the security system.
Smoking is strictly prohibited in the property AND on premises. Any evidence of smoking will result in $150 fine, plus the cost of smoke remediation.
If you are staying in a dog-friendly property and are planning to bring your dog, you must notify us. No more than one dog is allowed unless prior arrangements have been made. A dog fee is required, and it varies depending on the property. You must confirm your dog is flea and tick free, and is up to date on all vaccinations. Dogs are not allowed on the furniture or bedding. Please notify us of any accidents that occur in the home. Please clean up outdoors.
If you are staying in a No Pet property, we reserve the right to take any or all of the following actions if a pet or Emotional Support Animal is brought onto the property, a) charge a pet fee, b) charge extra for cleaning or picking up behind the pet, c) charge a fee for neighbor complaints, d) charge a refundable damage deposit, e) ask tenant to vacate the premises with no refund of any fees or damage deposits paid.
All occupants will be required to vacate the premises and forfeit the rental fee and security deposit for any of the following: Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity, people using the premises for any illegal activity, causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties and any other acts which interferes with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their premises.
Packages delivered by UPS and FedEX ONLY.
iTrip or the Owner are in no way responsible for bodily harm or injuries that may occur while using the bicycles provided by the property. The Guest agrees to use the bicycles at your own risk. You are responsible for wearing helmets, and for securing the bikes. The Guest is responsible for the bicycles should they be lost or stolen when not on the vacation home premises.
Please report any maintenance needs for the premises to the us and we will respond as quickly as possible. Refunds will not be made for maintenance issues including, but not limited to heating and air conditioning, appliances, televisions, and sound equipment.
The owners furnish linens and towels. Lost or damaged linens may be deducted from your deposit. An initial supply of products is provided. Extra items needed are the responsibility of the Tenant. Limited cleaning supplies may be provided. We recommend that you bring any special items that you may need.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (541) 497-8041