Master Bedroom: King bed, en suite bath
Bedroom 2: Twin over queen bunk, twin over twin bunk (4 beds)
Bedroom 3: 2 twin beds, en suite bath
Bedroom 4: 2 twin beds, en suite bath
2,262 square feet
Wood burning fireplace
Ski in / Ski out to Highlands, Centennial and Strawberry Park Lifts
Walking distance to Beaver Creek Village & Tennis Courts
Outdoor parking for 1 vehicle
Village Connect - a free shuttle throughout Beaver Creek, Bachelor Gulch and Arrowhead
This luxury multi level condo, with expansive views to Larkspur and Strawberry Park, is located in the Meadows at Beaver Creek. It is the ideal ski in/ski out property for your mountain vacation getaway. Whether you are visiting in summer or winter, this location is just a short walk to restaurants and the village shops of Beaver Creek plus you have access to multiple outdoor hot tubs to relax your muscles after your days adventures. Love tennis? You can be a spectator from this unit or walk down and enjoy a game of your own.
Step into the main level of this beautiful residence to find a spacious, fully equipped kitchen with bar seating for 4, dining area that seats 8 guests and a warm living room. The living room offers vaulted ceilings, wood burning fireplace, flat screen TV and access to the outdoor deck. The cozy deck, with gas grill and seating for 2, overlooks the clay tennis courts, Highlands Lift and includes breathtaking views of Beaver Creek Mountain. Highlands Lift is typically used for ski school and you can easily watch your child from this location. During the winter months, you will feel spoiled while you enjoy the best private viewing area for the Thursday night fireworks.
Venture down the first flight of stairs to find the master bedroom, bedroom 2 and laundry room. The master bedroom features a king bed, flat screen TV and en suite bath with deep jetted tub and walk in shower. Bedroom 2 is furnished with a twin over queen bunk bed and twin over twin bunk bed, the perfect retreat for all the kids! Bedroom 2 has a flat screen TV and has access to a full bathroom with walk in shower, just outside the door.
Retreat to the lowest level of the home to find bedroom 3 & 4. Both rooms are furnished with 2 twin beds and flat screen TV’s. They each feature an en suite bathroom with single vanity and a tub/shower combo. The master and bedrooms 3 & 4 face the clay tennis courts with magnificent mountain views.
This luxury rental home sleeps 10 in 9 beds and includes one outdoor parking space.
Beaver Creek Ski Area: Highlands Lift 2 (0.2 miles)
Vail Ski Area: Gondola One (14 miles)
Nearest Regional Airport: Eagle County Regional Airport (29 miles)
Nearest International Airport: Denver International Airport (128 miles)
Grocery Stores: City Market (3.4 miles) / Walmart (4.5 miles)
Restaurants: Splendido at the Chateau (1.3 miles) / Grouse Mountain Grill (1.3 miles) / Golden Eagle Inn (1.2 miles) / Vin 48 (3.2 miles) / Blue Moose Pizza (1.2 miles) / Mirabelle (2.9 miles)
Check-in time is 4:00 PM local time.
Check-out time is 10:00 AM local time.
*No Pets Allowed
Smoking is not permitted in any of our rental properties. Violation of this policy will result in additional cleaning charges at the discretion of iTrip Vacations Vail Beaver Creek. Your damage deposit (if applicable) will be forfeited and an additional $350.00 fee may be charged for Ozonation if smoking in the unit is detected.
*Must be at least 25 years old to book
*No events, parties, or large gatherings
Most mountain residences, including this property, do not have air conditioning. Fans are provided in the home for your comfort.
All of our rental properties are in private, residential neighborhoods or condominium complexes. Out of respect for our neighbors, large social events/gatherings (i.e. ceremonies, weddings, receptions) at any of our rental properties are prohibited unless prior arrangements have been discussed and confirmed through our office. We appreciate your understanding.
Please do not hesitate to call or email iTrip Vacations Vail Beaver Creek with any questions you might have. We represent unique residences from East Vail to Edwards and look forward to creating memorable vacation experiences for you and your guests.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of twenty-five (25). We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age! Any violators will be evicted with forfeiture of all monies.
- Check-in time is 4pm, however, it may be as late as 5 or 6pm in peak winter and summer season.
- Check-out time is 10am.
- Smoking is not permitted in any of our rental properties. Violation of this policy will result in additional cleaning charges at the discretion of iTrip Vail - Beaver Creek. Your damage deposit (if applicable) will be forfeited and an additional $1,000.00 fee may be charged for Ozonation if smoking in the unit is detected.
- Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in; normal wear and tear is expected.
- The maximum number of occupants shall not be exceeded. Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity, using the premises for any illegal activity, causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties and any other acts which interferes with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their premises are grounds for eviction.
- No open flames are permitted on balconies or in the unit with the exception of fire contained within a wood burning fireplace. Do not dismantle smoke detectors. Use the overhead stove fan when cooking to avoid accidental activation of smoke detector alarm.
- There is no daily housekeeping service. Additional cleaning services can be arranged for a fee. Please contact us in advance for pricing.
- Owner or owner's agents may enter the premises in case of an emergency; to make any necessary or agreed upon repairs, alterations, or improvements; supply necessary or agreed upon services or show the premises to prospective purchasers, renters or contractors. Owner will provide renter with at least 24 hours notice of Owners intent to enter (except in the case of an emergency).
- Please report any maintenance needs for the premises to us and we will respond as quickly as possible. Refunds will not be made for maintenance issues including, but not limited to heating and air conditioning, appliances, televisions, and stereos.
- iTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (970) 390-5390