Sleeps 8 (4 Queen beds)
No pets and No smoking
- Easy access to highway 520 to Seattle, Redmond, Kirkland,
- Spacious home with large covered deck
- Walking Distance to Bellevue indoor mall with shopping, restaurants, movie theater (1.6 miles)
- 9 miles to Downtown Seattle shopping, restaurants and theaters, Pike Place Market, and Seattle Art Museum's Sculpture Park, Space Needle and Aquarium
- 2.7 miles to Kirkland waterfront park, shopping and dining
- Enjoy large yard with picnic table, swing set and trampoline
- Large living room with SMART TV only (must have your own streaming service account - Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu, etc) and karaoke equipment, french door to the front yard
- Young children's playroom (2nd Floor)
- Fully stocked kitchen
- 10 mile Uber ride to both stadiums and most major hospitals (Swedish First Hill, Virginia Mason, Harborview and SCCA)
- Additional basement rental apartment is available as an add-on fee. Basement door connects to the main house (Queen, King Bed, Kitchen,Living Room, Bathroom, Washer/Dryer
This spacious Bellevue home is in the perfect location just blocks off highway 520. It is so centrally located that it is hard to decide where to go first.
Do you ....
-Drive to the waterfront in Kirkland for a nice walk and dinner?
-Enjoy the large parks in Redmond?
-Walk down to Bellevue to shop or eat?
-Drive less than 10 miles to downtown Seattle to the Flagship Nordstrom Store or walk, eat, and shop your way through Pike Place Market, grab a coffee and take pictures at the first Starbucks Store in the Market, stroll through the Seattle Art Museum's Sculpture Park right on the water's edge, walk down to the Seattle Center for a ride up the Space Needle or visit the Chihuly Glass Museum
After all your outings, you come home to relax! Maybe you want to cook in the 2 person kitchen, play Karaoke in the living room or sit on the deck with an adult beverage, or take some alone time to sit in the massage chair in the loft sitting room while streaming from your own Netflix account. And happily your children are busy playing in the playroom or jumping on the trampoline outside.
We look forward to hosting you!
Master - 2nd floor - Queen Bed, Gas Fireplace, 2 nightstands with lamps, private bath, reading chair, ottoman, side table and reading lamp, large walk in closet and hangers
Guest Bedroom #1 - 2nd Floor - Queen size bed with 2 bedside tables with lamps, small dresser with drawers, closet, hanging space, and hangers
Guest Bedroom #2 - 2nd Floor - Queen size bed with 2 bedside tables with lamps, small dresser with drawers, large closet, hanging space, and hangers
Loft/Sitting Room - 2nd Floor - Sitting room with Roku TV, massage chair, 2 additional chairs and a closet and must climb spiral stairs to loft - Queen bed in loft with 2 bean bag chairs, side table and lamp
NEED MORE SPACE?
If you need more space, there is a basement apartment available as an add-on when renting the main house. Basement ceiling height is 6 ft 6 inches
Basement apartment includes full kitchen, living room, bedroom with king bed, queen bed in common area alcove, washer/dryer and full bathroom (tub/shower combo)
ABOUT OUR PROPERTIES:
Guests staying at all our managed properties receive the following:
- Amenity & Supplies pack, containing ground coffee, paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap, scrubber (or sponge) and dishwasher detergent, hand soap at every sink, laundry pods and 3n1 soap and shampoo in the shower
- Iron, ironing board, and attached wall hair dryers in both upstairs bathrooms
- All beds are ready made for you with freshly laundered sheets & comforter cover + 4 pillows on every bed
- One set of towels for each guest
Self-check in. Electronic door code. Instructions arrive by email 2 days before arrival
Driveway only. No access to the garage
No Air conditioning - fans are provided
*Non smoking residence and No pets (a $250 incremental cleaning fee will be applied for any pets discovered PLUS additional costs for any damages caused by the pet)
* No events or parties- If determined that a party/event is taking place at property, condo management or property manager has right to evict tenants and guests with no refund given.
* If determined that a party took place on any of the nights reserved, reservation guest will be charged $500, no exceptions!
* This property sleeps 8 people!!! If we determine you have more than 8 people, we will charge a fee of $100 per person, per night.
* Must be at least 25 years old to reserve home
* Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require that at least one member of the group must be 25 years old