Experience the ultimate Cape getaway at our peaceful cottage located in the heart of it all. Soak up the sun on the deck, take a short walk to the beach, rinse off in the outdoor shower, dine in town, and unwind for the night. Enjoy a serene escape during the off-season and the convenience of being in the center of it all during the summer. Located on a quiet street, the cottage is just steps from the beach (with three others within a mile) and a short walk to town.
Located just a short stroll from the white sandy beaches and turquoise waters of the Cape Cod Bay, our charming house offers the perfect blend of comfort and convenience for your seaside getaway.
As you step inside, you'll be greeted by a warm and welcoming atmosphere that invites you to relax and unwind. The living room is tastefully decorated with comfortable sofas, plush rugs, and coastal-inspired accents, creating a cozy and inviting space for you to gather with your family and friends.
The fully equipped kitchen boasts with all appliances, and all the utensils and cookware you need to prepare delicious meals during your stay. Enjoy your morning coffee or a leisurely breakfast on the lovely outdoors furniture, which overlooks the lush garden.
The bedrooms are tastefully furnished with comfortable beds, quality linens, with the perfect space to ensure a peaceful night's sleep. The bathroom is clean and bright, featuring fluffy towels and all the amenities you need to freshen up after a long day at the beach.
Our vacation home is located just minutes to Main Street, Barnstable Transportation Center and Barnstable Municipal Airport. Just a bit further to Hyannis Harbor, Ferries to Nantucket/Martha's Vineyard, Veterans Park and Kalmus Park Beaches. Nearby from the best restaurants, shops, and attractions in Hyannis, including the Kennedy Compound, the Cape Cod Mall, and the Cape Cod Melody Tent. Whether you're here to relax, explore, or indulge, our charming vacation home in Hyannis is the perfect place to call home during your Cape Cod vacation.
- 752 square feet of living space with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom
- Pet Friendly - fully fenced for added privacy and pet security
- Two bikes provided
- Beach pass provided
-TV and Ac's in each room
-Washer and Dryer access
- Outdoor shower (available for use June through September)
- Bedroom #1: A cozy space with a full (double) bed
- Bedroom #2: Comfortable space with a full (double) bed
- There is a spacious closet between the bedrooms
- Dining area with table and chairs to seat 4 comfortably
- The living room has a 43" flat screen smart tv for you to by passwords to
access your favorite streaming apps.
- Small and well-equipped kitchen with range, microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker.
- Private outdoor well furniture with dining for 4
- Plenty of yard space to play and relax
- 4 Person/3 Vehicle Max
- We offer a limited starter supply of cleaning and paper goods; please bring what you think you may need
- Linens and bath towels for indoor use are provided
- 0.5 miles Embargo - Voted Cape Cod's #1 Restaurant
- 0.7 miles Island cafe and grill
- 0.5 miles Finn's Craft Beer Tap House Barnstable
- 0.5 miles Tap City Grille
- 0.6 miles Pizza Barbone
- 0.5 miles Alberto's Ristorante
- 0.5 miles Chez Antoine Café
- 0.5 miles Kandy Korner
- 0.4 miles. Portside Tavern
- 0.5 miles Fresh Ketch Restaurant
- 1.0 miles Cape Cod Hospital
- 1.1 miles Cape Cod Mall
- 0.7 miles Luke's Super Liquors Hyannis
- 4.0 miles YMCA Cape Cod - Pool access
- 47.7 miles Provincetown, Massachusetts
- 25.4 miles First Encounter Beach
- 23.5 miles Nauset Beach
- 10.8 miles Mayflower Beach
- 1.7 miles Veterans Park Beach
- 2.0 miles Kalmus Park Beach
- 2.2 miles Hyannis Port Beach
Hyannis Harbor - 19 min walk
Cape Cod Beaches - 2 min drive
John F. Kennedy Hyannis Museum - 12 min walk
Portside Tavern - 8 min walk
Duck Inn Pub - 9 min walk
Taco Bell - 6 min walk
British Beer Company - 10 min walk
McDonald's - 11 min walk
Cape Cod Baseball Hall of Fame - 11 min walk
The cottage is easy to find, and guests can self-check-in using the electronic lock. You'll have the whole cottage, outdoors space and driveway to yourself. No guest access to attic, crawl space or locked cabinet.
Other things to note.
Please be sure to carefully review details and house rules prior to booking.
Itrip Vacation Management is available 24 hours via platform messenger.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (774) 251-3007