We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
It's snow season. Enjoy a free snowshoe or touring ski rental each day!
Reservations made with less than 48 hours notice will require photo ID and credit card validation.
- Master Bedroom: New Queen Size Bed with adjacent full bath, 5 drawer dresser and closet, end tables w reading lamps. New flat screen TV. New bedding.
- Second Bedroom: Queen Size Bed, night stands w reading lamps. New bedding.
- Third Bedroom: Queen Size Bed, night stands with reading lamps. New bedding.
- Hanging lights
- Gas grill
- Fire pit and firewood
- Four garden chairs
- Large Private Fenced Yard
- Fully-equipped, upgraded kitchen with granite countertops, including full-size refrigerator-freezer with icemaker, 4 burner stove and oven
- Dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker
- New toaster, blender, mixer
- Wood burning stove
- Washer and dryer
- Hair dryers in bathrooms
- Iron and ironing board
- New 50" flat screen TV
- Driveway parking
- Private street - no through traffic
- Full use of the garage to store your gear
- Short walk to Old Mill with shops, restaurants, movie theater and the Les Schwab Amphitheater
- Short walk to river
- Skiing, snowboarding
- Paddle Boarding
- Bird Watching
- Ale Trail
- Cascade Lakes Byway
- Brewery Tours and Tasting
- Wine Tasting
- and More!
The house has an open floorplan allowing all the guests to be together in a sunny dining area and living space. Offers a perfect set-up to prepare and enjoy a meal or celebrate an occasion together. Great fenced in backyard complete with a fire pit. Wonderful family-friendly kitchen and large screen TV. Sectional sofas will accommodate the entire crowd.
Interior sparkles with freshly painted walls and ceilings.
Hardwood floors throughout living area, pitched roof, and stone hearth make for an intimate and cozy home setting.
Old Mill Base Camp is a perfect winter fun location - 25 minutes door-to-door to Mt Bachelor! Quicker still to the snow parks. Summertime means trails, the river, shopping and entertainment, all within walking distance at or near the Old Mill. It's a five minute trip on wheels to downtown and a host of brewpubs, restaurants, boutiques, and parks.
Grill up your faves and dine outside on those pleasant high desert evenings.
Laugh and recollect, create great memories warming yourselves every night around a firepit under hanging patio lights.
Full-size washer and dryer in the garage. Wi-fi keeps you connected.
NO SMOKING allowed at this property.
NO PETS allowed at this property.
Maximum Occupancy: 8 Occupants - Children must be counted within the maximum occupancy unless they are under the age of two (2) and are sleeping in a crib.
Tenant Requirements: Tenant stated on the Agreement/Booking must be at least twenty-five (25) years of age and acknowledge that they will occupy the Property during the entire tenancy.
Activity program not valid on stays over 28 days.
Stephanie, it was our pleasure to host you and yours. Thank you for being considerate and responsive guests!