You can’t find a better place than Central Oregon to escape the stress safely. River, hill, and trail welcome you and promise to help you rejuvenate.
We clean our properties in compliance with the guidance prescribed by the CDC, and we provide hand sanitizer, disinfectant spray, and wipes.
Beautiful contemporary home with impeccable attention to detail. Open floor plan encompasses modern gourmet kitchen, dining space and living room. Abundant windows enable natural light to accent the brilliant layout. First floor gathering space looks out on the large deck and backyard.
Please note: Reservations made with less than 48 hours notice will require photo ID and credit card validation.
- Master Bedroom: King Size Bed, adjacent full bath with walk-in shower, soaking tub, dual sinks; end tables w reading lamps.
- Bedroom #2: King Size Bed, end tables with reading lamps
- Bedroom #3: Twin, plus Twin over Twin bunk bed
- Queen foldout in upstairs lounge
- Stainless steel appliances, including full-size refrigerator-freezer, 5 burner stove and oven, dishwasher, microwave, and toaster
- All new kitchen supplies, cookware, settings, glasses
- Blender, hand mixer, Instapot
- Drip and Keurig coffee makers, coffee grinder
- Granite countertops
- Custom contemporary cabinetry, backsplash
- Central A/C
- First floor half bath
- Luxury linens
- Large walk-in closet off Master bathroom
- Full bathroom upstairs with dual sinks, shower/tub combo
- Dining table for 8
- Counter seating
- Gas fireplace
- Flat Screen TVs in living room, upstairs lounge and Master BR (streaming content and cable in LR and lounge; streaming content only in Master)
- Balcony off Master bedroom
- Office with printer, and bright view of backyard
- Large deck with table and chairs for dining and lounging
- Large back yard
- Upstairs workstation
- Games, poker chips
- Private 8-person hot tub
- Gas grill
- Decorative strung lights over the deck in back
- Insulated black out shades in Master bedroom
- Laundry room w full size washer and dryer
- Hair dryers
- Iron and ironing board
- Large 2-car garage
- Skiing, snowboarding
- Paddle Boarding
- Bird Watching
- Ale Trail
- Cascade Lakes Byway
- Brewery Tours and Tasting
- Wine Tasting
- and More!
Newly decorated 3 BR, 2.5 BA home on Bend's west side. Home is located on main road to Mt Bachelor, a simple 15 minute drive the chairlift. Numerous trails and Sno-Parks en route to the mountains.
For the golfers in the group, renowned Tetherow Golf Resort is essentially next door. 18 breathtaking holes designed by David McLay Kidd. Widgi Creek just a short drive further west.
Bikers and hikers can try a different trail every day of a long stay. At the top of the list is Phil's Trail. You are only minutes away from one of the premier trail experiences anywhere. .
You can stock up at the grocery and liquor stores, just 5 minutes away. Near there are restaurants and shops. Another 5 minutes from there is the bustling Old Mill District, dotted with coffee shops, brewpubs, food carts, wine tasting rooms, and retail shopping. The Deschutes River winds through the district and provides for almost limitless options for trekking along its banks
The Schwab Amphitheater is across the walking bridge from the Old Mill where you can catch renowned artists for summer concerts.
Visitors to Bend take advantage of the natural beauty for recreation and fitness. Return to Campbell Superb after a day of exertion and slide into the hot tub under the stars.
Gather with the bunch on the deck with your beverage of choice and relive the days memories while you plan the next day's activities. Fire up the grill and show your stuff preparing your specialty, or team up in the large kitchen to make anything from a simple salad to a 4 course meal.
Comfortable beds and linens await everyone's retirement for the night.
Access to Hwy 97 is easy. From here, you can take a trek south to Sunriver, museums, Newberry Monument and Lava Lands. Or head north to Smith Rock Park to get your rock climbing fix.
No need to get carried away packing. Full sized washer and dryer are yours to use in the large laundry room.
Wi-fi is especially important these days, and you have what you need here.
NO SMOKING in or on the premises of this property.
NO PETS allowed at this property.
Maximum Occupancy: 8 Occupants - Children must be counted within the maximum occupancy unless they are under the age of two (2) and are sleeping in a crib.
Tenant Requirements: Tenant stated on the Agreement/Booking must be at least twenty-five (25) years of age and acknowledge that they will occupy the Property during the entire tenancy.
Guests must adhere to Bend Good Neighbor Guidelines. Copy is in the binder.
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Winter activities include admission to Juniper Swim and Fitness, Mountain Air, and XC ski/snowshoe rental. In the summer, enjoy Juniper Fitness and Mountain Air, along with bike and tube rentals. Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
Activity program not valid on stays over 28 days.