|Master Bedroom Queen|
|2nd Bedroom Queen|
|Bunk Room Bunk Combo|
|4th Bedroom Queen|
Anchors Away is a very unique Bald Head Island home with panoramic views of South Beach from the deck and living area. You can purchase temporary memberships to both Shoals Club and BHI Club to relax at the pools or experience the private restaurants. Enjoy watching the ocean while sitting on the screened in porch. Bald Head Island is a beautiful private island where you can truly "get away from it all."
345 S Bald Head Wynd, Bald Head Island, NC 28461
Home: 4 BR / 3.5 BA / Sleeps 8 / 5 beds
PROPERTY LAYOUT: Single Family Home with screened in deck, 2 four person golf carts, and keyless front entry. Reverse floor plan four bedrooms: all 4 are on the first floor and the Kitchen and Living area are on the top floor. The top floor includes screened in porch with beautiful ocean views. Underneath the first floor is a “garage” for the golf carts, and an outdoor shower. To virtually walk through the property click here: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=MjaHxKTiVG6
- Master Bedroom: Queen Size Bed, adjoining bathroom suite, TV, ocean view and porch
- Second Bedroom: Queen Size Bed, shared bath, ocean view porch
- Third Bedroom: One Bunk Bed, Full Size Bed on the bottom, Twin Size Bed on the top, shared bath
-Fourth Bedroom: Queen Size Bed, hallway bath
- All Linens and Bath Towels are Included with your Rental
-Saturday to Saturday during the peak and 3-4 night minimum during the off season
-Distance to the beach: 100 yards! Walk to the seashore, set up your chair, and stick your feet in the sand
-2 four person golf carts
-2 Kayaks & Life Jackets with wheel carrier
-Wrap around porch on the first floor with a huge deck and a large HAMMOCK!
-**Linens & Bathroom Towels are INCLUDED with all Rentals!
-***NO SMOKING & NO PETS allowed at this property.
-**Shoals Club or Bald Head Island Club Temporary Memberships ARE available FOR PURCHASE with this rental and you must join as a temporary member. Temporary membership fees will apply. Please check club websites to verify all temporary memberships pricing as rates may change.
-**Golf IS NOT included with the Membership but they do have a reciprocal program with some clubs if you belong to one.
-Ferry tickets and parking fees are not included and reservations are needed in advance. Please check BHI Ferry website for pricing and reservation information.
HOME AMENITIES INCLUDED IN YOUR STAY:
- 2 Golf Carts, both 4 seats
- 2 Kayaks & Life Jackets with wheel carrier
-2 Beach Chairs
-Regular Coffee Maker (not a Keurig)
- Weber Gas Grill
-A small starter kit of toilet paper, paper towel, detergents and hand soap is also provided
- and More!
****PLEASE NOTE: if you are booking on Airbnb: Airbnb puts the Admin Fee, Limited Damage Waiver Fee, Cleaning & Linen Fee all together and calls it the CLEANING FEE. That's why the cleaning fee appears to be high but it is not that high. We hope this helps. Thank you and feel free to contact us with any additional questions, we are a local family owned property management company, - iTrip NC Beaches - *****
Check-in time: 4:00 pm
Check-out time: 10:00 am
* Non smoking residence
* No events or parties- If determined that a party/event is taking place at property, management has the right to evict tenants and guests with no refund given.
* If determined that a party took place on any of the nights reserved, reservation guest will be charged $500, no exceptions!
* No uninvited guests without permission
* This property sleeps 8 people!!! If we determine you have more than 8 people, we will charge a fee of $100 per person, per night.
*Children must be counted within the maximum occupancy unless they are under the age of two (2) and are sleeping in a crib.
* Must be 25 years old to reserve the home. Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age.
* Manager and owner of rental property are not responsible for citations received while staying at property.
* Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood.
***Each reservation includes applicable taxes, a cleaning fee, and a Limited Damage Waiver Fee***
Bald Head Island Info
Bald Head Island is a private island where you can only get to by boat or ferry. This is a golf cart only island. You will leave your vehicle behind and cruise on the golf cart provided at the home. The island is approximately 5 by 2 miles. You can bike around the island in only an hour or two! Bald Head Island is home to the oldest Lighthouses in North Carolina. There are many nature hikes, wildlife watches, beach accesses, shops, restaurants, and activities.
Bald Head Island Activities:
-Rent a bike, umbrella (and much more) at Coastal Urge or Riverside Adventure Company.
-Rent a stand up paddle board or kite board from Coastal Urge as well!
-Climb Old Baldy Lighthouse by visiting the Smith Island Museum.
-Go on a historic island tour from the Old Baldy Foundation.
-Take a ghost walk, sail, surf, or kayak with the Sail Shop.
-Take a hike on the M. Kent Mitchell Nature Trail.
-For a guided hike, guided kayak, or guided canoe trip visit the Bald Head Island Conservancy.
-Visit the Island Retreat Spa and Salon for all your relaxation needs.
-Island camps for kids such as nature walks, fishing, bird watching, and more.
- and More!
Anthony, thank you for your 5 star review of Anchors Away! I'm glad you felt the view was beautiful. We would love to have you back anytime. Thanks for tripping with iTrip!
Thank you for your review Megan. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and we couldn't agree more that this a lovely vacation home. All the amenities, porches, and cleanliness add to the great experience you get from Anchor's Away. We hope to have you again in the future. Thank you!