Pack your skis or hiking boots and experience scenic Beaver Creek like never before at this luxurious 1-bed, 2-bath condo located in The Charter. This boutique hotel is situated in the heart of the Beaver Creek Ski Resort and offers ski-in/ski-out access. When you’re not spending the day on the mountain, take advantage of the resort amenities: indoor 20-meter lap pool, hot tubs, sauna and steam rooms, fitness center, full service spa, and more!
1 Bedroom / 2 Full Bath / 750 Sq Ft
KITCHEN: Completely Renovated in Summer 2023, Fully equipped with high end stainless steel appliances / Drip Coffee Maker / Tea Kettle / Blender / Pots, Pans, Baking Dishes, etc. / Breakfast Bar with granite countertops and seating for three.
LAUNDRY: Washer and Dryer located in closet off of the Kitchen
DINING ROOM: Dining Table with Bench Seating and Three Chairs
HALL BATHROOM: Single Vanity with granite countertop / Walk-in Shower / Toilet / Hairdryer
LIVING ROOM: Large Sectional Sofa with Queen Sleeper / Flat-screen TV / Access to Deck / Wood Burning Fireplace
MASTER BEDROOM: King Bed / Ceiling Fan / Large Dresser / Iron and Ironing Board located in closet / Wall Safe located in closet /
MASTER BATHROOM: Single Vanity with granite countertop / Tub-Shower Combo / Toilet / Hairdryer
GENERAL: Free Wifi / Washer and Dryer / Complimentary travel size toiletries in each bathroom: lotion, soap, shampoo & conditioner; coffee filters; 2 single dose laundry detergent packs; dishwasher tablets.
PARKING: $30 nightly Underground Parking
FIREWOOD: With credit card on file, purchase firewood from The Charter's front desk at $20.00 per bundle delivered.
*Indoor 20-meter Lap Pool
*Summer-season Outdoor Pool
*Hot Tubs…indoor and outdoor
*Health Club…4 stationary bikes, 2 treadmills, 1 elliptical machine, 4 weight benches and a variety of free weights
*Saunas and Steam Rooms
*Fully Equipped Locker Rooms
*Computer center with complimentary printing
*Wireless Internet Access throughout the property
Two on-site restaurants:
-The Terrace offers a daily breakfast menu
-Charter Steak House serves dinner nightly
Spa Anjali is a full service spa located on site.
Charter Sports offers ski, snowboard, and bike rentals.
Beaver Creek Ski Area: Centennial Express Lift 6 (0.5 miles) / Buckaroo Express Gondola (0.5 miles)
Vail Ski Area: Gondola One (13 miles)
Nearest Regional Airport: Eagle County Regional Airport (28 miles)
Nearest International Airport: Denver International Airport (128 miles)
Grocery Stores: City Market (2.8 miles) / Walmart (4 miles)
Restaurants: Splendido at the Chateau (0.7 miles) / Grouse Mountain Grill (0.7 miles) / Golden Eagle Inn (0.6 miles) / Vin 48 (2.6 miles) / Blue Moose Pizza (0.7 miles) / Mirabelle (2.3 miles)
Check-in time is 4:00 PM local time.
Check-out time is 10:00 AM local time.
*No Pets Allowed
*Must be at least 25 years old to book
*No events, parties, or large gatherings
Most mountain residences, including this property, do not have air conditioning. Fans are provided in the home for your comfort.
All of our rental properties are in private, residential neighborhoods or condominium complexes. Out of respect for our neighbors, large social events/gatherings (i.e. ceremonies, weddings, receptions) at any of our rental properties are prohibited unless prior arrangements have been discussed and confirmed through our office. We appreciate your understanding.
Please do not hesitate to call or email iTrip Vacations Vail Beaver Creek with any questions you might have. We represent unique residences from East Vail to Edwards and look forward to creating memorable vacation experiences for you and your guests.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of twenty-five (25). We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age! Any violators will be evicted with forfeiture of all monies.
- Check-in time is 4pm, however, it may be as late as 5 or 6pm in peak winter and summer season.
- Check-out time is 10am.
- Smoking is not permitted in any of our rental properties. Violation of this policy will result in additional cleaning charges at the discretion of iTrip Vail - Beaver Creek. Your damage deposit (if applicable) will be forfeited and an additional $1,000.00 fee may be charged for Ozonation if smoking in the unit is detected.
- Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in; normal wear and tear is expected.
- The maximum number of occupants shall not be exceeded. Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity, using the premises for any illegal activity, causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties and any other acts which interferes with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their premises are grounds for eviction.
- No open flames are permitted on balconies or in the unit with the exception of fire contained within a wood burning fireplace. Do not dismantle smoke detectors. Use the overhead stove fan when cooking to avoid accidental activation of smoke detector alarm.
- There is no daily housekeeping service. Additional cleaning services can be arranged for a fee. Please contact us in advance for pricing.
- Owner or owner's agents may enter the premises in case of an emergency; to make any necessary or agreed upon repairs, alterations, or improvements; supply necessary or agreed upon services or show the premises to prospective purchasers, renters or contractors. Owner will provide renter with at least 24 hours notice of Owners intent to enter (except in the case of an emergency).
- Please report any maintenance needs for the premises to us and we will respond as quickly as possible. Refunds will not be made for maintenance issues including, but not limited to heating and air conditioning, appliances, televisions, and stereos.
- iTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (970) 390-5390